SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 57 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 42 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:40 pm

For those who are spoiled and would like to visit the non spoiled threads, there is absolutely NO posting allowed. There is to be no sharing of posts from the Non Spoiled to the Spoiled section and no discussion of any sleuthing in the No Spoiler threads and vice versa.
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4430-rules-no-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:54 pm

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:37 pm

These people look amazingly like their family members. Lauren's mom has that same sucking on a lemon face as she does.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:21 pm

From last night's episode, I'm guessing the one "dad like" guy for Becca is her uncle that she said never had a real like for the ex. Bet he won't like Arie either.

I kept telling you guys he kept Kendall for the taxidermy... front and center in the preview!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:40 pm

How could any of the parents truly trust Arie giggling It’s amazing that for Lauren who has been engaged twice before would have parents being ok with Arie. Not just on HTDs but also the switch. There’s reasons why both engagements failed so you’d at least want a better chance for the third try. Is it three strikes you’re out or third times a charm? I’m thinking Arie promised them to marry Lauren quickly . Even that would be disasterous. Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:45 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Epi 8 preview (from end of Epi 7) - Part 1:
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 Image121

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 Image123
My SCs

Serving weiners in Weiner, Arkansas. Just have to snark on this!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:49 pm

@Norcalgal not just wieners, small wieners giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:31 pm

Lauren is 26 and been engaged twice? I knew about the one that ended Dec 2016. Was there really another one before that?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:17 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Lauren is 26 and been engaged twice? I knew about the one that ended Dec 2016. Was there really another one before that?

According to Millsy, she has been engaged twice.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:30 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Lauren is 26 and been engaged twice? I knew about the one that ended Dec 2016. Was there really another one before that?

Okay, I am totally going to judge her. Does no one else think two broken engagements at age 25 is a red flag? She was 26 taping in late 2017, so she would have been 25 when engagement #2 ended.

Maybe she has commitment issues once the ring is on the finger? I don’t know, but Wow!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:37 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

Okay, I am totally going to judge her. Does no one else think two broken engagements at age 25 is a red flag? She was 26 taping in late 2017, so she would have been 25 when engagement #2 ended.

Maybe she has commitment issues once the ring is on the finger? I don’t know, but Wow!

Don’t forget to factor in the friend zone for at least 6 month . X 2 with the two fiancés prior to Arie(in case they’re engaged) that’s another year added before she “committed”. It’s a big fat red flag imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:44 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

Don’t forget to factor in the friend zone for at least 6 month . X 2 with the two fiancés prior to Arie(in case they’re engaged) that’s another year added before she “committed”. It’s a big fat red flag imo.

And that's why I'm now questioning the "friend zone" for at least 6 months that came out of her mouth. I said it before and I'll say it again... all is not as it appears. Just a gut feeling I've got.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 57 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 42 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
North
jojo47
kraft33
ishkabaha
Aria