SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 57 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 41 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Rolly Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:26 am

The picture of the dad’s....who is the dad in the lower left hand corner?

The picture of the two people hugging and crying with Becca behind them on the right. Is that Kendall on the right side? Who is on the left?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:46 pm

Rolly wrote:The picture of the dad’s....who is the dad in the lower left hand corner?

The picture of the two people hugging and crying with Becca behind them on the right. Is that Kendall on the right side? Who is on the left?

LL, I think Kendell’s dad. Not sure what pic of crying you’re referring too.

Back to top Go down

Post by maverbri Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:50 pm

That's definitely not Kendall's dad; he looks nothing like the guy in the Screencap. If you look through other photos, take for example, Kendall's mom @beautiful_soul_8 has tons of pictures with Kendall's dad, none of which look similar. I have a theory that Reality Steve was wrong, and it's either Bekah. M's father (very plausible, they live in CA) or perhaps Jacqueline.

maverbri

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:47 pm

pbmax wrote:There's a picture of the engagement ring on the season preview.

Can you post the link or SC?
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:54 pm

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:58 pm

Becca K's dad is no longer with her, so maybe one of the guys could be her uncle, family friend or brother in law (just giving options), since TPTB always make sure that there's some male figure for the girl to who Bach has to talk to ...

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:59 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I'm too lazy to take the photos from Becca's IG, but the simple gold band seen with the other rings on her left hand, is an old one she has been wearing for years on her right hand.
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Image96

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4605p24-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-screencaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1279896
Sorry for the double post. 
I knew it would come to me. 
The above photo is from the preview last Monday. 
The photo below is from the first 1:1 they had. Same rings. This was not a gift from Arie IMO. Just a stacking of favorite rings. Looks like a match to me. 
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Image_zpsljhasm0l
link

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:20 pm

Thanks for verifying that.  I never thought any we saw her wearing in that particular SC were from Arie.  But IMO he's fidgeting with something.  

I don't necessarily think it was the Neil Lane engagement ring, but maybe it was.  It would bring more shock factor to have to take it off and return it.  

That said, I could easily see Arie having given her something, some type of jewelry to wear as stand in.  Like Rachel wore the band.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:15 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I'm too lazy to take the photos from Becca's IG, but the simple gold band seen with the other rings on her left hand, is an old one she has been wearing for years on her right hand.
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Image96

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4605p24-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-screencaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1279896
Sorry for the double post. 
I knew it would come to me. 
The above photo is from the preview last Monday. 
The photo below is from the first 1:1 they had. Same rings. This was not a gift from Arie IMO. Just a stacking of favorite rings. Looks like a match to me. 
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Image_zpsljhasm0l
link

The rings look like a Claddagh ring and a gold band. Possibly someone's wedding band (mom, grandma, etc)
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:52 pm

Yes, up thread I had mentioned I thought the same.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:54 pm

sdmom wrote: *deleted**

Kendall or Lauren? We matched Lauren’s shoes for a possible LCD, so is there another shoe-matching?

sdmom wrote:Matching shoes and jackets? If so, I think this is her LCD.

https://instagram.com/p/-74_dEpCoK/

(Lauren on the left)
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Img_1047

My tv

( color might be a bit off)
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Img_1111

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4604p12-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers

Ladybug82 wrote:@sdmom We matched the locations of the sand dune outting but not sure we ever matched the person. If we did, I apologize for not finding it or giving credit where due.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Image_zps7vhum0z3

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Image_zps2s9aagu6

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Image_zps7kbzbl6c

Source

sdmom wrote:@Ladybug82 thanks! I just rewatched the preview. The third sc you posted, the girl who got out of the vehicle, looks like a blond to me. So have we decided if that’s a FD or LCD? If it’s FD, then could it be Kendall?

For height comparison, according to ABC bio,
Lauren 5’5
Tia and Kendal. 5’6
Becca 5’7

Ladybug82 wrote:@sdmom FD, I think. @star_D @Kashathediva and @mprssdbyu all contributed to matching the location (source)

Maybe we should take this to the SC thread.  Want me to copy posts over?

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No discussion of NON Spoiled threads)
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:54 pm

@sdmom Done!

Happy sleuthing!  bestbud!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 57 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 41 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
North
jojo47
kraft33
ishkabaha
Aria