SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 57 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 30 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:25 am

Tia and Chelsea had ID in Ep. 5 in Ft. Lauderdale, I think. Sleuthing lights/poles behind girls who are doing the PIs, that will give us an idea how long they lasted. @kashathediva, don't they typically use Four Seasons or is there another chain more popular with them?

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:27 am

@star_D I'm pretty sure that Ep. 3 ... the wrestling match.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:33 am

mprssdbyu wrote: Tia and Chelsea had ID in Ep. 5 in Ft. Lauderdale, I think. Sleuthing  lights/poles behind girls who are doing the PIs, that will give us an idea how long they lasted. @kashathediva, don't they typically use Four Seasons or is there another chain more popular with them?
I think Chelsea's date is a group date. Here are other girls in this date. Maquel, Lauren B, and Marikh
Edit: Maybe this picture is from an earlier episode.
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Image_zpsvgcqtup0poshub.jpeg[/img]

Last edited by star_D on Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:35 am

mprssdbyu wrote: Tia and Chelsea had ID in Ep. 5 in Ft. Lauderdale, I think. Sleuthing  lights/poles behind girls who are doing the PIs, that will give us an idea how long they lasted. @kashathediva, don't they typically use Four Seasons or is there another chain more popular with them?
For awhile they had used the Starwood chain which was Marriot and whatever else fell under that umbrella, but really I think they will go with whatever offers the best promotional offer. When they go to Europe often they have gone with boutique hotels etc that are not affiliated with chains.  So who knows.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:51 am

star_D wrote:
I think Chelsea's date is a group date. Here are other girls in this date. Maquel, Lauren B, and Marikh
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Image_zpsvgcqtup0poshub.jpeg[/img]

Was Chelsea the one on this yacht date?

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Image_zpsj4i9lbcr

@ladybug82 SC
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:15 am

star_D wrote:

Bring this over from Chelsea's thread https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4510p12-chelsea-roy-sleuthing-spoilers

The boat says Miami Beach. The other boat says Sawgrass Recreation Park. Are they the same date or different?

Hawaii Girl wrote:Pics from Chelsea's one-on-one today:

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:24 am

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:32 am

sdmom wrote:Sorry for double post, but I think this is Chelsea in her date/quality time

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Img_1112

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4399-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-screencaps-no-spoilers-sleuthing-discussion#1269226

I think this one is from the same date.
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Image_zps1kposhub
The edit makes it looks like the girls are watching them. But it might be just an edit.
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Image_zpsvgcqtup0
Source:
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4399-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-screencaps-no-spoilers-sleuthing-discussion#1269226

Last edited by star_D on Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:51 am

Those girls watching are from early dates..notice Maquel. She's gone by Sept 29 according to her SM and someone familiar with her in her personal life. I think they are watching Arie kissing the girl with long dark hair. Notice the blue skies in background in both those pics. I think that's from an early episode. I think this pic with Chelsea on jet ski is from her 1/1 when out on yacht. I could be wrong though. They may have spent all their time on yacht on their 1/1.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:57 am

mprssdbyu wrote:Those girls watching are from early dates..notice Maquel. She's gone by Sept 29 according to her SM and someone familiar with her in her personal life. I think they are watching Arie kissing the girl with long dark hair. Notice the blue skies in background in both those pics. I think that's from an early episode. I think this pic with Chelsea on jet ski is from her 1/1 when out on yacht. I could be wrong though. They may have spent all their time on yacht on their 1/1.
I know RS provides wrong information all the time.
Just as a reference. He didn't mention Maquel in his elimination lists for the first three episodes. If we believe his information, Maquel at least made to EP4 and according to filming schedule organized by @Aunties_Love Episode 4 started filming from 10/1 and ended at 10/5.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:04 am

star_D wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:Those girls watching are from early dates..notice Maquel. She's gone by Sept 29 according to her SM and someone familiar with her in her personal life. I think they are watching Arie kissing the girl with long dark hair. Notice the blue skies in background in both those pics. I think that's from an early episode. I think this pic with Chelsea on jet ski is from her 1/1 when out on yacht. I could be wrong though. They may have spent all their time on yacht on their 1/1.
I know RS provides wrong information all the time.
Just as a reference. He didn't mention Maquel in his elimination lists for the first three episodes.  If we believe his information, Maquel at least made to EP4 and according to filming schedule organized by @Aunties_Love Episode 4 started filming from 10/1 and ended at 10/5.
I'm just sold for now on Chelsea being on Jet Ski as they usually do extra activities...as in snorkeling, etc on her 1/1. I don't know who they were watching but I don't think it's him and Chelsea. I guessed initially it was Caroline with long dark hair but felt it could be Tia. Those are the only two women with straight black hair. Heck it could be Becca's time on a group date. I'm not sure. But there aren't many with long black straight hair! Marik has long black hair but the girl's skin tone doesn't match, IMO. I just picked up that the blue skies behind them are almost identical. 3 girls/kissing girl with long dark hair

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:10 am

Ep2 group date is ventura county speedway. Ep 3 has the wrestling and the Grove park. They went to Lake Tahoe on ep 4 which is supposedly filmed 10/1 - 10/5, then they went to Ft Lauderdale. So could this be in Lake Tahoe? Or the girl is Not Manuel?

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Img_1113

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4605p12-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-screencaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

Last edited by sdmom on Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 57 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 30 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
North
jojo47
kraft33
ishkabaha
Aria