SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 57 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 43 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:48 pm

@Ladybug82
Thank you so much! Your'e the best!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:50 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@Ladybug82
Thank you so much! Your'e the best!

Yes, @Ladybug82! Appreciate your hard work very much!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:52 pm

Thanks for the kind words!bestbud! group hug
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by lstiff Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:56 pm

He is wearing a short sleeve shirt when the ex shows up and *I* think that is the day you see Becca crying in a white off the shoulder shirt. I think the long sleeve one on the couch is the breakup and they show you Lauren after that to make you think he breaks up with them both?

Who knows what they are trying to push but I personally think the shot of Becca holding her head is from when her ex showed up b/c of what she is wearing based on location and weather.

IMO

Last edited by lstiff on Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Avatar made by Kikill. #TeamJef :Drinkwater:
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:21 pm

Thanks so much for the caps LB!

Lauren- Oasis Huacachina
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 A925e0a4532ff725451b92b86fc1973e2eff6120
https://www.atlasobscura.com/places/huacachina-oasis
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Image173
LB S/C source
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Image170
LB S/C source

Becca- Islas Ballestas
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Image169
LB S/C source
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 250px-Ballestas_Islands_P%C3%A9rou_2011_%282%29
https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islas_Ballestas
This is the hotel room where the shadow outline of what I thought might be the boyfriend comes to the door, but the new caps show that it's on the ground level and show the boyfriend walking up stairs, so I'm back to confused.
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Image190
LB S/C source
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Image85
LB S/C source
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Image194
LB S/C source

I noticed there are 2 different mystery sofas now, both with crying.
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Image199
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Image197
LB S/C source

Last edited by grace8136 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by lstiff Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:37 pm

I'm bad at copy/paste so I don't have the image but in the SC just posted (thank you LadyBug!) what is Lauren wearing? A sweater that looks like a lobster claw? Is that air? I'm not being rude, I'm being serious. Where is she that she is crying wearing a sweater?

lstiff
lstiff

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:41 pm

@lstiff good catch on the long sleeve/short sleeve. Clearly two different scenario's.

@grace8136 thanks for the caps! (Laurens blouse looks like the one in the mystery picture)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:48 pm

grace8136 wrote:Thanks so much for the caps LB!
This is the hotel room where the shadow outline of what I thought might be the boyfriend comes to the door, but the new caps show that it's on the ground level and show the boyfriend walking up stairs, so I'm back to confused.
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Image190
LB S/C source
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Image85
LB S/C source
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Image194
LB S/C source

I noticed their are 2 different mystery sofas now, both with crying.
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Image199
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Image197
LB S/C source

I think the stairs might be when the ex goes to Becca's room, not Arie's if he in fact does go to see her.

I think the sofas might be in the same house, just different rooms. In the photo looking down the hall, is that luggage on the sofa at the right?  

My first thought when I saw that in the preview is that is was the SHV where he broke off the engagement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:52 pm

The episode description says a series of confrontations, so I do think he (the ex) speaks with Becca and Arie both and then all may talk at some point or Becca and Arie talk after.  

The next day, in one of the most dramatic twists in Bachelor history, a mystery visitor arrives ready to upset Arie’s dreams of a happily ever after. A determined man has flown all the way to Peru to win back his ex-girlfriend. A series of intense confrontations follows, casting doubt on which two women Arie will choose and who will be sent home brokenhearted. His ultimate decision will come down to the final day, hours and minutes of his journey.
Source

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:53 pm

Looks like luggage. Possibly the SH? He is also fiddling with a ring.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by lstiff Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:09 pm

What is on the floor leading to the couch with what looks like a backpack on it?

IMO

lstiff
lstiff

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:12 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:The episode description says a series of confrontations, so I do think he (the ex) speaks with Becca and Arie both and then all may talk at some point or Becca and Arie talk after.  

The next day, in one of the most dramatic twists in Bachelor history, a mystery visitor arrives ready to upset Arie’s dreams of a happily ever after. A determined man has flown all the way to Peru to win back his ex-girlfriend. A series of intense confrontations follows, casting doubt on which two women Arie will choose and who will be sent home brokenhearted. His ultimate decision will come down to the final day, hours and minutes of his journey.
Source

Oh that's super helpful info LB. Thanks!

GuardianAngel wrote:@lstiff good catch on the long sleeve/short sleeve. Clearly two different scenario's.

@grace8136 thanks for the caps! (Laurens blouse looks like the one in the mystery picture)

The first cap is where they are sitting outside in Huacachina. I should probably find a better close up for that match or try to zoom in on the one I posted. I was lumping the plane cap together with their fantasy date, but I don't where they are going. I thought well maybe Machu Picchu since they are in a plane. That's about 500 miles away which is why we (in unspoiled) thought it was her LCD. Would they go 500 miles in a small plane? And change clothes for the ruins? Probably not, but I'm not positive. There is one missing activity. There's a cap of paragliding but I don't think they'd need to take a plane for that. It looks like it is over the sand dunes, so maybe that's part of Kendall's FD.

@havadrpepper Good catch on the luggage.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 57 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 43 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
North
jojo47
kraft33
ishkabaha
Aria