SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 57 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 46 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:05 pm

FWIW I found the exact plane and where Lauren and Arie may of went on their date.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 Explorecoast4

https://www.findlocaltrips.com/nazca-lines-tour-flight-peru

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 2018-012

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 Image167
source

They do flights to the Nazca lines as they are called from Ica, Peru.  That may make sense then if they are staying in Ica.  I think that they are staying in Ica on the very edge of the Huacachina Oasis.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:08 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@Aunties_Love
That particular hotel has so many different types of design in all kinds of things that it's probably a needle in a haystack. For all we know he was let off where the garbage is collected by an obscure exit/entrance.
Love your analogy. Going to say we found the hotel and the gate is AWOL. LOL

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:A good luck charm to remind him of what a proposal and marriage mean? I can't find a pic of his father wearing a gold band, actually there are a few pics of Sr without a wedding ring on.

Yeah ok, that's pretty corny. laugh out loud

Forshadowing?

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 636494606185460711-147656-0056-

http://people.com/tv/bachelor-chris-harrison-picks-arie-luyendyk-jr-top-5/

Also, do we know off hand if the F1 were in CH"s top 5? Neither Becca or Lauren were in the top 5. Something I should check out.
I am sorry I didn't see this way back when but here's the ones in the top 5:

Bachelor
bach 16, Courtney and Lyndzi
bach 19, Whit

for the bachelorette

bette 8
bette 12
bette 13

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:34 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:Could the ring like object be the Neil Lane ring Arie chose for FRC before the ex comes into the pic? More dramatic to show him twirling the ring he was going to give Becca at FRC?
I'd say no. IMO, we sleuthed the FRC location to be a drive of 14hrs away so highly unlikely. The ex comes into the pic at the FD location.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:54 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:@Aunties_Love, @grace8136 and I were hashing this out earlier in this thread.

We think the couch pic is at a safehouse when the breakup happened.  We also believe that the crying pic in the bathroom is not at that time. IMO, the door frame of that photo does not match the house decor where the couches are.

I tried looking at her nail polish in the bathroom crying pic and the grey couch pic and IMO, it is different but my eyes aren't the greatest and I don't always see things very clearly.  Maybe someone with better eyes than mine could check that out.
To me it's obvious that the crying pic is from the show at the time of filming the finale as it was included in the preview on Dec 13 preview.  The breakup didn't happen till January sometime(can't remember the exact date though just know it wasn't in the beginning of dec).

Somewhat OT, when we decide what's going on, will update the filming schedule along with who found the info.

Yes we think the crying in the bathroom pic was during the show and not at a SHV.  The crying on the couch is what I think was a SHV.  2 different crying pics.
I noticed in that pic her shoulders are bare, like in the other pic.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:59 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:Could the ring like object be the Neil Lane ring Arie chose for FRC before the ex comes into the pic? More dramatic to show him twirling the ring he was going to give Becca at FRC?
I'd say no.  IMO, we sleuthed the FRC location to be a drive of 14hrs away so highly unlikely.  The ex comes into the pic at the FD location.
@Aunties_Love
The exact location or do you mean Cusco? I think they may drag the ex out until the last episode. His first 2 attempts failed, he still hasn't seen or talked to Becca, so when does he? I think the gate scene may come after those 2 failed attempts since it's not at either of their hotels. I bet they'll use him as a cliffhanger. *sigh* I already feel so badly for the poor guy.

Good job finding the airplane Auntie. Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 1377737533

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:09 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
I'd say no.  IMO, we sleuthed the FRC location to be a drive of 14hrs away so highly unlikely.  The ex comes into the pic at the FD location.
@Aunties_Love
The exact location or do you mean Cusco? I think they may drag the ex out until the last episode. His first 2 attempts failed, he still hasn't seen or talked to Becca, so when does he? I think the gate scene may come after those 2 failed attempts since it's not at either of their hotels. I bet they'll use him as a cliffhanger. *sigh* I already feel so badly for the poor guy.

Good job finding the airplane Auntie. Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 1377737533
Yes, I do mean Cusco. I seriously doubt that they'd drag the guy from Ica to Cusco to keep it going. IMO, they filmed it all in Ica but may do their own cliffhanger and do a two parter thing but IMO the filming will all be at Ica. We also think that the grey couch with Arie in the longer sleeves is from when he breaks up with Becca and therefore filmed in the USA. IMO

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:14 pm

@Aunties_Love
Nice find Auntie! 
This is my favorite part of the season, finding the junk. LOL 
@Grace8136  I don't think the exact location of the FRC has been pinpointed. Just the the town Cusco based on Arie's hotel room. Someone will correct me if I am wrong. Credit to finding the hotel goes to Auntie.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:20 pm

Thanks @Kashathediva!!  Yep, that is Cusco and at the JW Marriott El Convento Cusco

I am going back through an older thread to find the sleuthing pics from the Dec 13 preview and the sleuthing that was done at that time so we can have that all put onto the filming schedule.

ETA:

Sorry @Kashathediva, you are correct, we didn't find the ally and garden where Arie is holding the ring.

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:52 pm

grace8136 wrote:

Snipped

On another note-
I haven't found any discussion of this cap in the spoiled threads. We felt like this person seems too short for Becca. What do y'all think? I'm not starting any conspiracy theories, but if this isn't Becca, we have no caps for her in the F2. I believe the last time that happened we were looking for Brooks in the bushes. Just something to watch out for in the previews at WTA.
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 Image_zpsq03dqxit
LB S/C source

Do you think this is LCD?

I agree the girl seems to be too short to be Becca.
However, do you think the coat is a match?

https://instagram.com/p/BSMkQ4TBcFU/

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 Bce97b10

https://instagram.com/p/BDTeUb9PuDX/

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 C9a79910

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:10 pm

IMO, Becca did wear that coat at HTD, I thought??

But yea, that is in Cusco which is the LCD location and we have no other pics that could be Becca for that location.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:17 pm

@sdmom Lauren's outfit is different on her LCD, so maybe MTP. Your coat pics seem like a match to me though. At least we know she likes that color and length. Thanks for posting those! Maybe Arie is standing on a step or has boots on.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 57 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 46 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
North
jojo47
kraft33
ishkabaha
Aria