SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 57 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 46 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:19 am

grace8136 wrote:@GuardianAngel No, but they sure look similar! Yours was right in town and called Hoteles Mossone. The one I found is Hacienda San Juan Resort, 8 miles away. ETA: Saw your post above after I hit send. Yes, you have it right.

@Kashathediva Awesome find on the stairs. I wonder if you may have found the boyfriend iron gate and drive too! I have been looking all over for it. I'm looking for another view of it to compare.
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Hotel-gate
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g304040-d944892-Reviews-El_Carmelo_Hotel_and_Hacienda-Ica_Ica_Region.html

Well, it's definitely not that gate. 
I found a clearer picture. source
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 6709169_700

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:46 am

Sorry for double post. 
I am wondering if this screencap: source
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Image189
Is at the El Carmelo hotel and hacienda where we know the ex is going up the stairs. 
It kind of matches up to this photo of one of the suite's bathrooms if Becca should be sitting on the toilet and crying. Also there are many curved chairs like this one in that hotel. source
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Enhance
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Enhance

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:37 pm

I'm going for a walk in google earth looking for the gate. laugh out loud

@Kashathediva We know as per your sleuthing he's going up the stairs, so he must be going to see Becca or someone. I've been looking for the gates at the El Carmelo via google earth. The shelf in your pic's look very similar to me to Becca's pic.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Captur88

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Captur89

https://www.viamichelin.de/web/Hotel/Ica-Ica01-Hotel_Hacienda_El_Carmelo-cvxctmfl

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:17 pm

I also think that is a match for where Becca is crying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:20 pm

@GuardianAngel  I thought the areas in your red circle highlights looked like a match. Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 4256136633 
If the camera caught the back view of a table, nightstand etc with that curved back chair pulled up to it, that might be the perception in the screen cap on the left. Maybe, maybe not.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:08 pm

All I can say is you guys rock! thumbsup
I have so much to learn from you great sleuthers!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:38 pm

@sdmom Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 1377737533

If we could only find the bathroom door. Doesn't anyone take pictures of those beautiful bathroom doors when they are on vacation?? laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:38 pm

havadrpepper wrote:@Aunties_Love, @grace8136 and I were hashing this out earlier in this thread.

We think the couch pic is at a safehouse when the breakup happened.  We also believe that the crying pic in the bathroom is not at that time. IMO, the door frame of that photo does not match the house decor where the couches are.

I tried looking at her nail polish in the bathroom crying pic and the grey couch pic and IMO, it is different but my eyes aren't the greatest and I don't always see things very clearly.  Maybe someone with better eyes than mine could check that out.
To me it's obvious that the crying pic is from the show at the time of filming the finale as it was included in the preview on Dec 13 preview. The breakup didn't happen till January sometime(can't remember the exact date though just know it wasn't in the beginning of dec).

Somewhat OT, when we decide what's going on, will update the filming schedule along with who found the info.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:41 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:@Aunties_Love, @grace8136 and I were hashing this out earlier in this thread.

We think the couch pic is at a safehouse when the breakup happened.  We also believe that the crying pic in the bathroom is not at that time. IMO, the door frame of that photo does not match the house decor where the couches are.

I tried looking at her nail polish in the bathroom crying pic and the grey couch pic and IMO, it is different but my eyes aren't the greatest and I don't always see things very clearly.  Maybe someone with better eyes than mine could check that out.
To me it's obvious that the crying pic is from the show at the time of filming the finale as it was included in the preview on Dec 13 preview.  The breakup didn't happen till January sometime(can't remember the exact date though just know it wasn't in the beginning of dec).

Somewhat OT, when we decide what's going on, will update the filming schedule along with who found the info.

Yes we think the crying in the bathroom pic was during the show and not at a SHV. The crying on the couch is what I think was a SHV. 2 different crying pics.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:45 pm

sorry for the double post, just catching up......awesome job @Kashathediva! I'd say that it's a wrap on that one....now for the gate. LOL.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:58 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@GuardianAngel  I thought the areas in your red circle highlights looked like a match. Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 4256136633 
If the camera caught the back view of a table, nightstand etc with that curved back chair pulled up to it, that might be the perception in the screen cap on the left. Maybe, maybe not.

clapping!  That's it! I was looking at that shelf yesterday, but couldn't find one like it. I feel sure that you found the match!

Possible timeline/scenaro:
1. XBF goes to Arie's hotel. Arie says she's at the other hotel. Arie finds Jesus, looks up to heaven, prays that his back-up girl doesn't leave him.
2. So XBF goes to see Becca at her hotel. Becca's not there, so he leaves the flowers with his proposal by her door. I think there's a VO somewhere that says something about the flowers containing his proposal. I'll look. Forget gates & doors, can someone find that 4 X 4 flowery tile to confirm please?  laugh out loud
3. Of course TPTB will milk this for all they can, thus his frustrated "No, I don't wanna be on this show, I want my girl." at the gate from hell. Does the poor guy have to stalk her all the way to Cusco or will this be resolved before the F3 rose ceremony?

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Image85
LB S/C source
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 82470ecd-29b0-4fe5-9c81-e8e701ce1a3a_zps4jffzpvt
my cap source
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Ec26ea8f-2398-43f3-8434-23d1f6df26a1_zpsminolxnz
my cap source
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Image186
LB S/C source

On another note-
I haven't found any discussion of this cap in the spoiled threads. We felt like this person seems too short for Becca. What do y'all think? I'm not starting any conspiracy theories, but if this isn't Becca, we have no caps for her in the F2. I believe the last time that happened we were looking for Brooks in the bushes. Just something to watch out for in the previews at WTA.
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Image_zpsq03dqxit
LB S/C source

Last edited by grace8136 on Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:58 pm

@Aunties_Love
That particular hotel has so many different types of design in all kinds of things that it's probably a needle in a haystack. For all we know he was let off where the garbage is collected by an obscure exit/entrance.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 57 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 46 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
North
jojo47
kraft33
ishkabaha
Aria