SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 57 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 48 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwaystulips Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:33 pm

Could Lauren turn him down at the FRC?

ETA: do we know Arie putting someone in a car is at the FRC or could be it be before? Any way to time that SC?

Last edited by alwaystulips on Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pbmax Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:34 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Looks like a match, @grace8136.  In that last SC, he looks worried.

Good job @grace. Yes he scared and like he's thinking"I can't believe you'll say this now"
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:39 pm

alwaystulips wrote: Could Lauren turn him down at the FRC?

Look at the clip of him holding the ring box, look at his expression, it doesn't look happy. Something went on.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:41 pm

yes
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:44 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Could Lauren turn him down at the FRC?

ETA:  do we know Arie putting someone in a car is at the FRC or could be it be before?  Any way to time that SC?

Well that would explain getting his heart ripped opened. That could just be bachelor hyperbole, but certainly nothing has come close to qualifying for that yet, so maybe so.

I'll go back and look at the part w/him putting someone in the car. I think he has on the same suit that he has on while holding the ring box.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:46 pm

I suck at matching locations but you ladies are amazing!  clapping!

By the way, this is the back of Becca’s ex’s head. Match?

https://instagram.com/p/BewoMGCHJYb/

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 6d9bc410

Kashathediva wrote:This screen cap below https://streamable.com/y1e62
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Enhance
Snipped

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:47 pm

ETA:  do we know Arie putting someone in a car is at the FRC or could be it be before?  Any way to time that SC?

For what it's worth, here's what RS posted on Jan 23 about the ending:

RealitySteve wrote:And here’s something that I can report from the finale. After Arie had informed Lauren he wasn’t picking her in Peru at the final rose ceremony, he actually told her “I love you.”

If correct, Lauren was at the FRC and Arie did reject her there so if we have a SC of Arie putting someone in a car at the FRC then that someone would have been Lauren.
JMO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:51 pm

grace8136 wrote:

Well that would explain getting his heart ripped opened. That could just be bachelor hyperbole, but certainly nothing has come close to qualifying for that yet, so maybe so.

I'll go back and look at the part w/him putting someone in the car. I think he has on the same suit that he has on while holding the ring box.

That scene has always bothered me along with the bench scene with him rubbing his hands and seem to be crying.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:51 pm

It just doesn't make sense to me.  Arie choosing Becca over Lauren at the FRC when all he has done the entire show was gush about Lauren.  I will be so glad when Monday comes and we can see how this all plays out.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:53 pm

@Lucas15 thanks!  I don’t take RS’s spoiler as gospel. He’s been wrong before up to airing of proposal (Des/Chris)  How do we know Arie told her no? I think she told him no. He still had to put her in a car either way.  JMO.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:54 pm

It’s not too hard for me to to figure out. He went with his ego because there was another man. He wanted to prove something imo. He is adamant he loved both so that probably pushed it in Becca’s favor.

All though I doubt he really loved either of them if he was that confused and shouldn’t of proposed to either.

All is JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:56 pm

sdmom wrote:I suck at matching locations but you ladies are amazing!  clapping!

By the way, this is the back of Becca’s ex’s head. Match?

https://instagram.com/p/BewoMGCHJYb/

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 6d9bc410

Kashathediva wrote:This screen cap below https://streamable.com/y1e62
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Enhance
Snipped

thanks, I'd still like to match the pool and waterfall just to be sure, but there aren't that many hotels around the oasis that are nice enough for the bachelor so that narrows it down. XBF looks like a match to me. yes

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 57 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 48 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
North
jojo47
kraft33
ishkabaha
Aria