SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 45 of 57 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 51 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:19 pm

sdmom wrote:@grace8136 could Both girls meet the parents on the same day?

If that’s Lauren, then we really don’t have any SC for Becca’s LCD/MTP, right?

Can’t wait for the preview tonigh. If any of your great sleuthers see the face of the girl at the palace, please post it on the episode thread, since I am on the west coast. TIA !
Regarding the bolded, yes, both girls met the parents on the same day many times in the past. IMO that is a very likely option again.

@grace8136 do we think that is where their FS is? The Paracas Hotel?? Could we match up the tile pic and hallway to there that the flowers were put on??

BTW grace, awesome job matching caps!!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwaystulips Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:25 pm

I just want to add my thanks :claphands for all the great sleuthing everyone’s doing! Always in awe of what you discover. yes
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:45 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:

Can’t wait for the preview tonigh. If any of your great sleuthers see the face of the girl at the palace, please post it on the episode thread, since I am on the west coast. TIA !
Regarding the bolded, yes, both girls met the parents on the same day many times in the past.  IMO that is a very likely option again.

@grace8136 do we think that is where their FS is?  The Paracas Hotel??  Could we match up the tile pic and hallway to there that the flowers were put on??

thanks, yes, that's where I think Becca's FSD is. I'm guessing that the flowers were on the floor at the hotel Kasha found where the stairs and gate are because Becca is crying there, but I didn't look for that tile at any of the hotels. Since they are showing his face at Arie's hotel, it also seems likely now that Becca's hotel will come first, then Arie's. jmo
ETA: just saw the preview. http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Culture/bachelor-sneak-peek-beccas-confronts-arie/story?id=53319879

There's a headboard in a new cap for Kendall if you have time or feel like looking. I don't have time before the show starts.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 Image216
LB S/C

Last edited by grace8136 on Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:52 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

Regarding the bolded, yes, both girls met the parents on the same day many times in the past.  IMO that is a very likely option again.

@grace8136 do we think that is where their FS is?  The Paracas Hotel??  Could we match up the tile pic and hallway to there that the flowers were put on??

thanks, yes, that's where I think Becca's FSD is. I'm guessing that the flowers were on the floor at the hotel Kasha found where the stairs and gate are because Becca is crying there, but I didn't look for that tile at any of the hotels. Since they are showing his face at Arie's hotel, it also seems likely now that Becca's hotel will come first, then Arie's. jmo

There's a headboard in a new cap for Kendall if you have time or feel like looking. I don't have time before the show starts.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 Image216
LB S/C
I started looking, but gave up as we are going out soon for the evening. I hoping to be back in time to fast forward and watch the show tonight when we get home.
Great job --Grace with Becca's hotel match up! yes
I have really enjoyed all of us working together this season. It's been a lot of fun! This is the best part of the season for me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:56 pm

High clap
Hats off to all!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:04 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

LB S/C
I started looking, but gave up as we are going out soon for the evening. I hoping to be back in time to fast forward and watch the show tonight when we get home.
Great job --Grace with Becca's hotel match up! yes
I have really enjoyed all of us working together this season. It's been a lot of fun! This is the best part of the season for me.
I have enjoyed it as well @Kashathediva. It' been really fun and very respectful of all of us....love that! I am heading out right now myself but if it's still not found when I get back, will start looking then.

BTW, still making notes on the filming schedule and who found what for future reference. Will post that schedule as a wrapup for the season. Will also post one soon for us to look on as well.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:10 pm

What hotel are we looking at for the headboard?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:21 pm

Does this make sense? This hotel doesn't sound familiar but I could have missed something. The headboard, lamp and the position/height of the lamp looks the same. I will look to see where it's located.

Hotels San Agustin

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 Hotel-10

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4605p36-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-screencaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:43 pm

SCs for the FRC are up.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:43 pm

@Ladybug82 Thank you!  I’ve tried to bring over the SC of Lauren’s ITM in her FRC dress but keep messing up.  duh   Could someone tell me how to do that or bring it over? TIA.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:53 pm

@alwaystulips
Is this the one?
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 Image251

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:57 pm

@Kashathediva yes, thank you!  Is it odd that she’s doing an ITM in her FRC dress before going?  I wonder if she got cold feet on the way and they drove her back for an ITM?
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 57 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 51 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
North
jojo47
kraft33
ishkabaha
Aria