SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 57 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 40 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by tigertiz Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:15 pm

In the screencaps in question, Arie is sitting on a grey sofa that has cording at the seam at the top of the back cushion.   But Becca's grey sofa does not have that and looks more like the one from the SHV for Rachel and Bryan. Here's the one from ladybug's  Ep 7 preview screencaps in the SC thread:
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 Image96
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:31 pm

I'm wondering if the lower ring is some kind of celtic claddagh.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:33 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I'm too lazy to take the photos from Becca's IG, but the simple gold band seen with the other rings on her left hand, is an old one she has been wearing for years on her right hand.
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 Image96

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4605p24-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-screencaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1279896

Yup, you are right

https://instagram.com/p/BUVQYFUBgFF/

May, 2017

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 42cbd410

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:45 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:bestbud! y'all are welcome!

IMO we need to keep an eye out for a ring or something he gives her during filming or after to wear in place of her engagement ring. I can't get a good clear image of it.  But theres a glint during the video and IMO its probably a ring he's playing with in the SCs.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 Image105

Source

snipped

JMO

tigertiz wrote:In the screencaps in question, Arie is sitting on a grey sofa that has cording at the seam at the top of the back cushion.   But Becca's grey sofa does not have that and looks more like the one from the SHV for Rachel and Bryan. Here's the one from ladybug's  Ep 7 preview screencaps in the SC thread:

Nice catch!

Almost the same pink art work on the wall?

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 Img_0632

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4318-the-bachelor-bachelorette-shv-s-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

If they filmed a break up at a SHV I would think it would have been during the off road IG pic? Do we know where that pic was taken?

ETA: Nice catch @Kashathediva, that rules out the theory he gave her that ring.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:49 pm

You can see it better here. link 
The top photo shows a double ring on the left hand. 
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 DUMEl9_XcAA9qHL
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 147657_4020-900x0

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:49 pm

No, the 4 wheeling IG posts were in early December.  Becca going radio silent for a week and production being spotted at LB's parents was in mid January.

Bringing this over for time frame references.

havadrpepper wrote:I've been looking through the previous SM threads and making notes. Here is what I have come up with:

12/2 - 4 wheeling photo with ?Becca
12/4 & 5 - Arie liked several pics of Lauren
12/8 - SHV where both posted pictures on IG

Around the season premiere on 1/1, several members here noticed that Arie seems tired and subdued in his interviews. Not as "happy" as he was several weeks earlier when the preview was shown.
1/9 - poster littlereddress questioned his answer in an interview where he was not saying he was in love, she felt that his narrative has changed
1/12 - possible SHV: Becca SM silent. Becca's co-workers were home from their Vegas trip. Arie posted pic of watching "Dirty Dancing", many of us felt this meant SHV as what guy would watch that on their own!
1/14 - Arie spotted in Scottsdale
1/16 - Arie supposedly in Virginia at Lauren's parents
1/17 - Becca's use of SM has changed, not much posting at all; Arie posted photo into Phoenix

Take this for what you will.
Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:58 pm

@Ladybug82 thanks. I was thinking Arie liked Lauren's IG around the same time as the SHV and confusing that with a possible break up.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:01 pm

On her date with Arie you can see she is in the habit of wearing double rings on her left hand. Cap taken from our screencaps thread.
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 Image_zpsaepy4xhd
In this photo: 
I am seeing a ring more similar to a love knot claddagh: 
Something like this: link
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 Claddagh-81923~102

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:44 pm

@Kashathediva you mean she wears double rings on her right hand? Now I am thankful she has that tattoo, because it makes sleuthing easier for us.

I feel sad for her but I am sure she will heal with support from family friends and her fans.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:47 pm

Isn't she wearing the double ring on her right hand in all these pics??

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:49 pm

This is Kendall’s dad. If someone can match with the preview

https://instagram.com/p/-mYIpnE8nz/

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 1d43bf10

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:50 pm

Tia’s dad

https://instagram.com/p/BeSyFhnH7Hk/

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 7c1b4c10

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 57 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 40 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
North
jojo47
kraft33
ishkabaha
Aria