SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 57 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 52 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:26 pm

That jacket is too hot for Peru. RS says Becca knew Arie had called Lauren. How did Becca not have any idea the split was coming if she knew he had already called Lauren. Maybe she was brought in to film this when it was determined the switch was happening.

We need to find that background.

Sorry didn't mean to hijack the thread. @Kashathediva, nice job on the dress! Courtney had a black dress on for the FRC, anyone else?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:30 pm

Whitney (another fav f1 of mine despite her dud of a lead jmo) did.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:32 pm

I think Whit's dress was navy.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:35 pm

Vanessa
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:35 pm

Wasn’t Vanessa in black?

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 87b72b10 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 86669110 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:36 pm

Great minds @umngirl Smiley
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:45 pm

I don't think the dress I found is the dress, just close. The lace is not exactly right. I don't think the dress is a peplum either.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:47 pm

Here’s a quick rundown for final 1 dress color
Becca- Black
Vanessa- Black
Lauren B- royal blue
Whitney- Black
Nikki- blue
Catherine- gold
Courtney- Black
Emily- pale pink
Vienna- turquoise
Melissa- yellow
Shayne- pale yellow/cream
N/A (brads 1.0)
Tessa- sea foam green

Feel free to add as this is all I could remember.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 87b72b10 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 86669110 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:52 pm

@umngirl  Good job. We should add this to the stats. I always love looking at the dresses. Remember how the tie used to coordinate. LOL

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:20 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I'm trying to sleuth the FRC gowns. 
The closest I got for Becca's was the Monique Lhullier: source It's not the dress but close.
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 NMB42MD_mu
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 Image272
source
Who was the person in epi 2 that they got all the dresses from? Could that be the supplier for the FRC dress??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:That jacket is too hot for Peru. RS says Becca knew Arie had called Lauren. How did Becca not have any idea the split was coming if she knew he had already called Lauren. Maybe she was brought in to film this when it was determined the switch was happening.

Sorry didn't mean to hijack the thread. @Kashathediva, nice job on the dress! Courtney had a black dress on for the FRC, anyone else?
Wait a sec, does that look like the inside of the tent they had?

Then we also have this ITM from the same background as the one above so IMO, both were done in Peru and maybe in her room or hotel back in Ica or Cusco? We do know that in Cusco it is in a more mountainous region, the weather was cool there going by their jackets that they wore.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 2018-019

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:32 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:That jacket is too hot for Peru. RS says Becca knew Arie had called Lauren. How did Becca not have any idea the split was coming if she knew he had already called Lauren. Maybe she was brought in to film this when it was determined the switch was happening.

Wait a sec, does that look like the inside of the tent they had?

Yes it is, I was rewatching the show and I saw it on the floor.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 57 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 52 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
North
jojo47
kraft33
ishkabaha
Aria