SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 52 of 57 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:32 pm

Thanks @umngirl Jan 10th Becca posted a pic of her and her male friend tagged The Venetian, then no more IG's until Jan 16th.

There are too many plants in the background to be a hotel? or it's a hotel on the first floor.

Back to the umbrella. @sdmom, good question.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by grace8136 Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:18 pm

This one has me stumped. He has on all the same clothes down to the boots, (add the blazer) as the SH caps, but is that a birch tree on the right? Aren't all the birch trees in the north and northeast? It definitely not the pea jacket at Lauren's house/gate imo. That jacket looks longer, different collar, plus he seems to have a dark shirt on underneath the pea jacket.

It seems like this has to go with the break-ups caps, but for that birch tree. The second cap shows the plants out the window at the SH for comparison. You can see them better if you watch the video because when I pause in hulu, the cap goes darker, it's at the beginning of the last episode. There are some ornamental grasses that I'm not sure fit with the climate for a birch tree. Any gardeners here?

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 993f1010
LB S/C

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 Screen%20Shot%202018-02-27%20at%2010.33.51%20PM_zpsq5xc0jci
https://www.hulu.com/watch/1227708#i0,p4,d0

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:28 pm

Maybe this is too far fetched but in lieu of the birch tree... is it possible Arie paid a visit to Jason and Molly in Seattle? It was wet and cold the entire month of January

https://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/KBFI/2018/1/28/MonthlyCalendar.html?req_city=Seattle%20Boeing&req_state=WA&req_statename=&reqdb.zip=98118&reqdb.magic=4&reqdb.wmo=99999

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:34 pm

That umbrella reminds me of a golf umbrella or an umbrella given out by the hotels. Maybe that's when he's walking to the SH?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:50 pm

Not sure this helps but what’s the black thing sticking out of the grass?  Is it a mic or maybe some kind of lantern/light?
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:53 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Not sure this helps but what’s the black thing sticking out of the grass?  Is it a mic or maybe some kind of lantern/light?

Or maybe a sprinkler?

North

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:54 pm

It reminds me of a golf cart path when it lights up at dusk.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:55 pm

RS mentioned in his spoilers update that Arie and Jason already filmed a segment together so Seattle makes sense.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 87b72b10 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 86669110 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:56 pm

good thought @sdmom, but laugh out loud, can you imagine if the SHV was in Seattle for the convenience of also filming/discussing mesnicking with the mesnicks right before/after the break up? I can't remember what area they live in. Ballard? Fremont? I'll check the landscape if someone remembers.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:59 pm

They’re in Kirkland.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:02 pm

umngirl wrote:RS mentioned in his spoilers update that Arie and Jason already filmed a segment together so Seattle makes sense.

Thanks! Was it in yesterday’s spoiler?

grace8136 wrote:good thought @sdmom, but laugh out loud, can you imagine if the SHV was in Seattle for the convenience of also filming/discussing mesnicking with the mesnicks right before/after the break up? I can't remember what area they live in. Ballard? Fremont? I'll check the landscape if someone remembers.

I already looked at Zillow for rental homes LA, Palm Soring and Las Vegas. Now need to check Seattle!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:03 pm

sdmom wrote:
umngirl wrote:RS mentioned in his spoilers update that Arie and Jason already filmed a segment together so Seattle makes sense.

Thanks! Was it in yesterday’s spoiler?

grace8136 wrote:good thought @sdmom, but laugh out loud, can you imagine if the SHV was in Seattle for the convenience of also filming/discussing mesnicking with the mesnicks right before/after the break up? I can't remember what area they live in. Ballard? Fremont? I'll check the landscape if someone remembers.

I already looked at Zillow for rental homes LA, Palm Soring and Las Vegas. Now need to check Seattle!

Yes, he mentioned it yesterday.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 87b72b10 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 86669110 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 57 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
North
jojo47
kraft33
ishkabaha
Aria