SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 49 of 57 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 53 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:50 pm

While looking through the s/caps I noticed the backpack. I'm not sure what I'm thinking here but maybe the couch pic and the other grey couch s/cap don't go together. I thought they did?

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 Are10

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 Are210

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 Arie310

Was this another location?

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 11480b10

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4605p36-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-screencaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:53 pm

Does anyone know what Becca was saying in each of the 3 itm's where she was in the same location?

eta: clarity

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:59 pm

sdmom wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:It wasn't raining but it was foggy and 43 degrees on January 16 in Virginia Beach.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4605p36-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-screencaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

So do we think these go together because his outfits look the same?

We think the first two was back in LA on 1/12 or 13 when he broke up with Becca.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 11480b10

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 95638110

But this one... if it’s 1/16 in Virginia Beavh, he wore the same shirts to see Lauren?

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 993f1010

There’s a photo of Arie in RS’ site where he claimed that’s when he went to see Lauren. It looks like he’s wearing a pea coat. I can’t save the photo but here’s what RS said
‘And if you looked closely at the beginning of the episode last night when they were teasing stuff upcoming, I’m pretty sure this clip is from when Arie was walking in front of Lauren’s parents house in Virginia. Same white gate’

Maybe @ladybug82 can do grab a screencap  for us?

I would say that the pic of Arie on the couch and at the door are the same time if you look at the video, it's all fluid motion.

I am thinking that the breakup with Becca could of happened in LA as early as Jan 8/9.

We have weather there for both days of this:

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 Weathe10
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 Weathe11

It was raining in LA both of those days. We have the umbrella pic above as well as the couch/door pics that I believe came from the SH. My only corrundum right now is where was Arie and Becca on both those days? could they of been in LA?

Then I am pulling this pic up from my sc of the beginning of the FD epi where they are showing a brief preview of what's to come:

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 2018-020

IMO, judging by Arie's attire, it is cold out and we know that Virginia Beach was very cold on the 16th which is the date that the pic was taken of the "Bach vehicles" at Lauren'ts parents house.

What do you all think??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:06 pm

@BKay In the jean jacket PI she says "I don't know where he stands in his love for Lauren". I haven't gone back to the link where I can watch it to see what she says in the other PI's.

@Aunties_Love I'm referring to Arie on the couch with the pillows, and that other couch down the long hallway, where there is a backpack sitting there which look's like Arie's. I thought the pillow couch when he walks out the door, was the same place as the long hallway couch? but now I don't think it is?

The pic with Arie and the white fence, RS revealed it today that's when he went to Lauren's parents house to do the switch a roo.

ETA: now that I read that again, how did she know he loved Lauren?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:08 pm

I can't remember.....I know that Arie is staying at JW Marriott El Convento Cusco but do we know if the girls are staying there too?

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 2018-021
my sc from previews from last epi. I tried to clear it up and make the letters on the opposite building sharper but don't know if it worked. This is the one of Arie leaving Becca's hotel. Maybe that is where those ITM's were done??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@BKay In the jean jacket PI she says "I don't know where he stands in his love for Lauren". I haven't gone back to the link where I can watch it to see what she says in the other PI's.

@Aunties_Love I'm referring to Arie on the couch with the pillows, and that other couch down the long hallway, where there is a backpack sitting there which look's like Arie's. I thought the pillow couch when he walks out the door, was the same place as the long hallway couch? but now I don't think it is?

The pic with Arie and the white fence, RS revealed it today that's when he went to Lauren's parents house to do the switch a roo.

ETA: now that I read that again, how did she know he loved Lauren?
I believe he is sitting on the couch in the livingroom and is looking down the hallway to the couch in the bedroom where the pack/luggage is sitting.

@GuardianAngel, I am including the gate pics as someone upthread asked for it and I found it.

As far as knowing she knew he loved Lauren.....I am confused.  Did I say that in one of my posts?  I thought RS said once that Becca knew that Arie had feelings for Lauren, then retracted that with his latest spoilers so who knows.

ETA:

Does anyone know where Arie was on Jan 8/9?

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:16 pm

Where is Becca’s LCD? She has her hair up & is wearing burgundy on her LCD with Arie.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:While looking through the s/caps I noticed the backpack. I'm not sure what I'm thinking here but maybe the couch pic and the other grey couch s/cap don't go together. I thought they did?

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 Are10

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 Are210

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 Arie310

Sorry for the double post, but I believe the top SC is the room from when Ross comes a calling.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:20 pm

Wasn’t Becca in LV Jan 8/9?  If so, the breakup didn’t happen until that scheduled SHV Jan 13ish
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:41 pm

jojo47 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:While looking through the s/caps I noticed the backpack. I'm not sure what I'm thinking here but maybe the couch pic and the other grey couch s/cap don't go together. I thought they did?

Sorry for the double post, but I believe the top SC is the room from when Ross comes a calling.

Yes, that first SC is when the ex talked to Arie about wanting Becca back.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:46 pm

Yes I know the first is with the ex, I was just pointing out the backpack which we noticed awhile back in that cap. My question was the pic of Arie on the couch with the pillows, is that the same place as the couch in the long hallway? I thought it was, but now that I see those two caps it doesn't look like the same place to me.

@jojo47 good catch!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Yes I know the first is with the ex, I was just pointing out the backpack which we noticed awhile back in that cap. My question was the pic of Arie on the couch with the pillows, is that the same place as the couch in the long hallway? I thought it was, but now that I see those two caps  it doesn't look like the same place to me.

@jojo47 good catch!

And the shirts look different colors to me. Is there something wrong with my eyes. They look alike but different colors.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 57 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 53 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
North
jojo47
kraft33
ishkabaha
Aria