SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:28 am

Yeah I hope they don't find their peter.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:29 am

Joy15 wrote:I am casually 50/50 about Peter. I didn't follow Rach season thoroughly to know his past GFs and whether he was on the show for the right reasons (so cliche laugh out loud). One thing doesn't jive with me though, if he was not ready to take the TB gig at the first place on this last season (assuming its true that MF formerly wanted it to be him badly but he refused), why would he be ready for the 2nd or third round? (snipped)
IMO: Both TPTB/MF and Peter were positive to make him the lead ... the only problem was how to present him right after Rachel's season (where issue was "he wasn't ready to propose" ... not that He believed to not be ready (which was later sold as a reason why he didn't do it), but what the audience "saw" /were told) .... so they need another chapter to change that perspective in the viewers' mind ... Peter didn't want to do BIP to make that "change" happen ... so if the relationship between TPTB and PK is still good as ever, they will try to make him TB some other way ... and as you've written, bringing him into Becca's season is the best possible storyboard how to influence people's mind. He needs to show he's ready ... doesn't need to actually do it, just say it (like ILY that you don't really mean).

I didn't watch Rachel's season, just saw few clips and read the comments on this board and formed an opinion that I don't like Peter. But from my understanding he has many fans and even though there are those who believe he is no good, there are still many who don't mind seeing him again (or who think Rachel should have picked him) ... so he is welcome to "come back" ... even TPTB promoted Arie's season by naming him "notPeter" ... so they've made sure his name stays relevant ... he's "in the wainting" ... and too many "links" with Becca are coming out post season ... so I believe his time is coming.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:57 am

I think Peter and becca would look good together whether they would be a personality match I do not know but would not mind him being a contestant on her season
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:09 pm

Am I the only one who finds Peter’s tone sounds condescending? I can’t stand his eyebrow game either.

I don’t really care if he gets on the show or not. If he and Becca are meant to be, they will find a way to be together, IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:23 pm

I think Becca and Peter would be cute together but I think he has a chance to be lead the next time around. Maybe he would show up on Becca’s season. no idea I’m a fan of both of them so that might be fun. I just hope they have some really great guys for Becca. She deserves it!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:22 pm

I think they lied to me about the guy, Im sorry. Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 1f625

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:25 pm

@LiboLRC It's all good. No worries. Thanks for letting us know! Smiley
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:47 pm

I still like Peter although don't want him on Becca's show. I'd like her to have all new guys.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:57 pm

I agree. I would like to see all fresh faces. No repeats. No exes. No women from last season advising her even. Let the woman breathe.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:54 am

Yeah, I third that. I like Peter but would want all new for her to choose from. IMO Arie had the best group of girls (because I think mostapplied because of Peter giggling) and I hope we will have great guys for Becca!!!

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:08 am

Joy15 wrote:Im willing to bet my laptop that Peter is gonna be on BK's season. Hugesmile
snip

GuardianAngel wrote:@Joy15 IA I already called it. He'll show up after a few epi's in because it will take him that long to think about it. The rest will be same as Nick, brought to F2 again, then on to TB! but he just might not be ready for it, but will welcome the attention. cheeky

That would certainly fit with the "surprise' ABC teases. But bringing Peter to F2 wouldn't "fit" the season ending with dating instead of a proposal. Bringing Peter to F1 would fit not only the "surprise" but also the dating ending. Then, if they really want Peter to be the lead this could be the first time there's a switcheroo on The Bachelorette; The Bachelorette is still two down to The Bachelor when it comes to a switch ending.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:13 pm

Several tweets with the same Peter message, but this one takes the cake. laugh out loud

https://twitter.com/NickiMetcalf

I went to his IG to see what he's been up to, and surprise another butt pic. Suspect but what's this all about? Reminds me of Andi releasing her book on premier night to stay relevant IMHO and now we have this post on the night of ATFR? Don't worry Peter, I'm rooting for you to be the one contestant that comes back!   :dripdrip

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 28432745_1545299638857298_3416441433639354368_n

peterkrauswi#MotivationMonday goes out to a man that I once considered an “enemy” for beating my beloved @packers in the NFC Championship game while I was in attendance. That one hurt a bit laugh out loud @michaelstrahan was in LA working the Oscars last night, yet was somehow able to make it all the way back to shoot @goodmorningamerica THIS MORNING at the crack of dawn in NYC!! Not only was the man a master of his craft on the field, but now he is a force to be reckoned with in the entertainment industry. I had the extreme pleasure of meeting Michael on GMA last year and can tell you that he is just as kind in person as he comes across on your television sets. The type of person that I continually aspire to be. // You may think that you’re working hard, but trust me, there is always someone working harder. And that person is @michaelstrahan // thanks for the #inspiration #motivation #dedication

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf8odChg-c_/?hl=en&taken-by=peterkrauswi

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+60
mprssdbyu
pitci
just me
TeamArie_
CHO
suzq
teambigrach
Ladybug82
littlereddress
justcallmegranny
Maya