SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:21 pm

sosleepy wrote:Am I the only one that doesn’t hate the idea of Peter on Becca’s season? no idea

Idk. I think it could be fun. He’ll either win, or get bounced early and duke it out with Higgins for #23

I’m weird and like the repeating/soap operatic factor of this show though.

I don’t hate the idea. I just hope he goes on with the purest of intentions...but imo it just feels suss no idea
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:30 pm

Looks like Peter’s still home according to his IG

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:36 pm

Peter is still thinking about it. :dripdrip I say we keep tab's on him and maybe sometime beginning of April we'll see movement, if my predication of same scenario as Nick comes to fruition.

OTOH I'm not sure he can take it again. He had an overwhelming number of fans, and yet he still behaved like a sucky baby on SM.

OTOH part 2- the posting of MS pic on the date of the ATFR, really freaked me out when it was posted here that Becca said she has a crush on MS. Peter intrigues me because IMO he is the biggest mind game player there ever was IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:16 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Am I the only one that doesn’t hate the idea of Peter on Becca’s season? no idea
Idk. I think it could be fun. He’ll either win, or get bounced early and duke it out with Higgins for #23.
I don’t hate the idea. I just hope he goes on with the purest of intentions...but imo it just feels suss no idea
giggling if ... if ... Peter is on BK's season ... it will be most definitely for the purest intentions Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 2498057887 of winning Hugesmile #23 gig Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 4256136633 and there will be no competition with BH ... since the spot will be "designed" specifically for the bounce :yes: all IMO

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:12 pm

beatingheart Peter!!! Wouldn’t mind seeing him on Becca’s season or one of his own.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:54 am

Not sure I put this here but someone at reddit said Ashley I said to look out for a guy named Colton. She got to interview a few of Becca’s guys. She said he was really cute and a cross between Chris Pratt and James Marsden. No last name.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:09 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:Not sure I put this here but someone at reddit said Ashley I said to look out for a guy named Colton. She got to interview a few of Becca’s guys. She said he was really cute and a cross between Chris Pratt and James Marsden. No last name.

Really thats interesting because someone posted this in Matt Overton contestant thread https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4706-matt-overton-sleuthing-spoilers#1296751 i just copied and pasted it for you to see but not sure if that is right thing to do? if this is him he is cute  :yes: jeez though whats with all the rumoured NFL players????

GuardianAngel wrote:Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Captu111

Hawaii Girl wrote:There's a rumor on Reddit that the NFL athlete is Colton Underwood. If you watch his Instagram story, he's in LA right now. https://www.instagram.com/colt3five

EDIT: Here's his Instagram stories, in case he deletes them (my screenshots)
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Screen10
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Screen10

umngirl wrote:
Hawaii Girl wrote:There's a rumor on Reddit that the NFL athlete is Colton Underwood. If you watch his Instagram story, he's in LA right now. https://www.instagram.com/colt3five

Oh I hope not. He used to date Aly Raisman.

sportsfan76 wrote:

He is the athlete who dated gymnast, Aly Raisman, after the Olympics.  I believe he played for the Raiders.

kikora wrote:
sportsfan76 wrote:

He is the athlete who dated gymnast, Aly Raisman, after the Olympics.  I believe he played for the Raiders.

And he's VERY good friends with (also gymnast) Shawn Johnson East and her husband Andrew (who set up Aly and Colton after Rio)
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo26 Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:11 am

Peter will not be on Becca's season! ***IMO***Simply because the higher ups seem to be over him and I couldn't be happier tbh! He's being saying that he's done with the franchise and I'm like yeah it's easy to be done with it, when they're over you! The fact the he said that he wasn't invited to WG said it all to me! He even commented on one of Elan's post about it! https://www.instagram.com/p/BfAQbw1jDAJ/?hl=en&taken-by=theyearofelan I guess Ole Pete didn't realize that everybody is replaceable!

lolo26

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:22 am

@Stone_Hedge also noticed he follows Clay harbour? who is meant to be on the season? coincidence or not? thinking maybe this is why it is going to be the strangest season - Because of sooooo many NFL players??? Hugesmile @GuardianAngel maybe you should make a contestant thread for Colton just incase?? https://www.instagram.com/colt3five
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:28 am

@LeapofFaith Interesting. I don’t mind it being strange that way giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:46 am

With all these athletes, are they going to have competitions on all the dates?

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:53 am

havadrpepper wrote:With all these athletes, are they going to have competitions on all the dates?

I hope not!

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+60
mprssdbyu
pitci
just me
TeamArie_
CHO
suzq
teambigrach
Ladybug82
littlereddress
justcallmegranny
Maya