SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:16 am

Just watched ACCESS Bach recap. First time for me. Looks like Alexis W is a regular cohost. This recap Kristina joined them and at the end Alexis was promoting Kristina as next Bette.  It wouldn’t surprise me if Nick’s girls push for her near the end of Arie’s of season.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:25 am

Ben H said if Sienne was the Bette, he’d consider coming on the show (rolls eyes) .

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:14 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:Ben H said if Sienne was the Bette, he’d consider coming on the show (rolls eyes) .
Isn't he dating someone? Rolling Eyes What a idiot. JMO.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:17 pm

Yes, Ben would be doing her a real favor. SMH

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:44 pm

So according to RS Becca is going to be the bachelorette.

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:59 pm

LiboLRC wrote:So according to RS Becca is going to be the bachelorette.

He didn't exactly say it that concretely. He thinks that thanks to the switch, it is basically hers if she wants it. RS thinks that fans will be clamouring for her to have her own HEA and he thinks she will more than likely do it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:22 pm

In his new Reader E-mails he said that all the things are pointing out at she being the lead. He even says that let's do the damn thing could be her tagline.

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:29 pm

Oh yeah. TPTB will do the "damn thing". Run the bus right over her as she goes on her journey finding HEA just like all the rest. Rolling Eyes

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:30 pm

He thinks it’s hers if she wants it. He didn’t say it was 100% hers. I can see her taking the gig and I can also see her turning it down. It will likely be announced sometime in early March.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 87b72b10 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 86669110 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:40 pm

LiboLRC wrote:In his new Reader E-mails he said that all the things are pointing out at she being the lead. He even says that let's do the damn thing could be her tagline.

Yes, I read that, but all things pointing to it isn't exactly like saying she will be the lead 100%. Not to mention how many times has RS said someone is 100% going to be the lead ... and then they weren't. The probability is high it will be hers for the taking, but it is not a done deal until she is announced and even RS has not said she has taken it. He always seems to think that everyone is always dying to be the next lead and doesn't take into consideration that some just might say no.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:10 pm

I always hope (to no avail) that TPTB will go with someone new. I know it will never happen. I simply hate seeing someone that has any kind of fan base or following going through that poop storm. It's a lot easier for me seeing a stranger run the gauntlet.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:26 pm

LiboLRC wrote:In his new Reader E-mails he said that all the things are pointing out at she being the lead. He even says that let's do the damn thing could be her tagline.

“Ready to do the damn thing” is Becca’s TM on Twitter giggling
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+60
mprssdbyu
pitci
just me
TeamArie_
CHO
suzq
teambigrach
Ladybug82
littlereddress
justcallmegranny
Maya