SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Rolly Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:36 pm

umngirl wrote:He thinks it’s hers if she wants it. He didn’t say it was 100% hers. I can see her taking the gig and I can also see her turning it down. It will likely be announced sometime in early March.

@umngirl do you think it’s possible Arie knows they are offering the ‘ette to Becca so that’s why he isn’t worried about the ATFR? He makes it seem like everyone will be happy with the ending. Maybe he thinks if Becca is the ‘ette that would soften the blow.... if it ends up being true.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:39 pm

Rolly wrote:
umngirl wrote:He thinks it’s hers if she wants it. He didn’t say it was 100% hers. I can see her taking the gig and I can also see her turning it down. It will likely be announced sometime in early March.

@umngirl do you think it’s possible Arie knows they are offering the ‘ette to Becca so that’s why he isn’t worried about the ATFR? He makes it seem like everyone will be happy with the ending. Maybe he thinks if Becca is the ‘ette that would soften the blow.... if it ends up being true.

It's possible. He isn't the brightest if he believes that though. Oh, wait. He already told us he isn't too smart, but I think he is about to get an education courtesy MF.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:40 pm

Usually the F2 is too broken hearted to be the lead the next season, however I think she would take the role. She’s very open and her ITM’s showed that. I think she could carry a show well. JMO

Let’s just hope she doesn’t make any big mistakes and fall for two men at the same time! :crazed Suspect
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:45 pm

sanlee088 wrote:Usually the F2 is too broken hearted to be the lead the next season, however I think she would take the role. She’s very open and her ITM’s showed that. I think she could carry a show well. JMO

Let’s just hope she doesn’t make any big mistakes and fall for two men at the same time! :crazed

JoJo was F2 and had an ILY and she was an awesome bachelorette. So there is a recent history of F2 being the bachelorette. IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:51 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:Usually the F2 is too broken hearted to be the lead the next season, however I think she would take the role. She’s very open and her ITM’s showed that. I think she could carry a show well. JMO

Let’s just hope she doesn’t make any big mistakes and fall for two men at the same time! :crazed

JoJo was F2 and had an ILY and she was an awesome bachelorette. So there is a recent history of F2 being the bachelorette. IMO.

Gotcha!

If she takes the role then hopefully that means she got over Arie quickly! Good for her.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:14 am

Catching up in this thread reminds me of this post.

sdmom wrote:snipped..
Today 11/22

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Img_1010

Interesting her latest  followings are all Bach producers, including Natalie, who I think is Bryan's handler last season.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4521p24-rebecca-becca-kufrin-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:31 pm

The last two bachelorettes were sweethearts. Jojo, and Rachel were such amazing leads for me. The last time I liked a bachelor was literally since Sean. Is it this hard for them to cast an "okay" male lead? Juan Pablo was a jerk, Chris was snooze fest, Ben is phony, Nick is icky, and Arie is literally the most uninteresting lead they had in the recent seasons. If they cast Becca that would be an other one I totally see my self enjoying watching as a lead. It's just weird how every male lead they have is annoying af. All IMO
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:58 pm

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/eliminated-bachelor-star-tia-booth-eyes-bachelorette-1086476

Broadcast TV Scorecard 2018: Complete Guide to What's New, Renewed and Canceled

TV Pilots 2018: The Complete Guide
FEBRUARY 20, 2018 8:19am PT by Jackie Strause

Eliminated 'Bachelor' Star Eyes 'The Bachelorette'
snipped..
Before delivering the blow, Tia had told the camera: "Arie is completely different than the men that I have dated — I want to tell Arie I am so in love with him. I want him to be a part of my family.”

The pair will come face-to-face during the upcoming Women Tell All reunion special (airing Feb. 25), which The Hollywood Reporter attended. When speaking to THR during the taping, Tia shed some light on how difficult the past few months have been since her split from Arie.

"It was tough getting over him," she said, admitting that the elimination felt "very abrupt."

"We went from this fantasy fairy tale to going back home and going back to work," she explained of post-show life. "I really had to take a few weeks and decompress and reflect on this journey as a whole and not just this breakup. Like I told Chris [Harrison], there were amazing girls left when I went home. It was tough going back home knowing I fell in love with this man.”

Tia had admitted that she was "overconfident" after the breakup and even said she surprised herself with how quickly she fell in love with Arie during the show. During their post-breakup conversation, she admitted, "I don't want to feel like I'm not good enough because I've felt like that so many times before."

Immediately after the elimination, Bachelor Nation was throwing Tia's name into the ring for the upcoming season of The Bachelorette. Typically, the franchise will announce the Bachelorette lead during the After the Final Rose post-finale special of The Bachelor.

“I would definitely consider coming back to be Bachelorette," Tia told THR, now having had some distance from the heartbreak. She also said she would consider a run on summer spinoff Bachelor in Paradise. "I learned to be more vocal and express my feelings and thoughts. I’ve always put other people first and I learned to focus. I love this crew and all these amazing people.”

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:02 pm

Arghhh pls NOOOO anyone but TIA !!!! i don't think i can sit through a Tia season no no Rolling Eyes

jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:16 am

I’d rather Kendall than Tia, tbh. I’m just really kind of over the southern schtick on this show. It’s overplayed.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:17 am

I'd rather it be anyone other than someone from this season. Maybe Becca Tiley is ready.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:21 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I'd rather it be anyone other than someone from this season. Maybe Becca Tiley is ready.

OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+60
mprssdbyu
pitci
just me
TeamArie_
CHO
suzq
teambigrach
Ladybug82
littlereddress
justcallmegranny
Maya