SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:58 am

What about Lisa Hyde?

Enough

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:12 am

Enough wrote:What about Lisa Hyde?

I wasn’t keen when I thought Nikki had a shot, but now that I’m all #anyonebutali , why not? She certainly couldn’t be worse
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:25 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
Enough wrote:What about Lisa Hyde?

I wasn’t keen when I thought Nikki had a shot, but now that I’m all #anyonebutali , why not? She certainly couldn’t be worse
It’s intresting if you think of the word integrity and then think of Ali and Lisa separately and in comparison you get a very clear picture. People would get behind Lisa. I think of Ali like I think of Blake and I defo wouldn’t give Blake another go. Ali’s has her opportunity and f-Ed it up. Why would I get behind her
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:33 pm

did anyone see Grants IG story!?! wow he is very very bitter..... lucky Ali will be in hiding as bachette for a while because i have a feeling this is going to get worse before it gets better. unless a miracle happens and she decides to cancel being bachelorette Smiley
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:34 pm

Bobette wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:Awwww I am so happy and so bummed at the same time laugh out loud well done Nikki for staying away from bach world! Classy through and through btw he is very cute with what I saw briefly on the ig story!

So this close to filming I guess it’s Ali sad

There must be someone else.  Anyone else.  

My neighbour's mid-70s and still has most of her own teeth.  I can pop round and see if she's available if it helps, Ch 10? Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 2498057887

spitcoffee cantstopl rofl hehehe
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:25 am

I imagine they are using Ali’s season to build up another pack of guys for bachelor in paradise. They’ll probably be just as trashy as she is.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:01 am

Tptb have probably already cast a whole lot of Grant clones slash douchebags for Ali, so you wouldn’t want to wish that on Nikki, Lisa or anyone Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 2292733854

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:47 am

@Agent99 that's a good point.

@LeapofFaith What is Grant bitter about? He's such a scumbag IMHO of course.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Agent99 that's a good point.

@LeapofFaith What is Grant bitter about? He's such a scumbag IMHO of course.

Grant is awful, biggest douche of them all imo no no he apparently wants to sue kiera for spreading rumors that Ali broke things off with him because he asked ali for a threesome...

his ig story (see below) was about some guy that sent him a dm about some aussies saying how nobody likes ali and loves grant Rolling Eyes ... he is so bitter that she is the bachelorette even though imo he was using her the whole time on bip, his feeling for ali always seemed so fake to me....jmo

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 CwwgWvpKalFSYSa1--dKMmil2E_lTMnDl0Ce_mqJSKI
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:54 pm

No snacks have been posted by Ali on Instagram for over 24 hours, and no new pictures or stories featuring her face have been posted since last weekend as the most recent pic she posted during the week IMO is old as she's dressed very summer style. So what's going on?

Option 1 is that she's in the house, and filming has started, IMO this is unlikely as the DM usually gets wind of when filming starts, and they haven't said anything.
Option 2 is that she's having some work done pre filming, so she can't show her face as she's recovering
Option 3 is that she's in frantic talks with TPTB trying to convince them not to drop her, and it's a little difficult to post about how happy and grateful you are when you're nothing of the sort!

Any other ideas?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:02 am

This is pretty much a crisis situation - how are Australians meant to make it through the day without knowing what sponsored snacks Ali is consuming?  laugh out loud

Unfortunately I think option 2 is most likely.  Can't post anything which might accidentally confirm you get work done when you've repeatedly denied it.  Rolling Eyes

But I'd love it to be option 3.  She needs to be accountable for her actions!  Though, I think if they wanted to drop her, they would have done it by now. hmmm
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:34 am

Well, Anna and Tim’s wedding has just happened in Italy, so she very well could be in lockdown. Maybe they start filming at the mansion tomorrow night? They usually film the entrances on a Saturday, yes?

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
limoncello
AEF
spangler
Agent99
Storybook
stuckinsc
Enough
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
Linds911
Idlemess