SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:55 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:No snacks have been posted by Ali on Instagram for over 24 hours, and no new pictures or stories featuring her face have been posted since last weekend as the most recent pic she posted during the week IMO is old as she's dressed very summer style. So what's going on?

Option 1 is that she's in the house, and filming has started, IMO this is unlikely as the DM usually gets wind of when filming starts, and they haven't said anything.
Option 2 is that she's having some work done pre filming, so she can't show her face as she's recovering
Option 3 is that she's in frantic talks with TPTB trying to convince them not to drop her, and it's a little difficult to post about how happy and grateful you are when you're nothing of the sort!

Any other ideas?

option 3 pls Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 3552228123

rofl at option 2 and that's probably the winner laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:11 am

spangler wrote:Well, Anna and Tim’s wedding has just happened in Italy, so she very well could be in lockdown. Maybe they start filming at the mansion tomorrow night? They usually film the entrances on a Saturday, yes?

From the application page Here

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 YeooNX9

So according to that - they're already behind schedule. laugh out loud

So yes, it could be soon. Would they start filming on a long weekend though? I think they'd have to pay overtime to film on Monday and this is Ch 10 we're talking about.

Sophie went into lockdown May 27.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:12 am

Filming could have started today, one of the producers who worked on the show last year posted an insta story of filming with hashtags lightscameraaction and tellmehowyoufeel. Could be Bette, or could be another reality show. Possibly they are doing pre show filming with Ali?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:32 am

Definitely sounds like things are happening IMO.  What's the IG name of the producer, @Dirty Street Pie?  
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:01 am

Bobette wrote:Definitely sounds like things are happening IMO.  What's the IG name of the producer, @Dirty Street Pie?  

It's danimcgowan297 I'm following her, but she's on public anyway.

ETA she was the only producer from last year that was on public, all the others are on private, and I draw the line with my stalking at requesting people for sleuthing purposes laugh out loud Contestants are a different kettle of fish though, they're putting themselves out there, and want the followers
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:09 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
Bobette wrote:Definitely sounds like things are happening IMO.  What's the IG name of the producer, @Dirty Street Pie?  

It's danimcgowan297 I'm following her, but she's on public anyway.

ETA she was the only producer from last year that was on public, all the others are on private, and I draw the line with my stalking at requesting people for sleuthing purposes laugh out loud Contestants are a different kettle of fish though, they're putting themselves out there, and want the followers

Awesome catch - thank you  thumbsup

The post in question:

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 8bigEbg
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 DlVixka

Source

ETA:  Just noticed it's date stamped 7 May 2018.  

Interesting...   question

Does this producer also work on The Bachelor, do you know?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:24 am

Oh, good catch @Bobette I believe she does as well, I actually started following her to try and get info on Nicks season. So maybe a throw back snap?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:56 am

Stalking examining her IG further, it seems she was at a wrap party for Dance Boss (Danni Mingue's new show?) a few days ago, so #lightscamera might have been related to that.  But, wrap party 4 days ago does free her up to start work in Bette so definitely one to watch IMO. Nice pickup!

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 IjM5Asl

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:15 am

You think I should take a drive to see whether there is any activities at the Bachelorette Mansion? Its only 1/2 hr drive.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:23 am

Enough wrote:You think I should take a drive to see whether there is any activities at the Bachelorette Mansion? Its only 1/2 hr drive.

YYYYEEESSSSSSSSSSS! (please laugh out loud).  

thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:42 am

Enough wrote:You think I should take a drive to see whether there is any activities at the Bachelorette Mansion? Its only 1/2 hr drive.

Lol u have been holding out on us!! laugh out loud if ur free that would be legendary bestbud!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:08 am

I think it’s very likely to film over the long weekend. Cocktail party sat, recovery sun/mon, first date filmed Tuesday... very plausible.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
limoncello
AEF
spangler
Agent99
Storybook
stuckinsc
Enough
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
Linds911
Idlemess