SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by spangler Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:50 pm

They’re going to end up a month behind schedule at this rate!

spangler

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:09 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Wouldn't it be wild if they were secretly currently filming Bette, having pulled a switcheroo, as @Sundy and @Bobette floated over in Nicks threads?

Osher is still pretty hairy at the moment though, ain't no filming happening until he's shaved down laugh out loud

cantstopl rofl

It's like he's a professional cyclist... or a racehorse.  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 3806527698

Storybook wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:Maybe they don’t have enough guys?

I said this exact same thing a few posts up. Bobette said the men would've been lined up regardless of the lead. But to me it's the only thing that makes sense. But it begs the question what guys are going to be on BIP season 2? Are the guys who didn't find their fame on the Bachelorette going to be cast on BIP instead????

My mind is boggling dizzy

Maybe you're right about the men @Storybook.  Possibly the good guys didn't want a bar of this season and withdrew their applications when it came to light that they would be required to compete for the affections of a cheating snack afficianado.

They're going to have to get a wriggle on if they're casting guys with season 2 of BiP in mind though - DM reported that Season 2 would be filmed in a few months time and it seems Sam & Tara's wedding will be on Fiji around the same time.

See BiP AU S2 thread HERE for more on that.

I have visions of TPTB frantically trying to get out of her as Lead.  I presume they must have signed a contract or they would have bailed by now, surely?  Meanwhile she's off getting her hair done and acting like it's all rainbows and friggin unicorns.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:29 am

@Bobette Men pulling out could definitely be a possibility IMO.

Serious question though. I posted is it logistical to begin filming BIP in 2 months if the Bachelorette hasn't yet begun filming? As I said, maybe channel 10 have two filming crews, but they only have one Osher.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:59 am

Storybook wrote:@Bobette  Men pulling out could definitely be a possibility IMO.

Serious question though. I posted is it logistical to begin filming BIP in 2 months if the Bachelorette hasn't yet begun filming? As I said, maybe channel 10 have two filming crews, but they only have one Osher.

Bette usually has a shorter season than Bach (only 8 weeks of filming and 12 eps of Bette vs 12 weeks and 16 eps of Bach I think - someone please CMIIW) so technically they could manage it, but it would definitely be cutting it fine.

Also I don't think they could cast any of Ali's guys for season 2 as they wouldn't have even edited her show let alone aired it; I know some contestants from the US show film BiP while their season is airing, but pre-season is too soon surely.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:10 am

@Bobette Thank you for your answer. I thought filming was for roughly two months. To fit in filming of BIP IMO it has to mean the Bachelorette literally has to begin filming tomorrow.

I was suggesting if the bachelorette is cancelled for lack of men those that had signed up for fame might be offered a spot in BIP? That's the other problem I have, are there enough ex-bachelorette guys to go on the show? But this is all simply conjecture on my part.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:22 am

Storybook wrote:@Bobette Thank you for your answer. I thought filming was for roughly two months. To fit in filming of BIP IMO it has to mean the Bachelorette literally has to begin filming tomorrow.

I was suggesting if  the bachelorette is cancelled for lack of men those that had signed up for fame might be offered a spot in BIP? That's the other problem I have, are there enough ex-bachelorette guys to go on the show? But this is all simply conjecture on my part.

No worries yes

I checked the wiki pages and was right with my stats (8 weeks/12 eps and 12 weeks/16 eps).  Bachette page here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bachelorette_(Australian_TV_series).  If it airs the same time as previous seasons, it will go for 5-6 weeks (2 episodes per week) probably starting the week of Sept 23rd and ending late October.

If the DM article is correct, filming would have already started for BiP by then, so maybe they would hold off Ali's rejects for BiP 3 and just use Nick's girls for BiP 2, along with whichever older contestants are now keen (since season 1 was a success, maybe some "higher calibre" contestants are now willing to sign up - I'm looking at you, Cam Cranley  :gotcha: ).

Either way I think filming for Ali's season will go ahead and probably start soon, this week at least or possibly even today as you say.  I'm sure there will be enough famewhores to fill out the cast regardless of who the Lead is, but I retain doubts that they're going to be able to find someone to fulfil her IMO unrealistic list of criteria for a "worthy" partner. Rolling Eyes

ETA: I forgot to say, I don't think they could cancel Ali's season and fast track the guys to BiP because the audience wouldn't know who they are and the appeal of BiP is seeing people we're familiar with hook up with each other, if that makes sense.  I just hope they get on with it so I never have to look at Ali's snack ridden shill festival of an IG account ever again.

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:03 am

I am still holding out hope they cancel Ali's season. But as for using her suitors on BIP you are right that couldn't happen as they are unknown. And there too I have to ask who is known by the general population that is left to go on BIP?
1) Sam Frost's season - I've forgotten everyone except Sasha
2) Georgia's season - Cam seems to be keeping well away from the bachelor franchise. So that leaves some of the 'bad' boys who might be wanting to profile themselves again.
3) Sophie's season - absolutely no one with any audience drawing power comes to mind.

IMO Channel ten are going to fail big time with Ali. And I cannot see how BIP will be a success this time around. All I see is 10 desperate to come up with a hit show.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:59 am

Even Ali's followers are calling her out for shilling now laugh out loud

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 Img_1410

www.instagram.com/alioetjen
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:31 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Even Ali's followers are calling her out for shilling now laugh out loud

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 Img_1410

www.instagram.com/alioetjen

@Dirty Street Pie you legend, nice screen capping.  I just saw Ali's response to that comment but looks like she's DELETED the original comment so wasn't sure what she was replying to.  

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 UbgYIe9

"Receive good service or have a fabulous experience"?  I think she means "If people give me free sh*t I'm willing to advertise anything".  And yet she claims to be "selective"?  PUH-LEASE no

There are also numerous comments pointing out the health risks of breast implants.  Wonder how long those will be there.  Ali REALLY shouldn't be Lead if she can't handle "feedback" IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:37 pm

Well, she got her lashes done so hopefully that means it’s gotta be lockdown time soon?

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:47 am

spangler wrote:Well, she got her lashes done so hopefully that means it’s gotta be lockdown time soon?

Yes, lock her down.  Lock her deep, deep down and give us a break from all her covert advertising please, Ch 10. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:53 am

spangler wrote:Well, she got her lashes done so hopefully that means it’s gotta be lockdown time soon?

That's what you'd think @spangler except that we thought that was the case last time she got her lashes done, and here we all are still waiting, up to out necks in shill laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
limoncello
AEF
spangler
Agent99
Storybook
stuckinsc
Enough
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
Linds911
Idlemess