SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by spangler Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:53 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
spangler wrote:Well, she got her lashes done so hopefully that means it’s gotta be lockdown time soon?

That's what you'd think @spangler except that we thought that was the case last time she got her lashes done, and here we all are still waiting, up to out necks in shill laugh out loud

Gosh, how often does she need to get her lashes done?!
The 4 week delay for this series to start filming shows there's definitely something up. Time is money and 4 weeks is half of the series!

All I can think of is maybe the chicks from Nick's season trashed the mansion and they need to do some serious cleaning up??

spangler

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:19 am

I just checked the archives from Sophie's season.  They are definitely way behind.  Tim & Anna's wedding may have caused a slight delay but still, Ali should be in the mansion and going on dates by now!  

Sophie's filming schedule:
June 15 (Thurs) = Filming begins; Sophie entered the mansion
June 19 (Mon) = first SD with Jarrod in Sydney's Olympic Park
June 23 (Fri) = SD with Luke on the beach at Gunnamatta Bay
June 26 = GD, men meeting Sophie's sister and painting
June 30 (Fri) = Sam coffee barista van date
July 3 = SD with Apollo vintage/retro-themed date
July 8 = *filming promo*
July 13 = GD at St. Ives home; ~9 men on date
July 17 = Blake on a yacht cruising out of Rushcutters Bay
July 18 = Sam on a picnic solo date
July 18 or 21= Blake on a date milking goats
End July = HTDs
Aug 12 = FRC = finale and FRC in Fiji

If Sophie started filming on a Thurs, maybe Ali is on lockdown now ready to film in 2 days?  If she doesn't shill anything the next 24-36 hours we might finally be underway.  Let's get this trash pile burning, people!

ETA:  Just noticed there are now multiple comments on Ali's IG criticising her constant advertising, and they haven't yet been removed.  Usually she erases them superfast.  Another sign she might be on lockdown?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:10 am

The dress she is wearing in yesterday’s post is called Santorini by Purity Lace Designs, and in the post from May 28 she is wearing the same dress, and it has similar lighting so were probably taken at the same time. She would have a whole lot of posts lined up, ready to go.

The only sure sign of being on lockdown is no Instagram stories being posted IMO, shilling can continue regardless unless production shuts her down, and they’ve shown no sign of reining her in so far.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:48 pm

Jo Scrimshire retaining her crown as my favourite DM journalist with this expose of Ali's lies about not getting plastic surgery:

EXCLUSIVE: Lip plumping injections, cheek fillers, Botox and a breast enlargement: New Bachelorette Ali Oetjen's dramatic transformation 'revealed' by a Beverly Hills surgeon

Is Ali Oetjen's dramatic physical transformation the result of cosmetic surgery?

A Beverly Hills plastic surgeon told Daily Mail Australia on Tuesday that the new Bachelorette, 32, appears to have made several significant changes to her face.

Comparing older photos of Ali with more recent footage, Dr. Urmen Desai believes the fitness blogger has undergone multiple procedures in recent years.

'When looking at current images of her body [compared] to those when she starred on The Bachelor in 2013, it is clear she has had breast augmentation,' said Dr. Desai.

The Harvard-educated CEO of DesaiPlasticSurgery.com added that Ali 'likely went from a large A-cup size to a small D-cup size' as a result of the operation.

'With regards to her face, Ali has obviously had her upper and lower lips over-injected with fillers,' claimed Dr. Desai.

Expert opinion: Comparing older photos of Ali with more recent footage, Dr. Urmen Desai believes she has undergone multiple procedures.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 DMOTck3Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 FUJa0Kd

Pictured left: Ali in 2013 and right: Ali in 2017

'In addition to this, her forehead is frozen without any motion, which points to the fact that she likely had Botox injections to her forehead.

'Finally, in order to assist with reversing the ageing process, she has likely received filler injections to her cheeks to achieve a more youthful face.'

Dr. Desai is also of the opinion that Ali could have undergone rhinoplasty.

'Considering that her nose is a bit more defined than it was on The Bachelor in 2013, she may have had nose reshaping surgery in order to narrow her nasal tip as well as the bridge of her nose (nasal dorsum).

'This is highlighted in images of her taken straight on, as well as side profile views.'

Ali is not a patient of Dr. Desai's and the surgeon made his professional assessment solely based upon before and after photos.

Ali has admitted in the past to undergoing a breast enlargement, however she has 'denied having Botox and lip fillers' according to OK! magazine.

She also told Hit105's Stav, Abbey and Matt in April that she 'hadn't even had Botox in [her] forehead before.'

Rumours about Ali's possible surgery intensified during her appearance on Bachelor In Paradise earlier this year.

Fellow contestant Florence Moerenhout claimed that she 'looks like Malibu Barbie' and observed that her 'face doesn't really move'.

Ali was announced as Australia's fourth Bachelorette at the conclusion of Bachelor In Paradise in late April.

Bachelor In Paradise Ali Oetjen is compared to 'Malibu Barbie'

She said: 'I have had my heart broken, but I've picked myself up and I'm ready to put my heart on the line again. I'm absolutely thrilled to start this new adventure.'

Network Ten's decision proved controversial, however, after Ali's ex-boyfriend Grant Kemp claimed to have 'legitimate, legal proof' she cheated on him in March.

She previously rose to fame as a contestant on first season of The Bachelor in 2013.

Daily Mail Australia has contacted Network Ten for comment.

Source

A scathing news article and Ali missing from IG - methinks things are cooking.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:46 pm

@Bobette thanks for that. Wow, nasty.

Her cheeks do not give her a youthful look, rather a chipmunk look. Rolling Eyes

I don't know what they were thinking when they cast her, but it looks like from the sleuthing done, perhaps they are rethinking their decision.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:12 am

^^ don’t know if they’ve rethought it that much. No insta story for 48 hours now. Looking more like lockdown as every hour passes.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:18 am

Cooking as in show is cooking @Bobette or cooking as in Ali's goose is cooked?
Osher is still a bit stubbly in his story today compared to previous seasons, but that might be a look he's going with now?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:27 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Cooking as in show is cooking @Bobette or cooking as in Ali's goose is cooked?
Osher is still a bit stubbly in his story today compared to previous seasons, but that might be a look he's going with now?

As much as I would like to cook Ali's organic grain fed Maggie Beer sponsored brand Goose, I think it's the show that is cooking.

She's on lockdown IMO and I reckon they'll be filming Night 1 of the 2-night cocktail party tomorrow.  JMO though; could be wrong.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:36 am

Possible clue from Osher's IG.  He was at Harper Collins today submitting his book for publication.  Today being the deadline would make sense if he's off to the mansion Thurs to start filming.  If he turns up tomorrow clean shaven, it's game on, IMO.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 GMt84vv

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:32 pm

Still no ads from Ali on IG.  Osher hasn't posted a story of him making his morning coffee.  I think this is it guys.  Filming starts today/tomorrow IMO.  Let's get this horror of a season started.  Paparazzos, get us some good pics of the guys please!

10am UPDATE:

Osher posted a FIVE PART IG story about making coffee (seriously dude it's only coffee, we really don't need to see you do this every day).

Anyway..... This is the first part - Pretty sure this is his own coffee machine at home.  Note the reflection shows him in a grey sweat top.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 L60dh59

Then an hour later we have another coffee (is there a support group for coffee addicts? laugh out loud) which shows him wearing a black suit jacket.  

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 OpB1gn4

Not sure if this means anything since if he was filming they'd probably put him in wardrobe when he got to set, but could be a sign... maybe?

I squinted as much as possible to see if there was a reflection of his face (is clean shaven or NOT?!) but no intel there yet.  :detective

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:21 am

HA!  I knew it.  Hugesmile Now get to work, Paparazzos!

'This incredible man walked into my life and changed it forever': Georgia Love gushes over Lee Elliott two years since meeting for the first time on The Bachelorette... as Ali Oetjen begins filming for the dating show

Georgia Love took to Instagram to gush over boyfriend Lee Elliott on Thursday, to mark two years since they first met on The Bachelorette.

The former reality TV star and journalist shared a snap of herself smiling at Lee from their meeting, saying Lee changed her life.

It comes as Ali Oetjen is believed to have started filming for The Bachelorette.  

Source

Unless their source is my speculation in which case... cheeky

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:54 am

@Bobette nice job on speculating the start date!

laugh out loud or maybe you are their source. It's all good. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
limoncello
AEF
spangler
Agent99
Storybook
stuckinsc
Enough
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
Linds911
Idlemess