SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:14 am

Filming have to be on. No movement on Ali instagram for many days.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:33 am

Enough wrote:Filming have to be on. No movement on Ali instagram for many days.

Yes I agree - I'm impatiently waiting for the paparazzos to upload their long lens pics of the guys.  Hurry up please, lads!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:48 pm

I thought for sure there would be some entrance pic leaks by now...

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:52 am

spangler wrote:I thought for sure there would be some entrance pic leaks by now...

Me too. I'm hanging out here. Handsome men could be the only thing that saves this season. I need a ray of hope. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:00 am

Possible addition for the filming timeline, they were filming in a cemetery today? Are TPTB trolling Ali? laugh out loud

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 Img_1411

Http://www.instagram.com/osher_gunsberg
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:12 am

Well it's definitely bach related if he's waving a rose around - but a cemetery?!  laugh out loud Maybe they're pissed at Ali but couldn't get out of it the contract so they're just going to make her time as miserable as possible.  Now that would make for interesting vewing...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:31 am

This might be nothing but noting it here just in case.  Last week I drove past the Forest of Dreams sculpture on Hurtle Sq in Adelaide and the R part of the "DREAMS" part was covered in red roses.  Might just have been an art installation (the roses have been disappearing a few each day - I presume people are taking them) but the timing makes me think it might have been some kind of pre-Bachette shoot so they can use the pics later (there was no sign of Ali, just the roses).  Just something to look out for.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 RYjztZ9

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:40 am

FINALLY!  

DM says "Wednesday night" so it seems they only started filming yesterday 27/06 and presumably the rest of "night 1" and first CP will be filmed tonight 28/06.

PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: Meet your new Bachelorette! Ali Oetjen slips into a cleavage-baring crimson gown as she meets her suitors for the first time... including a knight in shining armour and a man handing her a baby lamb

Ali Oetjen, 32, has been spotted filming her first scenes as Australia's newest Bachelorette.

The blonde was a vision in red as she emerged from a limousine outside the Bachelor Mansion in Sydney's semi-rural suburb of Glenorie on Wednesday night.

Clad in a form-fitting crimson dress that barely restrained her busty assets, Ali looked every inch the sizzling singleton as she prepared to meet her suitors.

Ali braved the wintry climes as she strode from the limousine in the one-shouldered gown, which featured a cut-out section that revealed a generous glimpse of cleavage.

Her look was completed with a pair of drop earrings and an elegant diamond bangle.

The reality starlet enhanced her timeless ensemble with a side-swept hairstyle and a dramatic application of make-up.

Beaming widely, Ali wandered through the fairy-lit garden before coming face-to-face with suit-clad Osher Günsberg.

The slick-haired TV personality promptly gave Ali a warm hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Osher and Ali have known each other since 2013, when Ali made her reality TV debut on the first season of The Bachelor with Tim Robards.

Bathed in the glimmer of surrounding fairy-lights, Ali looked nothing short of enchanting as she took in her surroundings while waiting for her merry men to arrive.

One of the first men to arrive pulled out all the stops, literally turning up as Ali's knight in shining armour.

The suitor wore a Gladiator-style silver ensemble, complete with a helmet and shield.

After making his presence felt, he took off his head wear, revealing his sandy brown locks and leaning in to embrace the blonde.

Hoping to win her affections with a lamb, another suitor presented Ali with the cute animal.

The male cut a dapper figure in a crisp white dress shirt, a tailored suit and polka dot bow tie.

Ali engaged in conversation with the suitor and was later seen feeding the lamb.

Another suitor arrived, this time presenting the fitness enthusiast with a bound notebook, perhaps to record her Bachelorette experience.

Keen to make some moves on Ali, one contestant was seen showing off his ballroom dancing skills.

The suitor opted for a tailored suit and added a pop of colour in the form of a red bow tie.

A sudden change in weather called for Ali to cover her toned frame in a fluffy grey robe.

The Channel Ten personality was also sheltered from an onslaught of rain with the aid of a large umbrella held by members of the production crew.  

Ali is on the search to find true love, after an ill-fated romance with Bachelor In Paradise co-star Grant Kemp.  

Grant claimed that Ali 'hooked up' with a male house guest while she was staying at his home in Los Angeles back in March.

Explaining the 'incident' on The Kyle and Jackie O Show, he alleged that he and Ali had returned to his home with several other friends after visiting a nightclub.

That night, at around 2:15am, he briefly left the house to greet other guests, as he lives in a gated community, and was gone for just 'five minutes'.

He returned to the house with a friend, Sabrina Jaragosky-Hicks, and claimed they both walked in on Ali hooking up with a male house guest.

Grant explained he was in love with Ali before her alleged infidelity and demanded that she pack her suitcases and leave.

'She went to a hotel and I guess she left the next night,' he added.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 XpBBSGR

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 DGfprAE

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 RsRYfoC

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 B5DyIUY

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 UPCSC7R

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 PuC86br

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 OAFs1Bu

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 OppCmRt

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 DV1Jo4B

Source

I'll see if I can get some better pics of the guys when they show up on the Matrix website.  So far the most handsome face belongs to the sheep IMO. Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 3806527698

ETA:

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:07 am

Awww sheep guy is giving me Lee vibes Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 1f60d

I am here for the men ;)
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:46 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Possible addition for the filming timeline, they were filming in a cemetery today? Are TPTB trolling Ali? laugh out loud

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 Img_1411

Http://www.instagram.com/osher_gunsberg

If they were filming something bachette-related in a cemetery prior to the arrivals and first CP, does this mean that Ali was filming promotional stuff in a cemetery? If so, how morbid and weird!

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:09 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Awww sheep guy is giving me Lee vibes  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 1f60d

I am here for the men ;)

I like the sheep's little jacket. laugh out loud  And I like the guy's bowtie.  +10 points if he's a wool farmer or runs an animal sanctuary, -10 points if he's a butcher or farms meat.  It would be a bit sadistic to bring a baby lamb if he ends up someone's dinner.  hmmm

spangler wrote:
If they were filming something bachette-related in a cemetery prior to the arrivals and first CP, does this mean that Ali was filming promotional stuff in a cemetery? If so, how morbid and weird!

Nothing would surprise me at this point.  I don't think TPTB would have been very happy with her pre-show antics so might be trolling her.  DM is also clearly no fan - every article about her so far has mentioned at least once about her being a cheater.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:01 pm

Tag line: bachelorette Ali

This thot is hot to trot

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
limoncello
AEF
spangler
Agent99
Storybook
stuckinsc
Enough
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
Linds911
Idlemess