SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:58 pm

Saw these where someone changed the titles and author names. They are GOLD laugh out loud 

Look at the titles and the authors' names cantstopl  rofl  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 76 3806527698

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 76 44036126_985885308263741_6254176478439669760_n

author is Sport. S. Bette for Sportsbet rofl cantstopl
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 76 43952797_985885551597050_4863829731465756672_n

flawlessvision on FB

https://www.facebook.com/pg/flawlessvision/posts/?ref=page_internal
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:12 pm

That seems so much like something I would do and yet I don't remember doing it. Maybe I've been photoshopping in my sleep. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:21 pm

Bobette wrote:That seems so much like something I would do and yet I don't remember doing it. Maybe I've been photoshopping in my sleep. laugh out loud

I totally thought it could be you too! laugh out loud  Flawless vision even in sleep or GMTA!! 

It's so good! I laughed so hard when I saw it. The authors' names are spot on  :yes: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 76 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:21 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Saw these where someone changed the titles and author names. They are GOLD laugh out loud 

Look at the titles and the authors' names cantstopl  rofl  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 76 3806527698
Bloody gold! 
But please don’t pick Todd... she’ll fecked it up either way laugh out loud

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:24 pm

Idlemess wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Saw these where someone changed the titles and author names. They are GOLD laugh out loud 

Bloody gold! 
But please don’t pick Todd... she’ll fecked it up either way laugh out loud

Not picking Todd is Ali's gift to Australia. For that she will have my eternal gratefulness laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:25 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:That seems so much like something I would do and yet I don't remember doing it. Maybe I've been photoshopping in my sleep. laugh out loud

I totally thought it could be you too! laugh out loud  Flawless vision even in sleep or GMTA!! 

It's so good! I laughed so hard when I saw it. The authors' names are spot on  :yes: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 76 3806527698

I even have the Sportsbet odds for Bachelorette bookmarked as S.Bette on Firefox.  But it wasn't me... I don't think.  giggling
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:29 pm

@Bobette  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 76 3806527698  that's too good! I am going to say Sbette from now on  laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:07 pm

No RC next ep apparently.  Seems Ali just chucks Nathan out on his azz (just saying what everyone else was thinking though IMO!). Sounds like they'll try to frame it as a bold feminist statement but seems to me she just threw her toys out the pram.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:46 pm

The Bachelorette producers 'wanted Grant Kemp to feature on Ali Oetjen's season as an intruder'... so will he make a surprise appearance?

Source

I'm guessing................ no.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:52 pm

laugh out loud DM and media is desperate for click$ as that's not going to happen he won't be an intruder. Media always seem to slack when it comes to Bettes and much more media for Bachelor seasons. I wonder if it's a seasonal thing maybe?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:01 pm

I definitely am Team Bill on this one  :yes:  Methinks Charlie does project too much and he's the one saying what she wants to hear. I can totally believe everything Bill says about Charlie.

No wonder Charlie doesn't 'like' the the other guys' who are contenders posts on IG. Definitely jealous imo. But he sure is quick to follow the Bach women from past seasons cheeky

I see through you Charlie (and I think most of Australia will once this is done)  :uptonogood  
"I don't trust him. I can see through him. He's not being honest with Ali and he's saying what she wants to hear. "Out of everyone, he's the only one who hasn't shared his story. To me, he's hiding something."

But plumber Bill hits back, claiming it's not him but Charlie who's causing trouble.

"He didn't make the effort and I even told him he was the only person who hadn't asked me about my past," Bill, 31, says. "He was just using it as an excuse to be sh*y with me."

Bill says Charlie's reaction to him receiving the rose was telling – and cemented their rivalry from the get-go. "He never said, 'Well done' or shook my hand," Bill says.

"He showed his true colours pretty early on." "He was very jealous, and every time someone came back from a single date, he wouldn't speak to them for, like, a week."

"Charlie is an alpha male − to him, only his opinion counts. In the end, he was almost trying to father Ali and act like her spokesperson."
https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelorette-australia/bachelorette-australia-charlie-bill-fight-51786
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:09 pm

Cheyne said in his exit interview that Charlie was the only guy who didn't really talk to him and was OTT into Ali.  Me thinks he went in with a gameplan to WIN.

ETA:
Bachelorette hopeful Cheyne Neigh was sent packing on Thursday night after failing to connect with Ail Oetjen.

And wasting no time in passing verdict on his fellow suitors, the kilt-wearing hunk took a swipe at favourite, Charlie Newling, branding him aloof and too 'invested' in the blonde bombshell.

'Pretty much Charlie was the only person I didn’t get to talk to a lot,' he told Pedestrian on Friday, 'because he was so invested in Ali that he kept his distance a bit from the guys.'

And Cheyne, 28, claimed the strapping builder, dubbed 'Mr Perfect' by Ali during their introduction, is already hooked by the blonde beauty, potentially setting himself up for heartbreak.

He got involved. On camera is exactly how he is off camera, he talks about her. After that first date he was hooked.'

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
limoncello
AEF
spangler
Agent99
Storybook
stuckinsc
Enough
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
Linds911
Idlemess