SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 30 of 59 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 44 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:53 pm

@iamreal2u a stylist does Lindsay's hair, a loose long look and then does Mik's hair. Of course her's is a bun which I'm tired of looking at. It's quick, only 1:45 total.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:01 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Hi.  I'm not in Canada so cannot new.  Can someone give a summary?

Bachelor Canada Behind the Scenes: Beauty Tips
FWIW, I watched the video and don't think that it was filmed on RC day but likely in the days leading up to it. Maybe ti was even done at another time along the journey but they chose to put it up right now??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:38 am

GA and AL thanks for responding. It really did look like Lindsay was preparing for the FRC since I could not see who else was in the video.

iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:04 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Hi.  I'm not in Canada so cannot new.  Can someone give a summary?

Bachelor Canada Behind the Scenes: Beauty Tips
FWIW, I watched the video and don't think that it was filmed on RC day but likely in the days leading up to it.  Maybe ti was even done at another time along the journey but they chose to put it up right now??

That beauty tip video has been up at least a week .... I watched a few of those videos then.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:20 am

@jojo47 thanks for the info!

@4health great recap. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkgirl Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:44 am

The funniest video was the dishwasher one.

Pinkgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:53 pm

I can't wait for this to be over.  But at the same time I love that we all can watch the same show and see things so different.  So, for the day of the finale and nothing to sleuth (unless I want to go check out the season preview and compare to others seasons Nah because tptb  don't have patterns LOL) giggling here are my questions that we can discuss.

Why is there no FRC dresses shown?  

Why is there no girls walking to the FRC shown?

Have there ever been no FRC screenshots in prior seasons of the Bach Can?  

If so what was the reason and could it mean the same?  

Would they show the lead picking out a ring | and him with the ring in his pocket and have no girl at the FRC?  

Why was there only one LCD activity shown? Does it mean just that 1 LCD or are they hiding the 2nd LCD because they are misleading us?  

I can't wait to watch tonight and get all my answers.   Whoop Whoop! Thank you @HEA for all your help this season.   Being in the USA makes it tough and you helped me tremendously.  (Even though I hate being on the opposite side of you hmmm)  It has been fun being more active here on the forum, the Canada franchise always sucks me in.  LOL

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by AYA Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:19 pm

There is a LCD for Mikaela.
Chris said to Mikaela his mom said "Lyndsey is the one of the loveliest woman she ever met", hence the meltdown.

https://twitter.com/w_network/status/943522642484588544

AYA

Female Posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:24 pm

@AYA thanks for posting that link....IA with you that both girls had LCD and not one only as was previously speculated. Also IA that the meltdown was what Chris said as you already stated in your post. Will wait for the play by play from @Sprite tonight for how it all goes down. Thank goodness it's almost over Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 30 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AYA Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:30 pm

mercieme wrote:@AYA thanks for posting that link....IA with you that both girls had LCD and not one only as was previously speculated. Also IA that the meltdown was what Chris said as you already stated in your post. Will wait for the play by play from @Sprite tonight for how it all goes down. Thank goodness it's almost over Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 30 2498057887

You'r welcome! Same here....can't wait! @Sprite's live posts are the best.

AYA

Female Posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:03 pm

AYA wrote:There is a LCD for Mikaela.
Chris said to Mikaela his mom said "Lyndsey is the one of the loveliest woman she ever met", hence the meltdown.

Ok who could ever predict a move like that? Good grief Chris! duh
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:16 pm

jojo47 wrote:
AYA wrote:There is a LCD for Mikaela.

Ok who could ever predict a move like that? Good grief Chris! duh

Thank you for posting the new sneak peek.  What I find fascinating is tptb once again did only voiceovers where you don't see Chris' actually says it on screen to Mikaela except for "bleep Mikaela".   Can anyone remember if they showed Chris' say what his mother said about Mikaela?  I don't remember anything, so at some time he had to say it but is tonight the night or was edited to make us think he said it to her.  

The "bleep Mikaele" intrigues me and tonight can't come soon enough.  The editing tricks are killing me dizzy

NEW SC whoop whoop!  
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 30 Screen30

Is this an LCD date?  Did Mikaela get an activity? IMO I don't think Chris' came to chat with Mikaela to say you are not it I am in love with Lyndsey over drinks with fruit!

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 59 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 44 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+33
timfan
aglaea
mercieme
AYA
AmberTrails
whatchamacallit
Idlemess
Agent99
albean99
AllAboutLove
ReneeM