SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 56 of 59 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Pinkgirl Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:55 am

Yup he did say that , she was his pick imo and that ring was for Lyndsey but she told producers she was out , but they probably new there goes the show so how can we make one fast. As hard as it was I think that after the LCD she new he wasn't 100% into moving so she did the right think and said goodbye. Just to bad the show had to put Mikeala through that she did not deserve that at all. I'm actually shocked they couldn't come up with a more genuine ending that she wouldn't be put through that. Even if Lyndsey left I think they could of done something more into him and Mikeala sitting down and having a conversation about what just happened and let them decide and talk it through what they wanted to do next. That would have been more real. Lyndsey was on his mind the whole time and I'm sure that's why he said Lyndsey instead of Mikeala. He must have been told Lyndsey's is out of there but to the show they think( the show must go on) sad but that's TV. All jmo

Pinkgirl

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Pinkgirl Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:58 am

Personally I think Chris got blindsided by Lyndsey saying that she was leaving.

Pinkgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:04 am

IMO I would think tptb would have loved being the first in this franchise to see a bachelor being rejected at the alter? So makes me wonder if Chris really did just do a 180 at mtp and that’s all ...I personally can’t see tptb telling Chris anything I think Chris did just flip flop around no no jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:28 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Sprite wrote:Both are awkwardly clapping.

How are things. She is still in his life but not romantically.

Shocker!!! NOT. No x factor. She wasn't devastated. Seriously.

Here comes the audition. Crying she is so upset. Bull. Bull. Bull. So Chris asked Lyndsay's family but not Mik's. Yup. He can say all he wants, Mik was not the one. No x factor. Not the one and if things had been different him and Lyndsay would have been great. Yeah, if she lived in TO, she would have been the one.

She makes him a better person. She feels like she grew. Things didn't work out, but it doesn't mean that things weren't special.

What a dud of an ending.

Worst season EVER!!!

northernviewer wrote:If it wasn’t for his mom .... he would have proposed to Lindsey ....during FDs she was his F1.....it was at MTP that it alll changed .... so I feel like I still read the season right ... he fell for Lyndsey.... Mik being F1 wasn’t a love story ... it was a last minute decision because he changed his mind about moving to Vancouver ....

I saw exactly the same thing as you @northernviewer, @Sprite. I do not believe for one second that Mik was F1 from the beginning.  I think he wanted Lyndsey, she decided no thanks, he's not making me feel special/adored enough, he's not willing to move for me, I'm out.  

Producers probably panicked, asked her to play along to the end, said they would give her a chance to walk out with her head held high, and then TPTB had to scramble with what limited material they had available to make it look convincing that he actually wanted to pick Mikaela.  

Sorry, not convincing.  I think his tears with his Mum were because he knew he wasn't going to get the girl he wanted and was going to have to pretend to love Mikaela.  He made it through the FRC, then couldn't keep up the charade.  IMO she knew she wasn't first choice.  Break up and fin.  

JMO

IMO Lyndsey’s fans wanted Chris to want her, to choose her - more than anything. He said he didnt want her. I believe him because I think he showed that she intrigued him but, that’s all. She said she felt his lack of love herself. IMO there was no great intrigue, no convoluted explanation. Nothing to do with Mik, at all. Lyndsey was not worth moving cross country for to him. IF he had loved her, he would have at least proposed a compromise. He didn’t. Frankly, I think if she had agreed to move, he would have come up with another excuse, IMO. She was not his person. That’s it. Simple. End of story. Next...JMO

Nope.  I'm not even that much of a Lyndsey fan (definitely no Mikaela fan either mind you) and I certainly didn't want him to "choose her more than anything".  I really didn't care after about episode 3; this season didn't engage me emotionally at all.  I'm just rationalising, based on what I saw during the season, their SM activity, and the spoilers.  

IMO, If Mikaela was the true F1, he would not have dumped her after a week.  That is not rational to me.  More logical to me is that he couldn't get the person he originally wanted - apparently because she didn't feel like he was making her feel loved/special enough - so he ended up choosing second best, which was never going to be good enough, IMO.

Him saying he didn't want L now is like when a kid can't get something he wants, chucks a tantrum and screams "I didn't want it anyway!".  They shop runs out of chocolate ice creams so he has to have strawberry.  "Yeah well chocolate's GROSS anyway!".  Then he has two licks of his strawberry icecream and chucks it in the bin.  Because he really wanted chocolate.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:21 am

If Chris loved Lynsdey so much, NO ONE would have gotten in his ear and swayed him. He cared for her but not enough to move to Vancouver and she certainly didn't care enough to move to Toronto. Now I don't know if the decision was ultimately his or she went to producers and said she wanted out ("I'm not ready to be engaged to Chris yet"), but there is no true love here when you can't come to a compromise on where to live when you both live in the same freaking country. It shouldn't be that hard. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:39 am

Storybook wrote:IMO Mikaela's fans wanted her to win because they believe Chris loved her. My question is if he did why didn't he propose to Mikaela and give her the ring he bought? And if Chris really wanted Mikaela from the beginning why did their relationship break apart soon after the FRC?
Chris admitted he changed his mind in the ATR show. If he was always going to choose Mikaela why did he say this to Lyndsey?

I said IMO he did not want Lyndsey enough to even try. It’s not about Mikaela or anyone else. I am talking about what happened, not what he said. Actions speak louder than words. Especially when a man is saying essentially the same things to several women. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:50 am

Thank goodness this Gong Show is over. I didnt waste my time watching it all I just tuned in on commercial break from watching the Survivor finale.

Shame on producers for choosing this lead. Clearly he was not ready. Clearly he was not a lot of things. But I have stated my opinion of him long ago. I dont need to rehash. Let’s hope Chris didnt run this Canada franchise out of business.

Let’s hope Aire’s season wont be a bust too.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:54 am

mercieme wrote:Sleuthing requires time investment and one should do that not based on emotion so I respectfully disagree that anyone that invested time in the show got screwed. Some folks do a great job sleuthing without getting emotionally wrapped up with the contestants as it should be IMO. I myself chose not to sleuth this season because I couldn't spare the time but I appreciate the folks that took the time to sleuth regardless of who they saw as F1...jmho.

yep... I do not feel I got screwed.... Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:55 am

What Chris SAID is irrelevant because we know he said the same things to multiple women, changed his mind, basically just regurgitated the same lines most bachelors say to multiple women. We saw that and we know that. What matters is what he DID and sooner or later it is clear that for Lyndsey he didn’t try to develop a compromise, IMO. He did not try to work things out, period. IMO, A man who was in love with her would have done that. IF he had wanted Lyndsey, he would have at least tried to work through the obstacles. He did not. JMO

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:56 am

Chgohighlife wrote:@HEA, there are few things more fun than seeing you build the evidence to substantiate your case. May I never face you in court.  LOL.

spitcoffee bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:08 am

Bobette wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
Bobette wrote:

I saw exactly the same thing as you @northernviewer, @Sprite. I do not believe for one second that Mik was F1 from the beginning.  I think he wanted Lyndsey, she decided no thanks, he's not making me feel special/adored enough, he's not willing to move for me, I'm out.  

Producers probably panicked, asked her to play along to the end, said they would give her a chance to walk out with her head held high, and then TPTB had to scramble with what limited material they had available to make it look convincing that he actually wanted to pick Mikaela.  

Sorry, not convincing.  I think his tears with his Mum were because he knew he wasn't going to get the girl he wanted and was going to have to pretend to love Mikaela.  He made it through the FRC, then couldn't keep up the charade.  IMO she knew she wasn't first choice.  Break up and fin.  

JMO

IMO Lyndsey’s fans wanted Chris to want her, to choose her - more than anything. He said he didnt want her. I believe him because I think he showed that she intrigued him but, that’s all. She said she felt his lack of love herself. IMO there was no great intrigue, no convoluted explanation. Nothing to do with Mik, at all. Lyndsey was not worth moving cross country for to him. IF he had loved her, he would have at least proposed a compromise. He didn’t. Frankly, I think if she had agreed to move, he would have come up with another excuse, IMO. She was not his person. That’s it. Simple. End of story. Next...JMO

Nope.  I'm not even that much of a Lyndsey fan (definitely no Mikaela fan either mind you) and I certainly didn't want him to "choose her more than anything".  I really didn't care after about episode 3; this season didn't engage me emotionally at all.  I'm just rationalising, based on what I saw during the season, their SM activity, and the spoilers.  

IMO, If Mikaela was the true F1, he would not have dumped her after a week.  That is not rational to me.  More logical to me is that he couldn't get the person he originally wanted - apparently because she didn't feel like he was making her feel loved/special enough - so he ended up choosing second best, which was never going to be good enough, IMO.

Him saying he didn't want L now is like when a kid can't get something he wants, chucks a tantrum and screams "I didn't want it anyway!".  They shop runs out of chocolate ice creams so he has to have strawberry.  "Yeah well chocolate's GROSS anyway!".  Then he has two licks of his strawberry icecream and chucks it in the bin.  Because he really wanted chocolate.

IMO, he didn’t want ice cream period. He wanted to play baseball.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:29 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

IMO, he didn’t want ice cream period. He wanted to play baseball.

chris - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 56 3806527698 I'll give you that one. cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 59 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+33
timfan
aglaea
mercieme
AYA
AmberTrails
whatchamacallit
Idlemess
Agent99
albean99
AllAboutLove
ReneeM