SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mastiiffmom Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:41 pm

The other thing about him is he’s incredibly rude. He interrupts Jac constantly. Doesn’t allow her to express herself. HE tells her how she feels or how she should feel. Or he’s interrupting her and talking over the top of her. He’s a horrible communicator. And a horrible listener.
Mastiiffmom
Mastiiffmom

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nuts2uiam Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:54 pm

Mastiiffmom wrote:The other thing about him is he’s incredibly rude. He interrupts Jac constantly. Doesn’t allow her to express herself. HE tells her how she feels or how she should feel. Or he’s interrupting her and talking over the top of her. He’s a horrible communicator. And a horrible listener.

I also the edit plays heavily into this. I was not crazy about either Jon or Molly for some of their antics either but now things seem to have a much different dynamic.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:45 pm

The link is up for those who have been waiting for it. I'm looking forward to catching up later!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackenzo Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:36 pm

Key point is when Ryan came back the thing he mentions is Jephte's comment "Does your wife respect you?" and not the part where both Jephte and Jon told him it was dead wrong for him to keep the apartment. Personally, it's like keeping an exit door open or a girl on the side - in case things don't work out. Ryan's mother's advice was to make sure he listened to you. Sounds like she knew that Ryan had a tendency to only hear what he wants to hear and do what he wants to do. Could he have hid that tendency so well from the experts? Of the 3 couples, this is the one that seem(s)(ed) doomed. 18 months after a traumatic death and a guy who has never really had a girlfriend. On the other hand, they are the only two who come from families with long term successful marriages (by their own accounts). Ryan should really have something on which to model his behavior. And, as posted on their twitter, it's 8 weeks man. You should spend as much time as possible together and the least amount of time apart. Work. Work. Work. Only way to make a marriage work - strangers or not.

Jackenzo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:45 pm

Jacklyn deserves so much better than Ryan. It almost seems like he’s looking for a way out and she seems to be trying. no no
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:07 pm

I get the feeling that Ryan says that he wants to be married and he may even mean it. However, he may not be able or willing to change or compromise right now. Marriage is something life-changing and if you aren't really used to being in a relationship -- it might be a very big jump for him to go from being single to married. I hope he learns from this experience and he can use it in the future. All JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:02 pm

I just caught up. Ryan annoyed me more this epi like the last epi. He's like a child. Everything his way or no way. In the beginning I was cautious if he was sincere since he was saying all the right things. He certainly is showing who he is. When he was telling his friend what happened the night before, it wasn't accurate and he was trying to blame Jacklyn for everything.

I'm really enjoying Jephte and am glad he's coming around. He's cute, has a great sense of humour, I think they are good together.

I like Molly and Jon together. They seem to have a lot of fun. I hope it's another Jamie and Doug situation. Although I think Molly likes Jon more than Jamie liked Doug at this point.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cantstopwatchin Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:26 pm

It's funny but I get the impression the guys don't like Ryan with the little looks Jephte and Jon give each other.  That said, Jon & Jephte seemed to have a good rapport with Jaclyn when she was on Jamie's show with them.  I feel for Jaclyn and think she deserves better.  As others have said, Ryan's a spoiled little man-boy who's still acting single though he's not.

Molly & Jon have some serious chemistry going on with lots of smoldering looks when they were out for his b-day.  They both seem to be taking things seriously and I give him major props for going all-in with the experiment.  I hope they work out.  

Jephte & Shawniece are so cute - they both seem like they're growing a lot.  I was really impressed how he tried to apologize for his storming out and he seems like he's really trying.  I hope they work out as well.  

Can't believe there's only a couple of weeks left.  I've really enjoyed this season and love how they've let the couples interact with each other.

We must overcome the notion that we must be regular... it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre. - Uta Hagen
cantstopwatchin
cantstopwatchin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:53 pm

@cantstopwatchin handwave

I meant to say that as well. I really like that the couples all get to interact with each other during the 6 weeks. I think that's a great idea.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:17 am

I'll echo above. Love Jephte and Shawniece and Jon and Molly. In the beginning, I had doubts about them, but not Ryan and Jaclyn. Now it's the other way around. Ryan isn't ready for this. He said all the right things in the beginning, but his actions aren't matching up. I feel for Jaclyn because I think she is/was all in. Ryan seems to have rubbed the other husbands the wrong way. They look at him and shake their heads. If he can't compromise, I don't see it working out for them. I'm liking this season too, and happy all three couples at least can get together and talk.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:20 am

I felt Ryan was acting like a big baby, but Jamie Otis interviewed him for her show and she said after talking to him she felt better about his attitude and more hopeful that they just might make a go of it. She knows that the editing is frequently "off."
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Mastiiffmom Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:31 am

That really bothered me too when Ryan explained the latest fight to his friend. “Jac just flipped for no apparent reason. He left one woman at home & came home to someone else.” I just don’t like his attitude at all.
As far as Jami Otis thinking he’s on the right track. I chalk that up to Ryan always saying one thing & doing another.
Mastiiffmom
Mastiiffmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Luvstruck
smartcat
aviej
crazychicken
mindless