SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 35 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:39 am

@cantstopwatchin @Mustang19 ditto my thoughts exactly! Said it better then I would have laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 8367-910 MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 I_got_13 MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 E5kqdm15 MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jupitercornflakes Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:02 pm

IMO there is something phony about Ryan.

jupitercornflakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:39 pm

jupitercornflakes wrote:IMO there is something phony about Ryan.

Ryan says what he thinks he’s supposed to say. He’s not ready for this at all. I feel bad for Jaclyn bc she seems ready to commit to someone.

Why can’t the coaches give MoJo homework to build some physical closeness? Even if it was something to build emotional connection and expression of feelings that might lead to holding hands or hugging. I can see why Jon is feeling frustrated and he has been so patient. They seem to genuinely want to please each other and their dinner was so sweet but just fell apart. What did they do with Jamie Otis that turned her around? I’m hoping somehow Molly and Jon can figure it out.

Shawniece and Jephte have come so far and are my favorite couple.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:07 pm

One thing I will say in general about cops and firemen most have big ego's. I think Ryan is the same. I know I was married to one. Also they don't do any thing wrong. And if it is their fault they won't apologize for it. At least that was the way with my ex..

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:33 pm

I think Jamie started to realize towards the end of the 6 weeks, that he was a sweet guy and she actually liked him.

I see the same thing going on with Molly, I hope.

I find Ryan trying to be a tough hot shot with his opinions, but comes across as a jerk IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:54 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I think Jamie started to realize towards the end of the 6 weeks, that he was a sweet guy and she actually liked him.

I find Ryan trying to be a tough hot shot with his opinions, but comes across as a jerk IMHO.

Tough hot shot = jerk I can see right through him. I don't see the wrong thing in keeping the apartment if it is for income purposes as in investment. But if it is for a get away quick safety net for him then he shouldn't keep it.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:56 pm

@Iluvbachette I know, that is the lowest. I don't know how Jacklyn could put up with him. I would have lost my mind if he said that to me.

He knew very well that he would have to live with his wife and make changes in his life. Now he whines that he wants to keep his place.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackenzo Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:25 pm

I understand why Ryan has "no emotional baggage." He's never had an SO relationship at all. No wonder to me that all his friends are coupled up. Peter Pan needs to grow up to get off the pirate ship.

Jackenzo

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:04 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I think Jamie started to realize towards the end of the 6 weeks, that he was a sweet guy and she actually liked him.

I remember Jamie started to feel Doug’s sexiness during their honeymoon, and she fought hard not to develop
feelings, but felt very attracted to him. I find Doug sexy and so kind! His confidence makes him look very attractive IMO

I also dislike Ryan! He is not my cup of tea... selfish and entitled! J deserves a great guy. He is not it.
I am not crazy about Molly, but she has her sweet moments. Jon is a great man IMO I hope they work it out.
I absolutely love the other couple. They started out as the ones who would not make it, but they really seem like they are meant for each other. I credit her so much for this. She was smart in her incredible patience, and in choosing her battles! She gave him always the benefit of the doubt and had faith in him.

My partner is a Police Officer, and I agree that they can be hard to deal with. I love my partner, but I admit that sometimes I don’t like him, haha!! (And I tell him this often!!)

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:17 pm

Iluvbachette wrote:One thing I will say in general about cops and firemen most have big ego's. I think Ryan is the same. I know I was married to one. Also they don't do any thing wrong. And if it is their fault they won't apologize for it. At least that was the way with my ex..
Interesting, I have a good friend who is a cop and he had no problem apologizing. My childhood bff’s hubby is a cop and he also is great with apologizing. JME.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Mastiiffmom Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:01 am

From the beginning, I really liked Jephte & Shawniece. They both just seemed the most genuine and in it for the right reason. Ryan drove me crazy from the get go. He was laying it on WAY TOO THICK, way too early. Like it was almost embarrassing watching him say all of the stuff he was saying to Jaclyn, who he didn’t know. I was a bit concerned about Jaclyn because of the death of her former fiancé. Jon & Molly have been a bit of a question mark. They are both very attractive. Jon, to me, seems a bit immature. And Molly is standoffish? But it doesn’t seem like she was from the very beginning. Something happened. But nothing happened. For some reason she has slammed on the brakes. She doesn’t seem very sincere. And it seems she is looking more for a reason to get out, rather than trying hard to make it work. This is just a guess. But it’s almost like she had a fight with her long term boyfriend, broke up with him, and did an “I’ll show you!!” and signed up for MAFS. I could be totally off base. But something is wrong here.
Mastiiffmom
Mastiiffmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:37 am

Well I didn't expect the preview to be that of Molly. But if Jon has video of her talking to other guys while they are out. Then I can understand his frustration. I can also see that she really hasn't been in it as far as physically from the beginning. It might all be good on paper. But that doesn't mean it's good irl. Sad to see it for this couple. I liked them the best.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 35 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Luvstruck
smartcat
aviej
crazychicken
mindless