SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 35 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by aviej Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:44 pm

I have my hopes up for Jephty an Shauneice.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:55 pm

Who doesn't wear a seatbelt??? Jephte!!! Geesh!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:59 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:00 pm

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:01 pm

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:00 pm

Ugh. Terrible episode.
I hate the way they stretch out the whole decision day process.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by Whistler Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:04 pm

provenceguy wrote:Ugh. Terrible episode.
I hate the way they stretch out the whole decision day process.

Exactly. It was a NON episode because Nothing. Happened.

Oh dear. What will we do. Molly lies endlessly. Ryan manipulates endlessly. Oh dear. Jon and Molly broke up. (Big Shocker. no no ) The end.  

It is obvious that Ryan is a narcissistic jerk that will never last in commitment. **deleted**

Whistler

Back to top Go down

Post by jupitercornflakes Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:11 pm

**deleted**

I find some of that a stretch personally. IMO the threesome argument was him throwing her past sexual history in her face and that was not okay. IMO, The show has done this multiple times over the seasons. When a couple really doesn't gel, they make the woman look as bad as possible and try to make the guy look like a lovesick puppy.

jupitercornflakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:26 pm

If I just don’t believe Molly. I think she wants people to think she’s trying but she’s not IMO. She says that this is the worst break up ever and it will take a long time for her to get over it. She seems already over it. She meets with her sister to tell her about the break up and she didn’t seem upset at all.

I thought Jon bringing up the threesome had more to do with Molly’s lack of affection with him. Like you can easily have this threesome but she can’t make any effort to have any physical contact with him at all. I think it was a mistake for him to bring it up but I understand why he did. I also understand why she was upset about it.

I don’t think Molly really tried or was honest about her feelings. If he truly disgusted her and him touching her made her skin crawl she should have ended it earlier. I saw Jon make big sacrifices like quitting his job bc he really wanted the relationship to work. He was also patient with her lack of physical contact but after a while became frustrated which was understandable. Meeting with the girls Molly made it sound like the relationship ending was bc Jon was getting frustrated and not wanting to be patient made me SMH. She didn’t really try IMO.

Jon and Jaclyn seem to be more on the same page with their level of commitment and wanting the relationship to work. Jon saying he didn’t understand Ryan any more than he understood Molly, I see it the same way.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:40 pm

Please read the rules. We do not copy posts from other forums, nor do we link to other forums.

We can paraphrase what was read on another forum, giving credit by name only.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:49 pm

Rolly wrote:If I just don’t believe Molly. I think she wants people to think she’s trying but she’s not IMO. She says that this is the worst break up ever and it will take a long time for her to get over it. She seems already over it. She meets with her sister to tell her about the break up and she didn’t seem upset at all.

I thought Jon bringing up the threesome had more to do with Molly’s lack of affection with him. Like you can easily have this threesome but she can’t make any effort to have any physical contact with him at all. I think it was a mistake for him to bring it up but I understand why he did. I also understand why she was upset about it.

I don’t think Molly really tried or was honest about her feelings. If he truly disgusted her and him touching her made her skin crawl she should have ended it earlier. I saw Jon make big sacrifices like quitting his job bc he really wanted the relationship to work. He was also patient with her lack of physical contact but after a while became frustrated which was understandable. Meeting with the girls Molly made it sound like the relationship ending was bc Jon was getting frustrated and not wanting to be patient made me SMH. She didn’t really try IMO.

Jon and Jaclyn seem to be more on the same page with their level of commitment and wanting the relationship to work. Jon saying he didn’t understand Ryan any more than he understood Molly, I see it the same way.

Totally agree with all of this. Even Jamie Otis, the host when asking Molly questions wasn't convinced. The psychologist from last week's episodes also sad she's tired of her lies. I also don't appreciate Molly sending Jon mixed signals. If you are not attracted to him, then why sleep in the same bed? Why put on a red head wig which you know he's attracted to? Then when he reads it as a sign and lifts you into the bedroom you pull way. Why grind on him (apparently) in the second honeymoon party only to reject him later? There is so much a guy can take. Don't dangle the toy in front of him only to pull it away - that is just mean. Also, do they have to get a divorce? I'm not a legal mind here. But seeing that they never consummated the marriage, can't they get an annulment instead?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:01 pm

Interesting question ^^^^.

I got this off a website about qualifying for an annulment in Boston:

Notably, consummation of a marriage is not required to validate the marriage. If you didn’t have sexual relations with your spouse following marriage it is likely not grounds for the annulment; however, if one party was impotent and unable to perform sexually that might be grounds to void the marriage.

This is the source:

http://www.massdivorceattorney.net/annulment-cases-and-voidable-marriages/
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 35 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Luvstruck
smartcat
aviej
crazychicken
mindless