SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 35 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Whistler Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:13 pm

aviej wrote: Also, do they have to get a divorce? I'm not a legal mind here. But seeing that they never consummated the marriage, can't they get an annulment instead?

This is a MAFS requirement they agreed to when they signed up for the show. The entire show's premise is that there is not ever the option of annulment (as there would be with normal state law) but only continued marriage or divorce.

Whistler

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by aviej Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:28 pm

Interesting info. Thank you guys!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by mygodared Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:44 pm

I think that if Jolly decided to try again at the decision day it would make my night!!! It would be the storyline twist we deserve after last night's episode.

mygodared

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:58 pm

I saw this on FB.

If you go to Jackie’s Linked in. You’ll find a spoiler.

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by mygodared Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:06 pm

Wow!!! Thanks for the info.

mygodared

Back to top Go down

Post by jupitercornflakes Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:49 pm

Rolly wrote:If I just don’t believe Molly. I think she wants people to think she’s trying but she’s not IMO. She says that this is the worst break up ever and it will take a long time for her to get over it. She seems already over it. She meets with her sister to tell her about the break up and she didn’t seem upset at all.

I thought Jon bringing up the threesome had more to do with Molly’s lack of affection with him. Like you can easily have this threesome but she can’t make any effort to have any physical contact with him at all. I think it was a mistake for him to bring it up but I understand why he did. I also understand why she was upset about it.

I don’t think Molly really tried or was honest about her feelings. If he truly disgusted her and him touching her made her skin crawl she should have ended it earlier. I saw Jon make big sacrifices like quitting his job bc he really wanted the relationship to work. He was also patient with her lack of physical contact but after a while became frustrated which was understandable. Meeting with the girls Molly made it sound like the relationship ending was bc Jon was getting frustrated and not wanting to be patient made me SMH. She didn’t really try IMO.

Jon and Jaclyn seem to be more on the same page with their level of commitment and wanting the relationship to work. Jon saying he didn’t understand Ryan any more than he understood Molly, I see it the same way.

I don't feel anyone is entitled to physical affection. I see affection is something that is earned. And if someone was throwing my past in my face or complaining about lack of physical intimacy then I would feel less inclined to be affectionate towards that person. IMO that was probably part of why the relationship failed. It reminds me of Danielle and Cody from last season.

jupitercornflakes

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:24 pm

jupitercornflakes wrote:
Rolly wrote:If I just don’t believe Molly. I think she wants people to think she’s trying but she’s not IMO. She says that this is the worst break up ever and it will take a long time for her to get over it. She seems already over it. She meets with her sister to tell her about the break up and she didn’t seem upset at all.

I thought Jon bringing up the threesome had more to do with Molly’s lack of affection with him. Like you can easily have this threesome but she can’t make any effort to have any physical contact with him at all. I think it was a mistake for him to bring it up but I understand why he did. I also understand why she was upset about it.

I don’t think Molly really tried or was honest about her feelings. If he truly disgusted her and him touching her made her skin crawl she should have ended it earlier. I saw Jon make big sacrifices like quitting his job bc he really wanted the relationship to work. He was also patient with her lack of physical contact but after a while became frustrated which was understandable. Meeting with the girls Molly made it sound like the relationship ending was bc Jon was getting frustrated and not wanting to be patient made me SMH. She didn’t really try IMO.

Jon and Jaclyn seem to be more on the same page with their level of commitment and wanting the relationship to work. Jon saying he didn’t understand Ryan any more than he understood Molly, I see it the same way.

I don't feel anyone is entitled to physical affection. I see affection is something that is earned. And if someone was throwing my past in my face or complaining about lack of physical intimacy then I would feel less inclined to be affectionate towards that person. IMO that was probably part of why the relationship failed. It reminds me of Danielle and Cody from last season.

I do not think Jon was entitled to and affection either, nobody is. I do think he was entitled to the truth about her feelings and intentions though. While Molly is saying that she is making all efforts to grow the physical connection she won't even touch Jon, for me it is the smaller touches, hugs and kisses during the day that keep the connection if I just jumped into bed with my husband every night rolled over and grabbed my phone even if we had of been intimate I would probably feel disconnected like I was just an easy lay. I think that was what Jon was saying while Molly was saying she was doing everything to make the connection she was not doing anything to build the intimacy and she was doing even less off camera.

Molly is a contradiction while she is happy to have a stripper grind on her or pick a random in a bar for a threesome she also shouts I do not like a stranger touching me. What I think got lost in the fight after the threesome was bought up was the point Jon was trying to make Molly says that all her relationships have started as friendships and then the attraction grows and turns into a relationship but when he questions her on why the same effort wasn't being made between them she said because she was attracted to them first. So he hears two very different things from her if it was the first point then there is a chance that with patience and some effort on both their parts their marriage might work if it is the second and she needs an instant attraction then they may as well stop wasting each other time.

I do not agree with Jon filming Molly I think the first time she spoke to him like that he should of just walked away it just seemed like a need to be proved 'right' in the breakup. I also think both of them should have either walked away earlier or agreed that the only thing that was going to come out of the experiment was friendship that is where I think the trouble started with Molly being dishonest Jon did not have all the facts to make his decision.

Molly spinning the relationship and claiming that she made all the effort and Jon was just too pushy is where she loses my respect, If that was the case then she should of been honest and walked. Not mentioning the video taping at all to the girls screams manipulation to me she wants to be the victim and not claim any responsibility for her actions, even after seeing the video she had no regrets and saw nothing wrong with how she mocked Jon.

Both of them played a part in how the relationship played out and both of them could have acted better.

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:53 pm

@Brill thanks for the info. I'm not sure if she works for that company that's headquartered in Arizona or if she actually moved there. It shows her at the University of New Hampshire the Greater Boston area.

That company seems to be a job placement company with available jobs all over the world. SCMIIW

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Captu267

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Captu268

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jaclyn-schwartzberg-10786a76/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Brill thanks for the info. I'm not sure if she works for that company that's headquartered in Arizona or if she actually moved there. It shows her at the University of New Hampshire the Greater Boston area.

That company seems to be a job placement company with available jobs all over the world. SCMIIW

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Captu267

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Captu268

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jaclyn-schwartzberg-10786a76/

Oh okay thanks GA. Guess time will tell on Tuesday next week.

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:33 pm

The link is up. I'm watching now. I like the conversation Shawniece and Jephte are having. He makes me laugh. I like that they are listening to each other and are honest.

Molly says she wanted the marriage to work? I'm not so sure about that. Molly's conversation is spliced up so we don't really know what she is saying. I'm tired of her vocal fry, so annoying. I tend to believe Jon. I think he kept putting up with her hoping for a turnaround, with the advice of the experts, to keep trying until he had enough.

Ryan is hosting the guys at his house. yay for the sleuthers who figured that out! MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 1377737533 I could be wrong but I don't see a ring on any of the guys at that point.

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Captu270

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Captu275

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Captu271

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Captu272

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Captu273

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Captu274

Ryan wouldn't feel bad if Jacklyn said yes and he said no to saying together. What a jerk.

Jacklyn enter's Shawniece's house with a plaid top, in her PI's she has a maroon sweater on. Another PI, different blouse/jacket.

Molly has a chunky necklace olive coloured sweater but in her PI's she has a baby blue blouse on. She's blaming Jon for not being able to be patience. It annoys me that Molly laughs, or has a smirk on her face when mentioning things are not good.

Ryan doesn't want a kiss on the lips because he doesn't want her lipstick. How does she put up with him? It seems it's his way or no way, that's the way I see him.

Now Jackly is visiting Molly, again she is blaming him for just ending things, he says she ruined his life, he didn't respond to her text, she can't believe he's just cutting it off like that. I'm looking forward to hearing what these two have to say while they are  in the same room

In the previews there are two hands holding while the experts are telling them they have to make a choice. This must be Ryan because of his denim shirt. Sorry I couldn't get a good s/cap of the shirt.

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Captu276

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Captu277

Well, I'm hoping for Shawniece and Jephte which I think will be the only couple. Why did Ryan give Jacklyn the necklace if he thought he was going to ask for a divorce? He's a strange duck with emotions all over the place.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6i0f2g

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:32 pm

I'm pretty sure Jaclyn did move to Arizona. https://twitter.com/jaq239/status/974553443737116672
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:55 am

I feel like throwing Molly a bone. Jon lost his job and doesn't seem like he secured new employment. Unless independently wealthy, that might be a huge turnoff. 

I don't approve of how Molly treated Jon nor of how we're watching Ryan handle Jacklyn, but it's also abundantly clear that neither one is interested in continuing with whom they married. It is what it is ...
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 35 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Luvstruck
smartcat
aviej
crazychicken
mindless