SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 35 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:09 pm

@cantstopwatchin Thanks for the recap! I enjoyed reading it since I haven't watched yet without a link.

Jon tweeted today that his tweets about the plot twist, he was tweeting about yesterday, doesn't happen until the reunion, so now I don't think its about Shawniece.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by crazychicken Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:36 pm

Jon specified on twitter that it was not Shawneice's pregnancy

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 Jon10

https://twitter.com/JonFrancetic

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:58 pm

I hope the plot twist isn't that he and Molly did give it another try. She stopped tweeting early April saying she was taking a break, so no clues there other than the last person she followed on twitter was Ryan De Nino Season 2. A nightmare of a season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:41 pm

There is a slightly different preview up on Lifetime and it looks like Molly is not happy with Shawneice saying Molly did not give it her all, Jon just looks resigned. Fingers crossed it works as I can view it from Australia.

https://www.mylifetime.com/shows/married-at-first-sight/season-6/episode-17/married-at-first-sight-reunion-special-preview

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:10 pm

I also saw a clip where Jacklyn also said that Molly didn't give it her best shot. So... that's 2 vs. 1. I think I'll believe the majority, not that I needed convincing before.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:24 am

WOW super surprised that Shawneice is expecting!! I thought they would divorce in the beginning based on how J was acting but glad to see they stayed married and are expecting!! So this makes it Baby #2 for MAFS family. Still waiting on Cortney and Jason laugh out loud I think People gave it away since most weren't liking the drama and it's some good news. Jephte has to be the father based on tweets and them still being married or else yikes laugh out loud

I liked Molly and Jon in the beginning but had a feeling they would choose to divorce. sad Not sure if Jac and Ryan still are married though.. now that the season is over I can catch up!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 8367-910 MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 I_got_13 MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 E5kqdm15 MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:21 am

If Jac has moved to AZ it would seem obvious they split up. I just can't see Ryan picking himself up and moving 3/4 of the way across the country. I think she went to get a "new start" in life. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:44 am

Ryan couldn't even give up his own place, let alone move to AZ.

I don't understand Molly. The whole season was based on her not having chemistry, we heard Jon confess that she is cruel towards him without the cameras rolling and even had to record her behavior to prove his point, and we have Molly pretending she is sad, and gave her all and is not happy with the others opinions? I can't watch the clip so I'm basing my opinions on what I'm reading here.

Sometimes we have members that join and stick up for their friend or family member. That hasn't happened for Molly. She's a strange duck that I can't figure out.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:42 am

Thanks Crazychicken for bringing over Jon's tweet the plot twist is not Shawniece's pregnancy. I can't imagine him and Molly staying married or even remaining friends. Their relationship seems beyond repair with all that has been shown. deadhorse I'd love to see Jon and Jaclyn found each other through the show and are dating, she was all in for intimacy and adventure & they could bond over their failed MAFS disasters!!! Whatever happens just hope Jaclyn escapes Ryan and finds someone else who will love her. She's a sweetheart :yougogirl:

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by cantstopwatchin Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:14 pm

@GuardianAngel - I can't wait to hear what you think of the episode!  Can you also view the Unfiltered episodes?  I wish there was a clip of just Shawniece talking about choosing Jephte, but as I can't find one, I recommend the Unfiltered episode that followed decision day.  Smiley  

@Linds911 - Like you, I was SO convinced in the beginning S&J would divorce.  He seemed so close off to her!  This is one time I'm glad I was proven wrong.  Hugesmile

We must overcome the notion that we must be regular... it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre. - Uta Hagen
cantstopwatchin
cantstopwatchin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:54 pm

Rolly wrote:
Newto wrote:@Amberish - IIRC Jon lost his job because his company did not approve of him being on the show.  I believe he did get another job.  So, IMHO, the employment issue is not a factor in their break-up.  CMIIW.

I don’t think Jon lost his job I thought he quit bc they wouldn’t give him time off. I didn’t know whether he got a new job or not but 2 or 3 months to find a new job isn’t that unusual. He indicated that this marriage was important to him so he decided to quit the job to give this marriage a chance. I think the last straw for Jon was how he was disrespected by Molly when the cameras were off.
Didn't quit ... he was fired for participating on MAFS. Obviously, it was his choice and I imagine for him the right choice.

All I said was that it would bother ME if I were in Molly's shoes. And we learned in the last episode he still hadn't found a job. 

Am I suggesting Jon deserved Molly's verbal abused? Nope. Not at all. Totally inappropriate for her to go there just as it was when Samantha behaved similarly during her season.

(A previous poster must have inserted the IIRC, the part about how he found a job and especially the CMIIW for I wouldn't have! LOL)
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:39 pm

cantstopwatchin wrote:@GuardianAngel - I can't wait to hear what you think of the episode!  Can you also view the Unfiltered episodes?  I wish there was a clip of just Shawniece talking about choosing Jephte, but as I can't find one, I recommend the Unfiltered episode that followed decision day.  Smiley  

@Linds911 - Like you, I was SO convinced in the beginning S&J would divorce.  He seemed so close off to her!  This is one time I'm glad I was proven wrong.  Hugesmile

I just checked and the links are up! I will watch later today. I can't view the unfiltered but I never looked for links because I don't really care for Jamie. What is the exact name of her show? I'll see if I can find links.

I really enjoyed watching Shawniece and Jephte get to know each other. He appeared to be so quiet and shy but I love his sense of humour. They are mature beyond their years in the way they think. Jephte wanting sex with feelings, and Shawniece wanting him to know she choose him even though the experts matched them is an example.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 35 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Luvstruck
smartcat
aviej
crazychicken
mindless