SELECT CONTENT

The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:22 pm

@havadrpepper Thanks. Don't know why I wrote that. I've been sick and my brain isn't functioning.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:22 pm

Goat yoga ain't gonna go far if they keep the bickering up!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:33 pm

Yeah that bickering is unreal.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:36 pm

Riding 4x4's across a river bed while collecting letters to spell something.

Cody still about as much fun as a wet fish....but he finishes first arranging the letters beating a Yale graduate or wizards as they are now known.

Next going to identify some drinks.

Debaters out next.

Cody and Jessica are done and need to drink cod liver oil and some Icelandic killer booze. They are off to the pit stop. They are lost and once again Cody refuses to listen to Jessica.

Skiers are done and off.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:08 pm

I enjoyed it a lot. Am looking forward to see what happens in future legs.

No favorite team at this time and no team that I dislike. Only team I had an impression on was the yoga moms and the bickering may be their downfall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:10 pm

Skiers are first....because Cody refuses to listen. They are going to Santorini, Greece. Nice.

Cody and Jessica still wandering....finally in 2nd.

Debaters are 3rd.

Violinists are 4th.

Racers are 5th.

Basketball guys get a penalty and incur a 30 minute penalty. Have to wait it out for the other teams.

Phil says in has never been this close in 30 seasons...seconds separating them...photo finish.

Models are out. Shame...NOT.

Thankfully the basketball players live to fight another day!

Preview...Most competitive season ever...with lots of new twists.

First ever head to head competition....and at some point they are to swap partners? What? how would that work?

Well this could be interesting.

That hour just flew past. Looks to be a good season. I wonder if Cody will manage to listen to Jessica just once?

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:28 pm

By the skin of their teeth. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:20 am

Anybody here follow the spoilers for the season?

The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Samuel10 The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Samuel10  The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Family10 The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Samuel15 The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:17 am

lipsis wrote:Anybody here follow the spoilers for the season?

Yes, I followed the live tracking when they ran the race in October.

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:25 am

I'm not liking the Basketball players at all. They have horrible personalities you get caught cheating and you still don't fess up.

I'm team Big Brother

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:05 pm

havadrpepper wrote:

Yes, I did too. I don't usually but decided to follow it this time.

The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Samuel10 The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Samuel10  The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Family10 The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Samuel15 The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:28 pm

lipsis wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:

Yes, I did too. I don't usually but decided to follow it this time.

I am totally amazed how much they actually figure out. Although there were some things in last night's show that were not found during tracking and some assumptions were made that were incorrect. So it is still exciting to watch the show play out... at least for me!

Pretty much why I like reading the spoilers for TB franchise as well. You get bits and pieces in the spoiling and the show fills in some things that may explain things that were spoiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+9
Longhornfan
albean99
George1218
mizzoufan
lipsis
Kashathediva
Sprite
suzq
GuardianAngel
13 posters
Permissions in this forum: