SELECT CONTENT

The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by George1218 Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:10 pm

lipsis wrote:Anybody here follow the spoilers for the season?

Yes, I read the spoilers and still can't wait to see the rest on the season! I would watch the whole thing in 1 day if I could!!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:29 pm

George1218 wrote:
lipsis wrote:Anybody here follow the spoilers for the season?

Yes, I read the spoilers and still can't wait to see the rest on the season!  I would watch the whole thing in 1 day if I could!!

Me too! I'm actually excited about it being a shorter viewing season this year... only 8 weeks instead of 12.

Several years ago I actually worked my way through all the past seasons (1-25) of Amazing Race. Loved seeing each episode back to back with no commercials. Took me about a month to get through them all. It was winter and I wasn't going out in the cold weather so I binged TAR.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:40 am

We watched and enjoyed it. I never like it when they have someone from Survivor or BB but so far they don't bug me although did like that they weren't first. I liked the Yale team and didn't like the Yoga team.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:59 am

can someone point me in the way to spoilers since no one talking about thm in this thread laugh out loud

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:35 am

I really enjoyed this episode! I know that a lot of people don't like the reality stars of BB to crossover to TAR, but Jess and Cody I believe really helped with the ratings--both their fans and a lot of their "haters" tuned in. There was a 70% percent increase in viewership last night and TAR won their time slot. Maybe it won't have to be a struggling show anymore. I thought that Iceland looked beautiful, too. I wish we could have seen more of it. Personally, I am glad that they didn't show them in the airports. I liked seeing them focus on filming them doing the tasks.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:58 am

@suzq  I agree with you. 
I hated when the show was on Sundays. I like mid-week. 
I tend to think any of the reality show crossovers help ratings for the reasons you mentioned.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:09 pm

Even though this is a spoiler thread, I'm going to tread lightly. If you want to know the spoiled F3, here they are (in no particular order, since the exact finish isnt known yet)

Spoiler:

The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 Samuel10 The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 Samuel10  The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 Family10 The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 Samuel15 The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:11 pm

Thanks! Good to know.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:13 pm

mizzoufan wrote:can someone point me in the way to spoilers since no one talking about thm in this thread laugh out loud

Mods: If not permitted, delete.

This is the website that does live tracking when the races are run(filming).  Winner is not spoiled on the site but the final 3 is known.

**Edit** realityfanforum

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:03 pm

I did not like Cody on Big Brother, and I still find him extremely unlikable.  So I was very happy that he refused to listen to Jessica, and therefore they did NOT get to the mat first.  I liked what I saw of the 2 women skiers last night, and I am liking "most" of the contestants so far, other than the BB pair.

It is too early in the race for me to pick a favorite right now, but I do hope that I will at least like whoever ends up winning the race.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:17 pm

I think the competitive eaters and the hot dog references are going to get old quick.

The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 Samuel10 The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 Samuel10  The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 Family10 The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 Samuel15 The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:56 pm

I don't have favorite team yet this season. Yet, I did like how it looks like it will be a good season and good places. The first stop in Iceland was beautiful. laugh out loud how close it was on who made into next week. Also,that twist this season will be interesting when that happens. I hope that Big Brother team doesn't end up like the team that won last season. I actually want to like both winners this season.

The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+9
Longhornfan
albean99
George1218
mizzoufan
lipsis
Kashathediva
Sprite
suzq
GuardianAngel
13 posters
Permissions in this forum: