SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Page 14 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Post by wildonionsinthespring Sun May 13, 2018 12:43 pm

Watching the Access interview, I kept thinking that Lauren had been perfect for him but that he had pushed her away with his immaturity, his reactionary or freak out moments and sensitivity. I also thought that Lauren had escaped an unfulfilling life. She shines now and Devin lets her shine and I love that. I do wish the best for Ben just not the Bachelor Ben 2.0.

wildonionsinthespring

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Post by Mommyof2 Mon May 14, 2018 12:13 am

Lauren is way too "image conscious" for little 'ol mission work Ben. I knew they would never work out from the moment he proposed. Jmo. I truly hope he is not the next lead.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by wildonionsinthespring Mon May 14, 2018 12:18 am

I think it's funny saying that Lauren is the one who is image conscious. Just saying.

wildonionsinthespring

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon May 14, 2018 1:07 am

I think it's Ben who's very careful with his image. He could be slightly more interesting to watch or listen to if he'd actually let go a little. JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon May 14, 2018 1:53 pm

Ben may care how he appears to the public, but Lauren is the one who is a mini Amanduh...the hair, the outfits,  the perfect brows.  I'm sure she has had enhancements as well.  Jmo.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfQ37t4FNSl/
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by wildonionsinthespring Mon May 14, 2018 2:14 pm

Ok so you do not like her that is ok but when it is for the same reasons that so many dislike Ben was funny to me. Sorry! As for Lauren, she works in fashion, it's part of the job to do photoshoots with different outfits and looking nice wearing them. By the way, she has worked on some very cool projects.

wildonionsinthespring

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon May 14, 2018 2:27 pm

I don't care for either of them. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon May 14, 2018 3:00 pm

Lauren has her own thread.  Let's stay on topic... all things Benji. Thanks. Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed May 16, 2018 8:14 pm

Ben and Ashley will interview Becca today or tomorrow (in Vegas ) for their Almost Famous Pod. I assume it will be posted next week.
Don’t know if this was posted elsewhere as thus far I’m unspoiled for the upcoming Bette season.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:29 pm

Oh brother. laugh out loud He's going to always be there? Does he have any idea how much hard work this is?

The Bachelor’s Ben Higgins Is Opening His First Restaurant
Good news: He'll be there all the time.

Bachelor fans, pack your bags: We're all going to Denver. Ben Higgins, who won literally everyone's heart on Kaitlyn Bristowe's season of The Bachelorette before teeing up his own search for love on the 20th season of The Bachelor, is opening his first restaurant.

Higgins told Delish he signed on the dotted line last week after helping create the concept with four partners. Ash-Kara, an Israeli restaurant, is under renovation in the Highlands, a few miles north of downtown Denver, and will serve fresh hummus, wood-fired pita bread, and rotisserie meats.

Food might seem like an odd venture for a former reality star, but Ben — who also co-founded Generous Coffee — has the support to back him up: Two investors that helped develop the already-set menu are Israeli, and a third, Juan Padro, has opened up several notable restaurants in Denver, including Tap & Burger and Bar Dough. Plus, opening a restaurant is something Ben's been dreaming of since he was a little kid.
"There's a little restaurant in Leesburg, Indiana, it’s in a double-wide trailer, and it was our nicest restaurant," he says. "The owner, Stacy, he always had a bottle of wine, a cigar, and his books, he had his financials right in front of you."

Stacy often had friends come into the restaurant, and would pause his work to drink a glass of wine and chat. "From that point forward I said, I want to be that guy. I want to be in a place that people want to come to. I want to be in a place where I’m not pulled in a thousand other locations, where people come to congregate and meet." Years later, that dream is becoming a reality.

If all goes as planned, Ash-Kara will open in the first week of September, Ben says. It'll be a place you want to hang out at, possible Bachelor sightings aside: "It's gonna be a nice restaurant, but it's going to be one that’s also relaxed, with wild Israeli music and a cocktail bar." See you there!

Follow Delish on Instagram.

https://www.delish.com/food-news/a21562066/ben-higgins-opening-his-first-restaurant/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:13 pm

I wouldn't have pictured Ben opening an Israeli restaurant or any really. I wonder how involved he'll be? I hope a lot if it keeps him off TB.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by just2relax Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:08 am

As an Israeli, living in Israel, this is bizarre. Fascinating, really.

just2relax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

+61
Tiggerlgh
veg_out
ule101
lipsis
HavaDrPepper