SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Page 15 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Post by Linds911 Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:08 pm

With this restaurant opening in Sept. hopefully this means he will be too busy for the next Bach.  Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 15 1f601

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 15 1f49c

Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 15 8367-910 Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 15 I_got_13 Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 15 E5kqdm15 Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 15 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Post by FMG2015 Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:33 pm

A new low IMO.... modeling and shilling underwear

https://instagram.com/p/BkNTkF6nTF9/

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:29 pm

FMG2015 wrote:A new low IMO.... modeling and shilling underwear

https://instagram.com/p/BkNTkF6nTF9/

Got to keep himself out in the public eye. I'm sure this will help with that future political career.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:57 pm

omg! cantstopl

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:03 pm

At least he has kept it in his shorts this time. Personally, I keep wondering how low can he go? What a disappointment.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:30 pm

Ben on Brady Toops’ podcast.
https://theunravelpodcast.podbean.com/e/behind-the-scenes-of-the-bachelor-bachelorette-w-ben-higgins-brady-toops/

Everything discussed is within a religious framework which I assume is typical for Brady’s podcasts. What I found fascinating is specifically how Ben’s religious views impacted his life pre then post Bette and onward. I don’t quite relate but still found it thought-provoking as his is a POV I don’t have a lot of experience with.

I’m in the “pls no to Ben 2.0” camp giggling  however I do admire how dedicated he is to his charity work. It’s easy to ask for donations or sell stuff. Ben goes behind that by what now appears to monthly being at fundraising events engaging directly with young people. That’s applaudable legwork IMO. Still neutral on him in general but decided to give the podcast a listen anyway. Brady also talks a wee bit about his own Bette experience.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:20 pm

@notarose Thanks for posting. I listened to it while doing my accounting. Ben sums up in the first minute or so that he grew up and only knew a small area of Indiana until he went on the Bachelorette. What he and his parents gained from the experience was life-expanding and made him a far better person today. Both and he his parents were sheltered in their thinking and experiences because most of whom they knew were just like them. When he moved to Denver, it was almost his first act of defiance - he had just experienced a breakup and wanted to show everyone (even himself) that he could do the seemingly impossible. (JMHO - and he admits that he still 'cares deeply' about the girl who he was brokenhearted over).

Perhaps because this was billed as a Christian podcast, I was surprised at how the talk was centered about the influence of God and Jesus in his life. Ben did say that one thing he learned is how judgemental he (and other Christians) can be about things such as 1) dating someone who doesn't share their beliefs, 2) living with someone before marriage, etc. Ben said exposure to these typical non-Christian experiences really expanded his horizons and thinking and shaped him into the person he is today AND he defended his actions as helping him become more open minded.

Ben was asked if he could have seen himself with Kaitlyn as she doesn't share his belief system and he said he truly liked her and was falling for her but knew she was into Shawn and so he didn't have to really struggle with that decision. He did say he took a ton of criticism from Sean and other Christians about living with Lauren before they were married. His fantasy overnight with Lauren was spent with a bottle of tequila on the beach discussing God and their belief systems and that helped him truly fall in love with Lauren. He did say that he has learned everyone who says they are Christian has their own experiences and he tries not to judge them if they are different than him.

Didn't listen until the end but I think that's a fair summary. In my opinion, Ben won't do the Bachelor thing again, even if asked. So all you are not in favor of him, can rest assured!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:53 pm

yes  thanks @Norcalgal
At the end, Brady said the interview would continue next week.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:13 pm

The best thing I ever did was move 2500 miles away, after graduating from college. I knew no one. But despite being in grad school to get that coveted advanced degree, my true education was meeting and getting to know people very different from myself. I'm always happy to hear when other people have a similar experience.

One thing Ben said is he never questioned his belief system until he went on the Bachelorette. Because all they did was talk among the guys, he had to explain himself and listen to other POVs. Once he was the Bachelor, his two best pieces of advice came from Jimmy Kimmel and Chris Harrison. Kimmel: "do as much as you can with the burden that is fame" and Harrison: "use all of this to enhance the life you already have, not change the life you have".

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:45 pm

https://www.etonline.com/heres-what-has-kept-ben-higgins-grounded-since-the-bachelor-105011
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by violetstoo Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:41 pm

After watching this video, it makes it seem like he has been drinking the Kool-Aid, so it is aNO! Ben 2.0 for me.

violetstoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:18 am

Anything to stay relevant, judge people (nice Christian attitude) and get a plug in for his coffee business... thank goodness Ben is so perfect! no no
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

+61
Tiggerlgh
veg_out
ule101
lipsis
HavaDrPepper