SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:00 am

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:03 am

Oops. Her 22 is showing @Bekah M.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:13 am

Ft. Lauderdale was a good location. I enjoyed both 1-on-1s tonight. Chelsea has grown on me. Her story is heartbreaking. I can't imagine a man leaving you with a little 6-month old baby. Tia's date was perfect for her in that the both of them got to kick back and relax. I continue to like her a lot and would support her for Bachelorette (given that Becca's misfortune makes her the most compelling choice if she wants it.)

Two words for Krystal: High maintenance. Some men are drawn to that.

At this point I would have to say that Arie's strongest connections appear to be with Bekah and Tia. He seems to be the most attracted to Bekah, and he gets along with Tia the best. Kendall interests him and makes him laugh. He seems about equally drawn to Becca and Lauren. Having said that, I'm not yet getting what is making Lauren stand out to him despite her increased screen time tonight. Their conversation was decent, but nothing out of the ordinary. I have thrown out my opinion of her being quiet and shy. She seems self-assured.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:17 am

Kashathediva wrote:Oops. Her 22 is showing @Bekah M.

Ha! Yes, indeed. She might want to delete both of those comments. Then again, her snark is making her seem like a great candidate for BiP.

Funny, when I think of Ft. Lauderdale I think, "spring break," not retirement haven.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:22 am

Yeah I think baby Bekah will enjoy paradise. Too young for the ette in my opinion. Tia is my top choice as of yet. I like Becca and she is going to get more screen time and an interesting live after show but Tia would be a delightful bachelorette. Of course if she is already taken that could be an issue...

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:09 am

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 DUwNpagUMAAnE1B
The Bachelor @BachelorABC
“I was his first date and I plan to be his last.” – Becca K.
#TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:14 am

Is it just me or is Krystal turning more and more into a cartoonish villain? Glitter - really? laugh out loud

I liked Becca's time with Arie. They do have something even if he changed his mind later. It was a little freaky how much both Lauren's and Arie's comments foreshadowed what's supposed to be coming.

I found myself liking Chelsea more tonight. That was a sad story. Tia and Arie seemed pretty good together but better for her this way. I hope she has found someone she's happy with. I like most of the women there other than Krystal. I think a few of them could make a good Bachelorette. I think I'd rather have Becca, Tia, or Sienne if I were given a choice. I enjoy baby Bek but think she's too young. I can only imagine what guys they'd get for her.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15323

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:17 am

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 DUwXEEIV4AAQzr0
“I wasn’t hiding in my room. I was investing in myself.” – Krystal #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:27 am

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 DUwIwU8UMAEikc_
The Pin Ups!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:37 am

I wish someone could make a meme of Lauren’s face when Jenna had the strike. She’s looks scary competitive .

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:18 am

Bekah M = fierce and I love it! Not afraid to stick her nose into the Krystal meh mess. She should be the casting director for Bachelor shows.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:30 am

Kashathediva wrote:I wonder if Bekah M is an 'ette candidate. She is good tv. IMO Just basing this on what TPTB might want for a lead if Tia and F1/F2 are out.
I would love to see Bekah M as the bachelorette. She is funny, smart, articulate, and stunning. I don't care that she is 22, she is a mature 22. She is by far my favorite this season.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+39
MiniDiva
Tiggerlgh
gurlbrit
Nibbles22
Norcalgal