SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:34 pm

Oh how I wish my crystal ball (hee hee) could look at Krystal's psych profile - I know casting chose her because she had a weakness. I bet even they were surprised how quickly it was exposed.

All those girls who went and talked to her individually did so by producer prodding. Shame on the producers.

Shout out to those who see something special with Lauren and Arie. That little game and the questions about what scared them most was left in for a reason. This is a perfect example of why I wish I could have remained unspoiled. There is always foreshadowing and this is it!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:06 pm

I'm bored so I watched the episode. It was actually quite interesting. A few thoughts:
- I agree with many of you, that the girls are quite likable - Becca, Bekah, Kendall, Tia... I do like Kendall a lot
-Is it a coincidence that they started showing SO much more of Lauren? Who knows. I still haven't seen anything from her that would make me like her. Not her looks, not her personality, her political views (ugh). I'd like to think I'm an open-minded person, and I'm not judging only by the information I have of the switch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:30 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Oh how I wish my crystal ball (hee hee) could look at Krystal's psych profile - I know casting chose her because she had a weakness. I bet even they were surprised how quickly it was exposed.

All those girls who went and talked to her individually did so by producer prodding. Shame on the producers.

Shout out to those who see something special with Lauren and Arie. That little game and the questions about what scared them most was left in for a reason. This is a perfect example of why I wish I could have remained unspoiled. There is always foreshadowing and this is it!

I think like most fans that are spoiled, I have wondered if the producers went back and had the episodes re-edited. While I think it's possible, IMO it's very likely that the episodes were left as-is. Lauren was the F2 after all, and the producers would want to give us reasons why that was the case.

I wasn't that impressed by Lauren's "20 questions" with Arie. Overall, I thought that Tia had a much more substantial conversation with him (talking about frog hunting in her rural area, her education and work, religion.) Of course, we are not shown everything, just a selection. But the selection should hopefully give us an idea about why he prefers one person over another.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:14 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Oh how I wish my crystal ball (hee hee) could look at Krystal's psych profile - I know casting chose her because she had a weakness. I bet even they were surprised how quickly it was exposed.

This was interesting to me, i almost was feeling sorry for her because now knowing what arie is like and what he did at the end i am kind of siding with Krystal in regards how she saw arie being a liar also she is good for the drama laugh out loud though if i didn't know what arie did i would think she was nuts and not good in this process but i am going to say this she wasn't far off and probably saw arie for what he is - an indecisive liar......this whole episode felt like it was all about the foreshadowing !!!!!! jmo

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:24 pm

Well at the very least, Arie will know how she likes her coffee and eggs and she his toast. So basic.

Arie was a little,  and I say a Little OTT about Lauren liking coconut milk in her coffee.  One of Lauren’s biggest advantage was the consecutive 1 on 1 dates she had imo.

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:31 pm

Do you think in the real world Arie met Becka at a bar or something and they clicked like they did , that they’d be a couple?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:41 pm

@Stone_Hedge IMO probably not.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:32 pm

gurlbrit wrote:A couple of thoughts on my part, I haven't been able to get into this season at all.  

The first clue that it may not be my cup of tea was seeing how many pages there are on this forum after each episode.  I think that this has to be the worst season for viewers commenting on the show.  This morning when I logged in there are only 23 pages; I can remember having to wade through 45 plus pages in prior seasons.

Another thought is that we have another Mesnick; not only with the switcheroo, but Arie seems to kiss 'em if he has nothing left to say.  TPTB did him a disservice when they named him the "kissing bandit" because that's all he seems to do.

So far I've only managed to watch about an hour of each episode, I end up falling asleep.  I know there were other seasons where I was this bored, I wonder what the ratings are.

This season seems to be consistently getting about a million viewers less than Nick's. I quite like it so far though because Krystal is such a good villain and I like most of the women. Too bad they're wasted on Arie.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:20 am

RealityEscape wrote:That bowling ball "kiss" was ugly and downgraded him a lot.

IMHO I thought it was pretty much in line with what he's shown us this far about himself. He'll tongue anything doesn't have razor blades on it .....YUCK!!!!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:30 am

It was a reference to The Big Lebowski.  Elan tweeted about it confirming it.  IMO, it was just something Elan, Arie and the other producers had fun with during filming, when the opportunity presented itself.  I mean I found it gross but didn't read any meaning into it.  But thats just me.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:41 am

In that movie, there was a reference of a trophy wife and the original ball lick was done by JQ , a registered sex offender.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+39
MiniDiva
Tiggerlgh
gurlbrit
Nibbles22
Norcalgal