SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by gurlbrit Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:11 am

A couple of thoughts on my part, I haven't been able to get into this season at all.

The first clue that it may not be my cup of tea was seeing how many pages there are on this forum after each episode. I think that this has to be the worst season for viewers commenting on the show. This morning when I logged in there are only 23 pages; I can remember having to wade through 45 plus pages in prior seasons.

Another thought is that we have another Mesnick; not only with the switcheroo, but Arie seems to kiss 'em if he has nothing left to say. TPTB did him a disservice when they named him the "kissing bandit" because that's all he seems to do.

So far I've only managed to watch about an hour of each episode, I end up falling asleep. I know there were other seasons where I was this bored, I wonder what the ratings are.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:44 am

albean99 wrote:Is it just me or is Krystal turning more and more into a cartoonish villain? Glitter - really? laugh out loud

I liked Becca's time with Arie. They do have something even if he changed his mind later. It was a little freaky how much both Lauren's and Arie's comments foreshadowed what's supposed to be coming.

I found myself liking Chelsea more tonight. That was a sad story. Tia and Arie seemed pretty good together but better for her this way. I hope she has found someone she's happy with. I like most of the women there other than Krystal. I think a few of them could make a good Bachelorette. I think I'd rather have Becca, Tia, or Sienne if I were given a choice. I enjoy baby Bek but think she's too young. I can only imagine what guys they'd get for her.

My take on Krystal is that she's probably never experienced serious competition when it comes to women on the dating circuit. She's used to getting what she wants based on her looks, sexuality, and breathy voice. Plus she was validated by that early 1-on-1. I think it's boggling her mind that Arie could prefer other women, particularly those that she perceives as not being as good looking as her (in her mind, that's all of them, IMO.) Also, she's probably used to men running after her and catering to her, and that's not Arie, IMO.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:23 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:How did Krystal get in the Limo while still on the show

I haven’t seen them all this season but Annaliese was also picked up the week before she was let go.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:47 am

albean99 wrote:Is it just me or is Krystal turning more and more into a cartoonish villain? Glitter - really? laugh out loud

I liked Becca's time with Arie. They do have something even if he changed his mind later. It was a little freaky how much both Lauren's and Arie's comments foreshadowed what's supposed to be coming.

I found myself liking Chelsea more tonight. That was a sad story. Tia and Arie seemed pretty good together but better for her this way. I hope she has found someone she's happy with. I like most of the women there other than Krystal. I think a few of them could make a good Bachelorette. I think I'd rather have Becca, Tia, or Sienne if I were given a choice. I enjoy baby Bek but think she's too young. I can only imagine what guys they'd get for her.

Lauren and Arie’s conversation was so foreshadowing is it possible it was taped after Arie’s “change of heart” to give them cover for what Arie did? Can they change the edit two months after the finale based on the F1 switch?

Arie picked Becca at the finale....I want to know why. I would love to see an ATFR that would have been shot right after the finale not after the switch. I don’t trust that we’ll ever hear thr truth from him. JMO but Arie is not ready for marriage with anyone. The “win” goes to Becca.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:00 am

Love this group photo of the Pin Up girls.  As others have said, Arie has a great group a women. Arie knows it and worries about choosing the right one for him, but seems to be giving all of them a chance. We haven't seen enough of each remaining girl to know how his relationship works in spite of the spoilers.   Until we see more of their personality and relationship with Arie on screen, I am cutting each one some slack.  Well, maybe not Krystal as I have seen all I want to see of her.  cantstopl JMO

Those who look for the bad in people will surely find it.  ~ Abe Lincoln

Maddy wrote:Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 DUwIwU8UMAEikc_
The Bachelor @BachelorABC
The Pin Ups!
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:17 am

Maddy wrote:Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 DUwXEEIV4AAQzr0
The Bachelor @BachelorABC
“I wasn’t hiding in my room. I was investing in myself.” – Krystal #TheBachelor
She looks like a crazy woman here with the wild eyes and hair. She needs to go back to her room and invest some more. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:15 pm

What do you guys think of Marikh? I have not formed an opinion because I have not seen much of a personality, except for glam-shaming laugh out loud Thank goodness they showed something of Jacqueline last night - I was beginning to think she was a seat filler laugh out loud.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:24 pm

Hope he got his flu shot and Hep C.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:36 pm

That bowling ball "kiss" was ugly and downgraded him a lot.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:37 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Hope he got his flu shot and Hep C.

GMA said the same thing:
Arie, it's flu season. You might not want to do that. #TheBachelor 

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:28 pm

casjacknick wrote:Just got through the group date and feel like he has a better connection with Lauren. He should have proposed to her in the first place. I find myself interested in how all this shakes out. At least my tiny shipper heart isn't invested. It makes it even more of a psychological experiment for me.

This is how I felt all those years ago with Molly and Jason. I was yelling at Jason on the screen "What are you doing!" when he picked Melisssa.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+39
MiniDiva
Tiggerlgh
gurlbrit
Nibbles22
Norcalgal