SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by suzq Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:06 am

I tend to think that Arie had a hard time just choosing one woman. I don't expect anyone to be perfect and if Arie thinks that Lauren B. is really the one that he wants to be with--I wish them happiness. However, I don't have a lot of respect for how he's handled things. I tend to think this is more on Arie than it is on TPTB. I love a good romance. I am more disappointed in myself because I was hoping that Arie would change and become a smitten, in-love man who commits even if his past reputation does proceed himself. Now, I really don't expect much from Arie at all. At this point, I care more about Becca and I hope that this rejection can be turned into a positive thing. I already think that in the long run, she's better off without Arie anyway.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Aria Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:49 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Aria wrote:I've said before that it's not the switch I have a problem with - it's the liking another woman's IG posts 2 weeks after the engagement, it's the "I'm so happy" four days after you broke someone's heart, and it's (likely, according to RS) blindsiding Becca with the filmed breakup during a SHV. Jason messed up with not telling Melissa about his feelings for Molly, but the breakup was mutual and off-camera and there was no contact with Molly when he was with Melissa. Arie just seemed to do things in a much more selfish and heartless way. Yes, for us, it's just TV, but there were real people involved. IMO.  
I was told something way back when but I don't have proof of it.  Apparently Melissa was with Ty from the moment she touched down in Dallas after filming ended.  And apparently Jason caught them.  That is why things ended.  Again, I have no proof but that is what I was told when it was happening.

As far as this season goes, I honestly wonder how they will spin it.  Wonder if it will be another you want Lauren, you have to choose Becca then you can break up with her shortlly afterwards....that sets up Becca for the next ette.  Now, wonder if Becca will go for it though or if she will be ticked at the franchise as Melissa was.

It's definitely possible because in her book, Melissa said she was always hung up on her ex throughout filming and that she never loved Jason or found him attractive. I tend to think that what Jason said on his podcast is more accurate. They broke up because they literally couldn't even have a conversation because they had nothing in common and had such difference senses of humor. Melissa said a similar thing in her book. Jason also thought that she was immature. Jason has admitted that he picked her because she was his physical type and he liked the idea of her - the caring, motherly, 4th grade teacher. Molly talked about how Melissa was a completely different person on-camera versus off-camera and that's why she was able to forgive Jason, because she knew he didn't know who he was picking and had basically been tricked. Jason/Molly were both so open and transparent on their pod that if there had been any physical cheating, I think they would have said it (think she was emotional cheating/still talking to him, but I don't think that's why the breakup happened).

And Arie should have talked to Jason if he was being told he had to blindside anyone on-camera. Jason has always said he was tricked and he realizes now that he should have prepared her about Molly off-camera and that's the advice he gives anyone who wants to make a switch (he talked about it when the Aus thing happened), to do it off-camera. And if anyone was able to convince Arie that Lauren would become the Bachelorette if he didn't act now, like they did with Jason, yikes. The man is stupider than I thought.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:15 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Aria wrote:I've said before that it's not the switch I have a problem with - it's the liking another woman's IG posts 2 weeks after the engagement, it's the "I'm so happy" four days after you broke someone's heart, and it's (likely, according to RS) blindsiding Becca with the filmed breakup during a SHV. Jason messed up with not telling Melissa about his feelings for Molly, but the breakup was mutual and off-camera and there was no contact with Molly when he was with Melissa. Arie just seemed to do things in a much more selfish and heartless way. Yes, for us, it's just TV, but there were real people involved. IMO.  
I was told something way back when but I don't have proof of it.  Apparently Melissa was with Ty from the moment she touched down in Dallas after filming ended.  And apparently Jason caught them.  That is why things ended.  Again, I have no proof but that is what I was told when it was happening.

As far as this season goes, I honestly wonder how they will spin it.  Wonder if it will be another you want Lauren, you have to choose Becca then you can break up with her shortlly afterwards....that sets up Becca for the next ette.  Now, wonder if Becca will go for it though or if she will be ticked at the franchise as Melissa was.

Wow! Talk about TB dirty secrets! I can’t believe it can be this devious!
With the last convo Arie and Lauren had about choosing the “wrong person” , do you think it was producer prodded because TPTB had a scheme planned for the end?
CH seems so gleeful and said it’s going to be a phenomenal ending. Guess he means stunning or astonishing  to the viewers.
I don't know if it was producer driven, but in any case, you can bet your bottom dollar that the producers have jumped all over it in any case. BUT I do seriously think that those comments were left in for a reason and the last 2 epi's were the beginning of the turnaround and showcasing more of Lauren and Arie's storyline.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:19 am

Aria wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

It's definitely possible because in her book, Melissa said she was always hung up on her ex throughout filming and that she never loved Jason or found him attractive. I tend to think that what Jason said on his podcast is more accurate. They broke up because they literally couldn't even have a conversation because they had nothing in common and had such difference senses of humor. Melissa said a similar thing in her book. Jason also thought that she was immature. Jason has admitted that he picked her because she was his physical type and he liked the idea of her - the caring, motherly, 4th grade teacher. Molly talked about how Melissa was a completely different person on-camera versus off-camera and that's why she was able to forgive Jason, because she knew he didn't know who he was picking and had basically been tricked. Jason/Molly were both so open and transparent on their pod that if there had been any physical cheating, I think they would have said it (think she was emotional cheating/still talking to him, but I don't think that's why the breakup happened).

And Arie should have talked to Jason if he was being told he had to blindside anyone on-camera. Jason has always said he was tricked and he realizes now that he should have prepared her about Molly off-camera and that's the advice he gives anyone who wants to make a switch (he talked about it when the Aus thing happened), to do it off-camera. And if anyone was able to convince Arie that Lauren would become the Bachelorette if he didn't act now, like they did with Jason, yikes. The man is stupider than I thought.
Well, another thing that I heard happened is that Ty even picked her up at the airport when she landed in Dallas after filming ended. I think that there are a lot of similiarities between the seasons. Just got to wait to see how it ends up. IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:22 am

@Aunties_Love yeah, that's definitely true about the airport thing. I don't really feel like things are similar though since Becca dumped her ex for Arie (Melissa would have 100% accepted a propodal from Ty if he came on the show for her) and Becca was dumped by Arie, unlike with Jason/Melissa in which it was a mutual decision. The only similar thing is the switch, IMO, not the details surrounding it.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:49 am

Aunties_Love wrote:I don't know if it was producer driven, but in any case, you can bet your bottom dollar that the producers have jumped all over it in any case.  BUT I do seriously think that those comments were left in for a reason and the last 2 epi's were the beginning of the turnaround and showcasing more of Lauren and Arie's storyline.

Of course the producers were all over it, IMO. IMO the statements made by Lauren and Arie to each other in the last episode were:

1) Actually said at that time and
2) Were left in the edit we saw for a reason.

It's probable in my mind that had things turned out differently, they would not have been left in as they wouldn't have made much sense - but if the spoiler we've heard is true (IMO likely that it is) then they make perfect sense as they both seem to have turned out to foreshadow what ends up happening, as well as creating a story arc to be resolved in the future.

Strictly from a story telling angle, it seems as though we may see Lauren's biggest fear become reality at the FRC and Arie's biggest fear become reality shortly after the FRC. Both arcs resolve when Arie and Lauren end up together - Arie resolves Lauren's conflict and Lauren resolves Arie's.

Aunties_Love wrote:Well, another thing that I heard happened is that Ty even picked her up at the airport when she landed in Dallas after filming ended.  I think that there are a lot of similarities between the seasons.  Just got to wait to see how it ends up.  IMO

IIRC Melissa said in her book that Ty picked her up when she returned so that may be where you heard it. I also heard it as well so it's not your imagination playing tricks on you. One thing that I think may be different this season is that Melissa went to great lengths (IMO) to hide the facts she later on wrote in her book so that at the time it looked like this was all Jason's fault and she played no part in it.  I always felt it strange that she went to the lengths she did and then wrote the things in her book that she did.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:28 pm

I think becca will be better off shè will find someone better for her either as the new bachelorette or in real life Whitney did also Nikki jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:53 pm

I will hold my opinion about the “switcheroo” until all sides are heard.

The FD and FRC might provide a reason as to why Arie chose Becca and living in the real world might explain why he chose Lauren.

I don’t know what’s worst or best. Staying with the F1 and stringing her along while having feelings for the F2. Or breaking it off (however that was done; no one knows) with the F1 to be with the F2.

My questions to Arie iare ‘tell me whatcha want, whatcha really really want?’ (Spice Girls reunion) and are you a ‘heartbreaker, dream maker, Love taker?’

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:32 pm

So Arie posted an IG story pointing out that he is going to Bahamas and some producer named samantha Taylor said in the comment section of her last IG post that she is goign to Bahamas for work. I don't know how to bring that to here, but what are your theories about this?

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:14 pm

LiboLRC wrote:So Arie posted an IG story pointing out that he is going to Bahamas and some producer named samantha Taylor said in the comment section of her last IG post that she is goign to Bahamas for work. I don't know how to bring that to here, but what are your theories about this?
I saw this on a TV commercial.  He was going to be there with others for some event let me see if I can find it.

ETA https://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/LIVE-WITH-KELLY-AND-RYAN-Announce-Guest-Line-Up-for-Shows-from-Bahamas-20180124

He is going for Kelly and Ryan.  I knew I had seen it on Tv.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:28 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

Wow! Talk about TB dirty secrets! I can’t believe it can be this devious!
With the last convo Arie and Lauren had about choosing the “wrong person” , do you think it was producer prodded because TPTB had a scheme planned for the end?
CH seems so gleeful and said it’s going to be a phenomenal ending. Guess he means stunning or astonishing  to the viewers.

Molly also said to Jason during one of their talks in New Zealand, "what happens if you pick the wrong person" (paraphrased). TPTB usually put something in to pre-warn us. At the time you may scratch your head, but when it all comes out it makes sense.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 77 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:59 pm

So interesting to learn about Bach history and even the dirty little secrets. In any case, I’m glad there was an heads up. I don’t anymore have an issue that he picked Lauren, but it’s his method that will be of interest . Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+92
jlccaz
kraft33
FLChica
charriotoffire
Eagle Eye