SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by notarose Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:14 pm

Bekah will be on Will you accept this ride tomorrow.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by FLChica Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:18 pm

Aria wrote:@Aunties_Love yeah, that's definitely true about the airport thing. I don't really feel like things are similar though since Becca dumped her ex for Arie (Melissa would have 100% accepted a propodal from Ty if he came on the show for her) and Becca was dumped by Arie, unlike with Jason/Melissa in which it was a mutual decision. The only similar thing is the switch, IMO, not the details surrounding it.

When Jason's Bach season was filmed in Fall 2008, sleuthing was a lot more challenging than it is today. Twitter wasn't yet a big deal and Instagram didn't debut until two years later. Now there's some reality! Tye picking Melissa up at the airport is urban legend, is evidently not true and quite the opposite was stated in her book. I actually have the book...rotfl

Also way back in the day, TPTB had a much tighter grip on the contestants and their ability to speak on the real reality of the show. Sleuthers really had to work hard to figure out F1, etc. Fridge-gate with Brad & Emily was a dream come true for sleuthers and plane-gate with Nick was even better.

I'm with @Idelmess on this one. I'll watch the "switcheroo" play out before I state an opinion.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:47 pm

FLChica wrote:
Aria wrote:@Aunties_Love yeah, that's definitely true about the airport thing. I don't really feel like things are similar though since Becca dumped her ex for Arie (Melissa would have 100% accepted a propodal from Ty if he came on the show for her) and Becca was dumped by Arie, unlike with Jason/Melissa in which it was a mutual decision. The only similar thing is the switch, IMO, not the details surrounding it.

When Jason's Bach season was filmed in Fall 2008, sleuthing was a lot more challenging than it is today. Twitter wasn't yet a big deal and Instagram didn't debut until two years later. Now there's some reality! Tye picking Melissa up at the airport is urban legend, is evidently not true and quite the opposite was stated in her book. I actually have the book...rotfl

Also way back in the day, TPTB had a much tighter grip on the contestants and their ability to speak on the real reality of the show. Sleuthers really had to work hard to figure out F1, etc. Fridge-gate with Brad & Emily was a dream come true for sleuthers and plane-gate with Nick was even better.

I'm with @Idelmess on this one. I'll watch the "switcheroo" play out before I state an opinion.

I didn't think she ever admitted it in her book, but Melissa is a proven liar. Back in 2009, she went on Ellen and said "he wasn't dumping me. We had already broken up, I just didn't know about the Molly thing" and then last year she did the Ellen producers video and said the exact opposite. I do think the airport thing was reported by a reliable source, so I tend to believe it, but it doesn't really matter. She did 100% say that she loved Tye, thought about him all season long, wanted to marry him (all the time she was saying on camera what a jerk he was), and she went back to him immediately after the breakup. I don't think any cheating occurred, but clearly she never got over him and was obsessed with him even when she was engaged to another man. And she never admitted that at the time and just pretended to the be victim. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:24 pm

Jason choosing Melissa and then dumping her was all on her IMO from what I saw, she misrepresented herself. I called BS on their first 1/1 after listening to her feed Jason all her lines he wanted to hear. She wanted to “win” the Bachelor and couldn’t care less about Jason the man and father. He chose the “ungettable” cheerleader, someone out of his league in the real world. He ignored the feelings he had for Molly and chose the wrong girl ....which he regretted almosted immediatley once out of the Bach Bubble.

Something similar could have happened to Arie. Once the cameras are gone and it becomes real ... who knows what type of feelings or regrets happen? Maybe he was exact opposite of Jason and chose Becca with his head, who was best on paper .... but regretted it and wished he’d have chosen the one that his heart really wanted? I can see this happening. Plus he ended up sending away the ones he was attracted to early ... Chelsea, Krystal and Bekah .... and from then on I thnk he made more “best on paper” decisions.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:06 am

2ndcampbell wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:
2ndcampbell wrote:I''m slightly obsesses with his hands but Arie creeps me. There something about his smile that doesn't quite make it to his eyes.*JMO*

Is this foreshadowing ?  giggling if you check, he always smiles almost the exact same way  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 78 3806527698
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 78 49a17910

hahaha It always creeps me out like he's holding something back. It's a plastered smile.

Might just be too much Botox. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:40 pm

Did anybody watch Arie on Kelly and Ryan this morning? If so, could you give us a recap, please.
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:26 pm

Just basically, now he says he did fall in love and is happy. Ryan asked if it’s with the girl he picked , Arie just laughs .  Won’t tell if he’s engaged, encourages all to watch Finale. Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 78 2622943811

Do you think Arie would marry quickly to try and prove his sincerity in all of this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:44 pm

Full interview:

Broken into two clips from Live with Kelly and Ryan's youtube page:

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:55 pm; edited 4 times in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:15 pm

So glad he can talk about how happy he and love he is is now welll before it was all about how he fell in love with two women. Rolling Eyes

He’s delusional if he thinks america is going to watch the finale and still root for him and support him. He probably thinks it’s true love so everyone will understand.rofl  Good luck buddy.

Jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:37 pm

Diana wrote:So glad he can talk about how happy he and love he is is now welll before it was all about how he fell in love with two women. Rolling Eyes

He’s delusional if he thinks america is going to watch the finale and still root for him and support him. He probably thinks it’s true love so everyone will understand.rofl  Good luck buddy.

Jmo

I’m just glad the switch went from Becca to Lauren and not vice versa. I wouldn’t want to be Lauren after this either. Wasn’t the media relentless against Ben H for saying two ily’s? Curious how it was taken here? With Arie, we have two ily’s and a switch. It’s easy now behind the walls of the SHV. It’s after that’s going to be interesting. If Lauren can handle , more power to her .  But then, she still has to live with Arie and who knows how that will go giggling Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:46 pm

Do Arie and Lauren have SHV? He was racing two weeks ago and out of the country just the past weekend. So do they see each other at all? Is Lauren in Dallas or Virginia? I still want to find proof, or clues, that they are still seeing each other.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:55 pm

sdmom wrote:Do Arie and Lauren have SHV? He was racing two weeks ago and out of the country just the past weekend. So do they see each other at all? Is Lauren in Dallas or Virginia? I still want to find proof, or clues, that they are still seeing each other.

Arie did say he’s in love and happy on KaR show? Lauren’s IG comment last night said she was excited about tonight’s episode . Not sure that’s proof enough but it fits question no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+92
jlccaz
kraft33
FLChica
charriotoffire
Eagle Eye