SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwaystulips Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:59 pm

agentcurls wrote:

Someone told me they had a hard time watching on their cell and tablet- it kept freezing. Let me know if you have trouble.

Thank you, @agentcurls. I love it!! PINKHEART
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by agentcurls Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@agentcurls you were so spot on with your sleuthing and speculating!! It was amazing to read, I enjoyed every post! yes

TY GA! I really enjoyed analyzing the edit this time. It was far from boring. It was great going back and forth with Veg, rosepetals, and @grace8136 (who was so awesome with the SC sleuthing!).

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:12 pm

@agentcurlsGreat! yes I knew she was a cool girl, When she said "you can't make me" about the bug eating, I laugh, and agreed with her, cause you can't make me eat them either.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:17 pm

@agentcurtis Thank You it is so nice to watch their love story . Awesome Job PINKHEART
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:18 am

Some nice pics of Lauren and Arie on their last date. Man are they loved up.

http://www.justjared.com/2018/03/02/arie-laurens-final-date-on-the-bachelor-photos-released/

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:52 am

By just looking at these photos I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that there was a lot of kissing on this date. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:03 am

littlereddress wrote:Some nice pics of Lauren and Arie on their last date.  Man are they loved up.

http://www.justjared.com/2018/03/02/arie-laurens-final-date-on-the-bachelor-photos-released/

Such cute pics! They make a striking couple.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:31 am

agentcurls wrote:

Someone told me they had a hard time watching on their cell and tablet- it kept freezing. Let me know if you have trouble.

Thanks Agentcurls, it is really fitting their love story! Just Beautiful!!

Did you guys noticed that they have a love song? ( How do I live without you...). This is the first time since Chris and Des (love and affection).
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:38 am

Gorgeous video, @agentcurls ! Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:40 pm

littlereddress wrote:Some nice pics of Lauren and Arie on their last date.  Man are they loved up.

"Every picture tells a story"

Thanks for posting.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:16 pm

After looking at these new pics and ones from FD the look of love all over both their faces !
It’s just screams off the screen to me !
I just see it so much more with these 2!

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:56 pm

Sharleen wrote:I continue to marvel at Lauren's non-emotiveness...
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Gif4
... and find it very compelling. If her eyes watering up didn't give her away, she could come off as very cold and non-reciprocal in these feelings, and that's precisely what's interesting to watch. The battle between her maintaining her self-preservational stoicism versus just letting her herself go and be happy is plain for us to see. I agree that the footage of this relationship (and perhaps the relationship itself) frustratingly focuses only on the heavy stuff, but I don't think that warrants a personal attack on Lauren. People are all too willing to jump to the conclusion that Lauren is "boring" when to me she's clearly just careful. That might not make her entertaining reality TV in the traditional sense, but it in no way makes her "boring".
Finally, behold Arie throws caution to the wind and tells Lauren he loves her...
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Gif5
I found the above sweet and moving at the time, but later, seeing him do the exact same thing with Becca, it just makes me uncomfortable.
http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelor22/episode9
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
kmick0890
Alanna
stuckinsc
Newto
docnash14