SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:58 pm

USAGold wrote:After looking at these new pics and ones from FD the look of love all over both their faces !
It’s just screams off the screen to me !
I just see it so much more with these 2!
Me too! awwww
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lucas15 Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:35 am

Is there such a thing as karma? Can two people find each other in strange ways and find something that they each believe was "meant to be"? Did Lauren and Arie find each other because of karma? Darned if I know - but I do know a funny story:

There was a guy who met a girl on a blind date - set up by mutual friends who felt they'd be good together. Over drinks that first night, she was talking about her family and how close they were and - looking into her eyes - he saw such a love in them that he was struck with one of those thoughts that we sometimes get out of the blue - "If this girl ever felt the love for me that she has for her family - she's "the one"".

They dated for a while - never parting after a date without the next date being planned. On one of those dates he took her to the neighborhood where he grew up and showed her the house he lived in until leaving for college and his adult life. Months later she told him this story:

"When you took me to see the house you grew up in in I was totally floored. !0 years before then I was helping with relief efforts for a flood in that town and I was driven down that street past that same house, and I was struck with one of those strange thoughts that come at you out of the blue - that my future husband grew up on that street." That turned out to be her reality - they did end up marrying; the couple that introduced them were at the wedding.

This was a true story. The guy was me; the girl was my wife. We've been married 36 years.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:17 am

Congrats Lucas- that is an incredible story! And I love reading all of your posts. I am always behind every couple that comes out of this franchise and I hope that Arie and Lauren make it too.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:43 am

Lucas15 wrote:Is there such a thing as karma? Can two people find each other in strange ways and find something that they each believe was "meant to be"? Did Lauren and Arie find each other because of karma? Darned if I know - but I do know a funny story:

There was a guy who met a girl on a blind date - set up by mutual friends who felt they'd be good together. Over drinks that first night, she was talking about her family and how close they were and - looking into her eyes - he saw such a love in them that he was struck with one of those thoughts that we sometimes get out of the blue - "If this girl ever felt the love for me that she has for her family - she's "the one"".

They dated for a while - never parting after a date without the next date being planned. On one of those dates he took her to the neighborhood where he grew up and showed her the house he lived in until leaving for college and his adult life. Months later she told him this story:

"When you took me to see the house you grew up in in I was totally floored. !0 years before then I was helping with relief efforts for a flood in that town and I was driven down that street past that same house, and I was struck with one of those strange thoughts that come at you out of the blue - that my future husband grew up on that street." That turned out to be her reality - they did end up marrying; the couple that introduced them were at the wedding.

This was a true story. The guy was me; the girl was my wife. We've been married 36 years.

Thank you, Lucas, for sharing your love story. That is "meant to be", law of attraction, intuitive wisdom, and soul mates all rolled into one!

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:25 am

@Lucas15 That's an amazing story. I totally believe in fate and law of attraction.

Sometimes, it's just meant to be IMHO.

I always look for a love story through edit and body language, and these two proved it to me. Looking forward to seeing them together away from the cameras.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71506

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:31 am

Very cool @Lucas15. I do believe in fate/karma myself.

To take a page from your example......
The girl was working in a campground, It had been the Monday of a long weekend and had been asked to go to her family's place for a bbq....about 1 1/2 hr away from where she was working and living. She phoned and cancelled the bbq and continued to clean up the campground/motel/restaurant.

The man was travelling cross country to move to where his parents had moved to. He was about 5hrs away from where the girl was. He found a campsite, set up his tent and unpacked his motorbike. He went into town and got his groceries, came back to the campground and was immediately struck with the feeling that he wasn't supposed to be there. gave his food to the neighbor, packed up his bike and hit the road.

the man rode past several towns, campgrounds, etc till he came to the work place of the girl. He pulled in, got a room for the night, the girl always has a bonfire each night for the campers, the guy and girl were the only ones there and just talked from 10 at night till sun rose at 5.

The guy and girl spent a week camping there doing everything together, cleaning the place, hiking, swimming, fishing. At the end of the week, they got engaged and were married 4 weeks later.

that was 30 yrs ago and it was me and my husband.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:56 am

@Lucas15 @Aunties_Love - what lovely and inspiring stories. Thank you for sharing them with us.

Jumping hearts Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 3045963862

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:38 am

Not much is said about how Lauren handled herself during her break-up. I for one thought she handled it with maturity and great aplomb. Perhaps she did have some forewarning - I don't know - but to me she looked blindsided and yet held her composure without becoming a stone wall. And, in the limo, I think she demonstrated her ability to read people by opining that Arie must have been terrified proposing after having made his decision only 3 hours prior to the proposal and that he made a mistake by going the easy route. I do think contrary to popular opinion that she has self-awareness and was quite cognizant that her mistrust issues made it more difficult for Arie. Will be curious to see how she is tonight after having watched his break-up with Becca presumably for the first time with the rest of us.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:51 am

@docnash14 IA I also like what she had to say before he let her go. She identified all the things that she was thinking, that we did not see.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71506

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:01 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@docnash14 IA I also like what she had to say before he let her go. She identified all the things that she was thinking, that we did not see.

I liked it too. I didn't like how Arie let her go on and on instead of stopping her, although it seemed obvious to me that it pained him to hear it - as I said in another post, in fact, I thought he looked like he was going to throw up I think a part of him needed to hear what she had to say. Oh, if only, he would have listened to that part of him, he would have prevented a lot of pain for all involved including himself.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:05 am

I find this discussion interesting, but doesn’t it belong in a general discussion thread? It seems having it in a place for only positive posts is limiting those who might be interested to discuss this.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:35 am

If the posters in this thread want to bring their posts over to discuss they can. MY opinion is they don't want to have their views debated and that is why it's in a fan thread. 
Fan threads have different rules. 
JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
kmick0890
Alanna
stuckinsc
Newto
docnash14