SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:53 pm

These posts are going to be deleted in a few minutes. If you want to save them, click quote, copy the whole post and move it to the GD thread. Please read the FAN Forum rules. No negative posts otherwise they get deleted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71506

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:01 pm

I'm thinking that they've to show it because It will explain his decisions later on...
He seems very much into her

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:19 pm

Posts have been deleted.

Please read the Fan forum rules.

Fan Forum Rules

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:19 am

I am willing to make a video of their dates and time together throughout the season if wanted??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:56 am

Aunties_Love wrote:I am willing to make a video of their dates and time together throughout the season if wanted??

Yes yes yes ! Thank you ! We fans would love it and I’m sure they would too !
There is too much negativity out there !
Let’s show love !!!

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:48 am

@Aunties_Love very kind of you. Thank you!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:36 am

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Nod
ttp://ew.com/recap/the-bachelor-season-22-episode-10/2/

via GIPHY

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:54 am

Lauren is such a chameleon! I think she looks so much like Lauren Bushnell here:

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 F612f910
source: @laureneburnham IG

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by islandgirl1 Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:44 am

I am so happy to see this safe place!! I know I am in the minority, but I love Arie and Lauren, individual and together.

islandgirl1

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:47 am

islandgirl1 wrote:I am so happy to see  this safe place!!  I know I am in the minority, but I love Arie and Lauren, individual and together.

Welcome ! It’s great to have fan threads where we can show our love and support !!

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:31 pm

islandgirl1 wrote: I know I am in the minority, but I love Arie and Lauren, individual and together.
I like a lot of people this season and I like Arie and Lauren, individual and together. Too bad the season is so controversial but good we have a place where we still can express our love and support!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:04 pm

I don't think this season is as controversial by far compared to others in recent history. 
There are always going to be members/fans/viewers who like X, Y or Z, all of them, none of them or somewhere in between. Just the nature of the beast and variety is the spice yada yada.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
kmick0890
Alanna
stuckinsc
Newto
docnash14