SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by tigertiz Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:52 pm

I think he's SO in to her that he did not even in his wildest dreams imagine that she had strong feelings for him.

After he said it my husband yelled "IS HE ALLOWED TO SAY THAT??"

Watching it back with that perspective in mind I couldn't agree more. The way he looks down after she says she's falling in love, it looks like he has so much he wants to say but stops himself. He then seems to visibly gulp. Then, the way he looks off to his left, it's like he's looking for a certain producer, not just craving a breath of fresh air and a stroll.
Wow.  I love her recaps and the way she analyzes things. Makes it really hard to figure out why Lauren was not F1. Im sure we will see what happens but something big really must have happened.

http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelor22/episode7
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Pirouette Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:51 pm

For sure I cannot imagine why Arie didn’t pick Lauren at the FRC.
Their feelings seem strong and reciprocated. So that’s a mystery to me and I’m looking forward to watching how it plays out.
When I see how Arie is smitten with Lauren, I’m happy for them if they are together now.
Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:33 pm

Once again ITA with Sharleen. She saw the same thing I did.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:41 am

I enjoy reading her re-caps. Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 4256136633

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:17 pm

Hey y’all, is someone from here the person who made the Arie and Lauren Fan Page Instagram? I’m just wondering because he or she followed me on Instagram and so I was just wondering how they knew who I was. Lol
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:28 pm

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 C2b0c010

@mfirestone12
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfanforever123 Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:43 pm

I am really intrigued with Arie & Lauren. Count me in as one of the few that actually likes her. I like that she's just herself & doesn't have to be showy and over the top for the camera. She seems sweet  beautiful & observant. There's nothing wrong with being a bit more reserved, quiet, & private. She's an introvert & it takes time to get to know them. I'm sure she has a personality. I'm not the biggest fan of Arie, but I like the Arie I see when he's with her. He's sweet, patient, attentive & very doting towards her. It's a no brainer that Lauren is the one his heart wants.  Plus it's super cute to see him all nervous around her, & it seems like she's the only one that actually gets to him. The sweating meeting her family & walking away bc he was so full of emotion when she told him she's falling for him was so real & the most genuine I've ever seen Arie all season. He obviously adores & cares about her. Lauren & Arie both said they are so alike & they haven't felt this about someone in a while. her tearing up & when her mom mentioned she hasn't seen her look at anyone the way she looks at him tells me there's more to their relationship than what we see. Wish  we were able to see more of their conversations because it seems like a lot is left out. No, I don't believe they only say "wow" & "I love that" to each other even tho that's what the edit is showing. I'm curious to see the way this all turned out bc I don't understand why he didn't chose her in the first place. Could it be she was the risk he wasn't sure he wanted to take.  And went with a safer choice?

bachfanforever123

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:47 pm

sanlee088 wrote:Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 C2b0c010

@mfirestone12

Cute!  Lauren cracked me up when she said, "Here's to breaking a leg (holding up a crab leg) and let's hope they won't be crabby (paraphrasing).  laugh out loud  
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:20 pm

Sharleen wrote:1. Lauren, 25: A few notables are keeping Lauren in this week’s top spot. First, she remains the only woman with whom Arie has confessed to falling IN LOVE (not just “falling”—ugh, I never want to see that word again!), and TO HER FACE (which is huge). Out of all the families, he seemed easily the most nervous about meeting and impressing hers, which you have to assume comes from caring a lot, possibly the most. Above all, each Arie and Lauren (separately!) explained that what draws them to each other is how similar they are. I put a lot of stock in a claim like this because, based on my own relationship, I believe in this. (I can’t help but base my beliefs on my own relationship, after all.) Sure, I know that opposites attracting is a thing, but in my own experience, my healthiest, most harmonious relationships have always been when I was with someone who thought like me, who generally saw eye to eye with me, who was annoyed by and found joy in the same things as me. It just means you’re less likely to have any strife over the stupid, little things. I loved when Lauren said, “I feel like he can be in a room with 15 girls and I know exactly what he’s thinking.” That stood out to me as Andy and I have felt for years that we can glance at each other across a crowded room and know exactly what the other is thinking. Sure, Lauren’s relationship with Arie isn’t the flashiest; theirs has been harder to read than most. But I maintain that there’s a lot to Lauren that we don’t see because she doesn’t let it all out in front of the cameras (I see in her what I felt in myself on this show), and as such, I think there’s a lot to this relationship that can’t be captured with cameras. For now, I fully buy this bond.
http://www.flare.com/bachelor/the-bachelor-episode-8-review/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:54 pm

yes She does it again! yup, I totally agree and said so during the epi.

Thanks @Maddy !

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:32 pm

I love Lauren & Arie together !
I wish them love and happiness !
IMO Lauren tells him either FD or LCD that while she loves him
She can’t get engaged this fast !
I think the ex coming back puts Arie in a place to pick Becca as he feels he must propose and do what he has been saying all along he was going to do & follow the shows expectations !

IMO he tried to make it work with Becca who he cares deeply for but couldn’t continue on when Lauren is the one he truly loves !
So the heartbreak for all happens so he can be off the show and date her and be with her which IMO she wanted all along !

I am prepared for whatever as so many of us that have watched this show for years have come to realize !!

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:46 pm

Just a reminder, if there is a post that's not within the Fan Forum rules, we delete it. We do not move posts over to the General Discussion thread.

Anything posted in a Fan Forum stays in a Fan Forum unless the poster themselves want to share it in a GD thread, or permission is asked of the poster if the member can copy it to the GD thread.

If there is a post that you feel does not belong in a Fan forum, (or any post that's not within the rules) please use the report post icon to the right of the post.

Thanks to those who identified a post not within Fan forum rules.

Fan Forum Rules

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
kmick0890
Alanna
stuckinsc
Newto
docnash14