SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:39 am

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Bachelor-1
http://people.com/tv/arie-luyendyk-jr-fantasy-suite-dates-sneak-peek/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by littlereddress Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:07 am

I am not sure what is going on with editing but I watched Lauren's hometown date a second time.  The way Arie says goodbye to her is everything romantic.  I honestly don't think this comes down to editing and that this is Arie expressing himself and he is showing his true feelings.   He can't get enough of her and kisses her after he gets in the limo.  He says he will miss her and looks at her longingly.  All the forehead/cheek kissing and the lingering looks.   She brings out the tender, protective and romantic Arie.  It remains to be seen what will happen in the future but I think he is in love with her.

Last edited by littlereddress on Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:10 am

@littlereddress Good Post

Sometimes when we say it's editing, we mean it's what they show or don't show and why. I asked myself while watching that HTD why are they showing us all that, exactly as you mentioned in your post. That happened, it's not something that didn't exist, they could have hid it from viewers, but they chose to show it.

Very sweet IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:01 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@littlereddress Good Post

Sometimes when we say it's editing, we mean it's what they show or don't show and why. I asked myself while watching that HTD why are they showing us all that, exactly as you mentioned in your post. That happened, it's not something that didn't exist, they could have hid it from viewers, but they chose to show it.

Very sweet IMHO.

I agree ladies and I think we are seeing the conflict of the heart : a true love story !
The format of the show vs real life !

While contestants go on the show knowing full well how the drill goes on paper
They can’t covtrol the biggest factor in all of this
The heart wants what the heart wants !
Arie loves Lauren !
IMO her HTD goodbye was so drastically different from the others !
I truly believe he didn’t want to hurt anyone in this !

The sadness in his eyes during the convo with her mother spoke volumes to me ! I think I’m his beart he knows she can’t say yes to marriage that fast inside the bubble !
The show has brought them together only to tear them apart and life after the show brings them full circle !
I for one am a fan and I can’t be mad that however this goes down Love wins !

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirouette Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:10 pm

I also noticed Arie’s behavior when saying goodbye and leaving after Lauren’s HTD. It was different from the other HTDs, he initiated more kisses and was so emotional/sweet. He looked like a man in love, real life love, not showmance.
Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:11 pm

Maddy wrote:Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Bachelor-1
http://people.com/tv/arie-luyendyk-jr-fantasy-suite-dates-sneak-peek/

Cute photo of Lauren and Arie!  His body language shows he is very interested in her.  His entire body is turned towards her with his arms wrapped around her and kissing her face.  Lauren seems elated on IG lately, so everything seems good at the moment.  Can't wait for ATFR!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:01 pm

Sharleen wrote:LAUREN'S HOMETOWN

Hometown week closes with Arie visiting Lauren in Virginia Beach. After riding horses along the beach, they embark on a make-out so intense that I actually had to remake this .GIF twice, lessening the frames per second, in order to capture its full length...
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Gif12
I find shots like the above VERY funny if you imagine things from the cameraperson's perspective. Like, how physically close they are to this couple's passionate make-out sesh, all the zooming in and out, and how they were obviously (and successfully) looking to capture that token Bachelor sunlight lens flare back-lighting situation.

...with two Direct-Looks-Into-Camera™️...
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Gif14

I love the way her mother sort of processes this and then blurts out, with a bit of a face, "That's weird". This is some great 4th wall breakage. Whenever anyone on this show can admit that it's "weird" to have fallen in love on this TV show, while on the TV show, I'm all for it.
http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelor22/episode8
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:11 pm

littlereddress wrote:I am not sure what is going on with editing but I watched Lauren's hometown date a second time.  The way Arie says goodbye to her is everything romantic.  I honestly don't think this comes down to editing and that this is Arie expressing himself and he is showing his true feelings.   He can't get enough of her and kisses her after he gets in the limo.  He says he will miss her and looks at her longingly.  All the forehead/cheek kissing and the lingering looks.   She brings out the tender, protective and romantic Arie.  It remains to be seen what will happen in the future but I think he is in love with her.

As Arie would say he love that girl. He kept telling her mother that he's falling in love with her.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:23 pm

pbmax wrote:
littlereddress wrote:I am not sure what is going on with editing but I watched Lauren's hometown date a second time.  The way Arie says goodbye to her is everything romantic.  I honestly don't think this comes down to editing and that this is Arie expressing himself and he is showing his true feelings.   He can't get enough of her and kisses her after he gets in the limo.  He says he will miss her and looks at her longingly.  All the forehead/cheek kissing and the lingering looks.   She brings out the tender, protective and romantic Arie.  It remains to be seen what will happen in the future but I think he is in love with her.

As Arie would say he love that girl. He kept telling her mother that he's falling in love with her.

I found it very romantic and touching !
Can’t wait to see their love story play out !!

USAGold

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:06 pm

[quote="Maddy"]

Hometown week closes with Arie visiting Lauren in Virginia Beach. After riding horses along the beach, they embark on a make-out so intense that I actually had to remake this .GIF twice, lessening the frames per second, in order to capture its full length...
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Gif12
I find shots like the above VERY funny if you imagine things from the cameraperson's perspective. Like, how physically close they are to this couple's passionate make-out sesh, all the zooming in and out, and how they were obviously (and successfully) looking to capture that token Bachelor sunlight lens flare back-lighting situation.

Damn! The way he kisses her.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:00 pm

littlereddress wrote:
Maddy wrote:

Damn!  The way he kisses her.  

Yes IMO he kisses her differently than the others !

I am really enjoying this being shown !
I hope they show more !!

USAGold

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:11 pm

The infamous money shot they look to capture every season. Lauren and Arie kissing passionately while the sun is setting in the background.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
kmick0890
Alanna
stuckinsc
Newto
docnash14