SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:10 pm

hdman wrote:Does Cyrstal leave this week?

2 one 1 with Kendall. Krystal leaves.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aria Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:14 pm

So, Robert Mills said in his podcast that Arie talks about the "heartbreaking, never before shared by a Bachelor, thing that led to his breakup with the single Mom" (most definitely the miscarriage) on his date with Lauren next week. So either Arie felt super close to Lauren really right off the bat or he was really trying to woo her using his sob story. I don't see how he ended up picking Becca after all this. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:22 pm

Aria wrote:So, Robert Mills said in his podcast that Arie talks about the "heartbreaking, never before shared by a Bachelor, thing that led to his breakup with the single Mom" (most definitely the miscarriage) on his date with Lauren next week. So either Arie felt super close to Lauren really right off the bat or he was really trying to woo her using his sob story. I don't see how he ended up picking Becca after all this. IMO.

Well technically, it was shared before but it was edited out. I think it’s more about him showing her he’s letting down his guard after she did something to do the same imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:24 pm

I guess since she opens up about her failed engagement he decides to share an equally heartbreaking story.  But IMO he should've kept quite.

I still see the most interest in Baby Beks, followed by Becca and then Kendall and Tia.  LB is behind all of them from what we've seen, IMO.  Honestly, I don't get how or why he chose anyone at this point.  I guess he had to, but not sold by his own actions (or lack there of) that he actually wanted to. laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:36 pm

I still see zero chemistry with Arie/LB - he just seems to be chasing her and she's more similar to the Emily Maynard/Amanda Stanton types he previously showed interest in, so she fits more of the typical F1 profile. But, I should try to stop figuring out Arie. It can't be done. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:49 pm

About the only one I saw any chemistry with is Bekah. Maybe it was like with Deanna and Graham, after she leaves it's simply musical chairs.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:57 pm

Had Bekah only been a few years older, she was definately ahead of the pack before her age reveal...would she have stayed ahead, who knows. For some reason, he had a change of heart/mind.

Sure he's taking the heat, but if he had a change of heart, better sooner than later, imo.

As I get older, I tend to not care what other people think. If only I had this attitude as a teen!
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:10 pm

Last night was the first time I tried to watch in realtime. I couldn't even force myself to pay attention to most of it...way too boring. But every time I saw a blond I tried to watch because I was looking for Lauren B. Every time it ended up being someone else. I honestly don't remember even seeing her, I don't even remember him giving her a rose at the RC.

Anyway, from my limited perspective Lauren B blends in to the walls. Good for him if he loves her...I just still don't even know who she is.

ETA - point being, I can't even imagine how boring their date is going to be.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:29 pm

Kashathediva wrote:About the only one I saw any chemistry with is Bekah. Maybe it was like with Deanna and Graham, after she leaves it's simply musical chairs.

But why didn't he go after her after he broke up with Becca K? Or he did try to contact her but was denied? It's fun to speculate for sure!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:54 pm

Kashathediva wrote:About the only one I saw any chemistry with is Bekah. Maybe it was like with Deanna and Graham, after she leaves it's simply musical chairs.

Yep.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:19 pm

sdmom wrote:

But why didn't he go after her after he broke up with Becca K? Or he did try to contact her but was denied? It's fun to speculate for sure!
Maybe he really feels she is too young for him and it's not worth it.  no idea  Maybe he feels that flack would have been even worse than going to the F2? IDK.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:23 pm

sdmom wrote:

While up until now, his chemistry with Bekah M seems to be the strongest, IMO he was genuinely taken aback when he learned she was only 22 - apparently questioning if she was ready for what he wanted. In the end I'm not sure that chemistry is going to be the deciding factor. He told Lauren his biggest fear was that he would choose someone who "isn't right for me". What's right for him is something that could be a lot more than just chemistry - IMO we just don't know.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Amethyst
FLChica
beader
provenceguy
Storybook