SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Newto Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:44 pm

IMHO I don't think Arie knows what he wants, or if he really wants to give up his playboy life style.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:53 pm

Newto wrote:IMHO I don't think Arie knows what he wants, or if he really wants to give up his playboy life style.

This is really ironic because now I go back to watch some previews and lots of the girls say he knows what he wants, he’s so genuine....blah blah blah

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:59 pm

sdmom wrote:
Newto wrote:IMHO I don't think Arie knows what he wants, or if he really wants to give up his playboy life style.

This is really ironic because now I go back to watch some previews and lots of the girls say he knows what he wants, he’s so genuine....blah blah blah

I think Arie is engaging and charming . I loved watching his racing vids and how he fractured his collarbone. I like him as a person but would make money on ten foot poles me thinks , when it comes to him and females. We’ll see. I know some of you got a different reference of 10 foot poles Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:57 am

Ladybug82 wrote:@LeapofFaith  :yes:  sounds like it and would help match up/distinguish which blonde is which in those SCs!  Meaning Krystal is the blonde inside the hotel looking out over the city/at the Eiffel Tower. laugh out loud

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Image_zpsco2ychs7

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Image41

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Image_zpsdcrray5p
Source

@stone_hedge  :yes: think so based on SCs.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Image17

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Image16
Source
It's not a hotel from what I sleuthed earlier in the season.  The below is my actual post with the thread to find it in is below.  The description shows that there are actually four dates in epi 6 so it goes as:

Episode 6    9 - 6 BECCA, LAUREN, KENDALL, TIA, SEINNE, BEKHA, JACQUELINE, CHELSEA, KRYSTAL  (+1 - COULD BE KRYSTAL)======ACTUALLY

THERE WAS:    BEKHA, BECCA,CHELSEA, JACQUELINE, JENNA, KENDALL, KRYSTAL, LAUREN, SEINNE, TIA
PARIS, FRANCE - stayed at
10/12-13: Travel
10/14 - ID:  LAUREN BURNHAM - Luxembourg Gardens - evening portion at Iffel Tower
10/15 - GD:  BECCA, BEKHA, JENNA SEINNE, TIA, CHELSEA,  - Moulin Rouge
10/16 - 2/1: JACQUELINE, KRYSTAL ===============  ACTUALLY IS KRYSTAL AND KENDALL
10/17??:  ID:  JACQUELINE
10/17 - RC - ELIMINATED: KRYSTAL, CHELSEA, JENNA

Aunties_Love wrote:I don't know exactly who, but quite certain I found the where

I think that the below pic matches the pic below it.  It is from the Palais de Chaillot.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Image_zpsdcrray5p
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4605p12-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-screencaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1269217

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Paris-france-people-inside-paris-cafe-at-trocadero-palais-de-chaillot-BPAFY4
http://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-paris-france-people-inside-paris-cafe-at-trocadero-palais-de-chaillot-29490771.html

The window pattern seems to match and it goes all up the two towers for lack of a better word.  IMO, the night portion of Lauren's date actually took place here.  I think the below pics would also be where they would of been outside overlooking the Eifel Tower.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Palais-de-Chaillot-et-esplanade-du-Trocad%C3%A9ro-Vue-du-ciel-%7C-630x405-%7C-%C2%A9-Fotolia-fovivafoto

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Circle10

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Palais-de-Chaillot-et-esplanade-du-Trocad%C3%A9ro-Vue-des-jardins-%7C-630x405-%7C-%C2%A9-Fotolia-Steeve-ROCHE

https://en.parisinfo.com/paris-museum-monument/118358/Palais-de-Chaillot

I don't know for sure who this is:

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Img_1010
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4605-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-screencaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1266802

IF that is Lauren, then IMO the white dress girl could be from the RC which could of happened at the location above.  I am still looking for that stupid railing design as I can't remember if it was found somewhere else.  I have a couple of ideas, but again, can't find the exact background.
[/quote]

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4616-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-confirmed-sleuthed-screencaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1275156

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:27 pm

2 on 1 Preview
https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/the-bachelor-watch-krystal-and-kendalls-two-on-one-date/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:07 am

Girls Arrive to Paris

Girl Talk

Moulin Rouge

Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:35 am

sdmom wrote:
I still think he is very genuine and he wants a relationship that would work, but it takes time to figure out. He is attracted to few women and it's all shown the way that we wouldn't know the strongest connections.
I understand that Bekah is not going to be there till the end, so they show a lot of her, it's the usual edit and they hide a love story with a girl he is going to pick. I still like Arie and it's my favorite season and so far I don't see anything wrong with it.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:53 am

Lucas15 wrote:
sdmom wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:About the only one I saw any chemistry with is Bekah. Maybe it was like with Deanna and Graham, after she leaves it's simply musical chairs.
But why didn't he go after her after he broke up with Becca K? Or he did try to contact her but was denied? It's fun to speculate for sure!
While up until now, his chemistry with Bekah M seems to be the strongest, IMO he was genuinely taken aback when he learned she was only 22 - apparently questioning if she was ready for what he wanted. In the end I'm not sure that chemistry is going to be the deciding factor. He told Lauren his biggest fear was that he would choose someone who "isn't right for me". What's right for him is something that could be a lot more than just chemistry - IMO we just don't know.
He doesn't want to fall in love with Bekah, he told her he was scared of that. And he doesn't want to have a 22yo girlfriend, that was also mentioned. After a while it will be time for Bekah to leave, right, chemistry is not everything in a serious relationship. I think his relationship with Lauren B will start developing in this episode and they don't show us much about how his relationship with Becca is developing.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyGotBach Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:21 am

@Ladybug82 great clips thank you ! interesting the clip with arie and LB date in Paris, Krystal mentions in an ITM that Arie needs a WOMAN and one that challenges him? Does she believe LB is too young and boring for Arie? I am looking forward to finally seeing a little more of LB because as of now I really do not know anything about her other than she is the switcheroo girl no idea so I find her boring, maybe because she seems to speak in monotone in her itm I can't understand or interested in what she says - JMO
BabyGotBach
BabyGotBach

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:33 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:@LeapofFaith  :yes:  sounds like it and would help match up/distinguish which blonde is which in those SCs!  Meaning Krystal is the blonde inside the hotel looking out over the city/at the Eiffel Tower. laugh out loud

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Image_zpsco2ychs7

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Image41

Source

@stone_hedge  :yes: think so based on SCs.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Image17

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Image16
Source
It's not a hotel from what I sleuthed earlier in the season.  The below is my actual post with the thread to find it in is below.  The description shows that there are actually four dates in epi 6 so it goes as:

Episode 6    9 - 6 BECCA, LAUREN, KENDALL, TIA, SEINNE, BEKHA, JACQUELINE, CHELSEA, KRYSTAL  (+1 - COULD BE KRYSTAL)======ACTUALLY

THERE WAS:    BEKHA, BECCA,CHELSEA, JACQUELINE, JENNA, KENDALL, KRYSTAL, LAUREN, SEINNE, TIA
PARIS, FRANCE - stayed at
10/12-13: Travel
10/14 - ID:  LAUREN BURNHAM - Luxembourg Gardens - evening portion at Iffel Tower
10/15 - GD:  BECCA, BEKHA, JENNA SEINNE, TIA, CHELSEA,  - Moulin Rouge
10/16 - 2/1: JACQUELINE, KRYSTAL ===============  ACTUALLY IS KRYSTAL AND KENDALL
10/17??:  ID:  JACQUELINE
10/17 - RC - ELIMINATED: KRYSTAL, CHELSEA, JENNA

Aunties_Love wrote:I don't know exactly who, but quite certain I found the where

I think that the below pic matches the pic below it.  It is from the Palais de Chaillot.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4605p12-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-screencaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1269217

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Paris-france-people-inside-paris-cafe-at-trocadero-palais-de-chaillot-BPAFY4
http://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-paris-france-people-inside-paris-cafe-at-trocadero-palais-de-chaillot-29490771.html

The window pattern seems to match and it goes all up the two towers for lack of a better word.  IMO, the night portion of Lauren's date actually took place here.  I think the below pics would also be where they would of been outside overlooking the Eifel Tower.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Palais-de-Chaillot-et-esplanade-du-Trocad%C3%A9ro-Vue-du-ciel-%7C-630x405-%7C-%C2%A9-Fotolia-fovivafoto

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Circle10

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Palais-de-Chaillot-et-esplanade-du-Trocad%C3%A9ro-Vue-des-jardins-%7C-630x405-%7C-%C2%A9-Fotolia-Steeve-ROCHE

https://en.parisinfo.com/paris-museum-monument/118358/Palais-de-Chaillot

I don't know for sure who this is:

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Img_1010
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4605-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-screencaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1266802

IF that is Lauren, then IMO the white dress girl could be from the RC which could of happened at the location above.  I am still looking for that stupid railing design as I can't remember if it was found somewhere else.  I have a couple of ideas, but again, can't find the exact background.

Based on the preview, looks like the kiss is Kendall and the white dress girl is Krystal, both from the evening portion of the 2-on-1 date.

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:35 pm

When going on the date, Lauren says I’m scared . Just my opinion but it annoyed me. Then I thought , she’s comfortable around the girls but nervous around Arie and now it’s her first date. Why scared over nervous ?
Did she feel this could be the tipping point to completely let her guard down ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:03 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:When going on the date, Lauren says I’m scared . Just my opinion but it annoyed me. Then I thought , she’s comfortable around the girls but nervous around Arie and now it’s her first date. Why scared over nervous ?
Did she feel this could be the tipping point to completely let her guard down ?
Maybe she is scared because she doesn't want to be sent home like another Lauren? They edit it the way that suits them, especially when they make promos.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Amethyst
FLChica
beader
provenceguy
Storybook