SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by pbmax Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:25 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
pbmax wrote:Those likes on Lauren pic are definitely fact, no speculation there. The first one was done on 12/4, I don't know when filming ended, but according to filming schedule it was 11/17, it wasn't a month before we see evidence that Lauren was on his mind.

IA a lead liking a F2's SM 3 weeks after filming ended, tells me he's thinking of her IMHO, especially when they aren't following each other. I posted my thoughts back then, and still feel the same. If a lead is 100% happy with their choice, the last thing they are going to do is troll the F2's SM. Something was happening with him at that time IMHO.

Yes Becca had a SHV, matched up locations, yes there was a 4wheeling pic where apparently Becca was with him. Around the same time he "likes" Lauren's SM. That right there tells me the wheels were in motion early December. He apparently sneaked a visit with his F1 and is liking F2's SM at the same time is not an indication the lead is totally in love with is choice IMHO.

I went back and read the sm archive and I saw that you, mindless and a couple more knew there were something wrong from the beginning. I knew something different had to happen with Arie saying he fell in love with two women, the look on his face, I knew his statement was different from all the others that said it. Arie face shows what he is thinking.

Who is the other girl in the dirt bike pic?
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:06 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
pbmax wrote:Those likes on Lauren pic are definitely fact, no speculation there. The first one was done on 12/4, I don't know when filming ended, but according to filming schedule it was 11/17, it wasn't a month before we see evidence that Lauren was on his mind.

IA a lead liking a F2's SM 3 weeks after filming ended, tells me he's thinking of her IMHO, especially when they aren't following each other. snip

end snip  He apparently sneaked a visit with his F1 and is liking F2's SM at the same time is not an indication the lead is totally in love with [h]is choice IMHO.

snipped
Regardless I think the Dec 3 and Dec 4 likes suggest that Arie was thinking of Lauren no later than then though it could have been earlier. IMO things didn't happen suddenly but rather built over some period of time. If, as spoilers suggest, Arie and Becca talked more than just once about how he was struggling with his decision, the first conversation could have actually been prior to Dec 3 but possibly no later than Dec 3. I don't think the first or earliest concluded the outcome - rather began a dialog that ended up with the decision.

Along with Lauren's whereabouts. She was home for Christmas, as per her IG pics, but on Jan 8th she posted a pic of herself outside where there was clearly snow on the ground. Comparing the temp's, there wasn't snow in Dallas but there was in Virginia Beach. RS says she moved back home. Did she move at Christmas time, or right after filming, I'm curious to know. Maybe the move has nothing to do with Arie, but if she knew as early as Christmas and after the last known SHV Dec 8th with Becca/Arie, why not stay put in Dallas, and move to Arizona after all is said and done. Long distance would be easier from Dallas to Arizona than from Virginia Beach. It may mean something or nothing, I'm just trying to sleuth and speculate how this all went down.

Snow pics

pbmax wrote: snipped
I went back and read the sm archive and I saw that you, mindless and a couple more knew there were something wrong from the beginning. I knew something different had to happen with Arie saying he fell in love with two women, the look on his face, I knew his statement was different from all the others that said it. Arie face shows what he is thinking.

Someone CMIIW but I read here somewhere it's his friend? Do we know who the other people were and did we check their SM?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:28 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:snipped

Along with Lauren's whereabouts. She was home for Christmas, as per her IG pics, but on Jan 8th she posted a pic of herself outside where there was clearly snow on the ground. Comparing the temp's, there wasn't snow in Dallas but there was in Virginia Beach. RS says she moved back home. Did she move at Christmas time, or right after filming, I'm curious to know. Maybe the move has nothing to do with Arie, but if she knew as early as Christmas and after the last known SHV Dec 8th with Becca/Arie, why not stay put in Dallas, and move to Arizona after all is said and done. Long distance would be easier from Dallas to Arizona than from Virginia Beach. It may mean something or nothing, I'm just trying to sleuth and speculate how this all went down.

Snow pics

Someone CMIIW but I read here somewhere it's his friend? Do we know who the other people were and did we check their SM?

It is quite possible that Lauren gave up her residence before filming if she had to leave her job to do it.  I think @Kashathediva found that she had not been in that job very long.  I'm not sure the employer would give her a leave of absence to do a reality TV show.  So she may not have even had a job to go back to or a place to live.

As for the 4-wheeling photo, I believe that the friend of Arie's that had also posted it on IG had tagged everyone except the girl we sleuthed to quite possibly be Becca.  But since she deleted it there is no way to check.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:00 pm

@havadrpepper  That is true. She was at Vonage beginning Feb 2017. Filming started for TB in Sept 2017, so that would be roughly 7 months.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:02 pm

havadrpepper wrote:snip
I think @Kashathediva found that she had not been in that job very long.  I'm not sure the employer would give her a leave of absence to do a reality TV show.  So she may not have even had a job to go back to or a place to live.
snip

Linkedin shows that Lauren worked for Vonage starting February 2017. Vonage does have a Flexible Days Off benefit but it starts at 17 days for 3 years or less seniority - not enough to cover the length of time she was on the show. Perhaps it was enough to get started figuring she'd get back before running out of days. Perhaps she ran out of days before the end of filming and had to leave her job. No guess about living accommodations.

ETA - you beat me to it Kasha!

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:18 pm

I know at one time the HR Director and I at my former job (I retired from there) talked about employees leaving their jobs to go do reality TV. She and I are both big TAR and Survivor fans and wondered how people could afford to do it.

I jokingly asked her if she and I could get the time off to do TAR... her response:

"Sure thing if you don't plan on coming back to work here!"

She and I both had over 10 years of working for the employer at the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:32 pm

havadrpepper wrote:I jokingly asked her if she and I could get the time off to do TAR... her response:

"Sure thing if you don't plan on coming back to work here!"

That sounds sort of typical to me. IMO one reason why so many people do something different after being on the show is because they had to because they either had to quit to go on the show - or got fired.

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

IA a lead liking a F2's SM 3 weeks after filming ended, tells me he's thinking of her IMHO, especially when they aren't following each other. snip

end snip  He apparently sneaked a visit with his F1 and is liking F2's SM at the same time is not an indication the lead is totally in love with [h]is choice IMHO.

snipped
Regardless I think the Dec 3 and Dec 4 likes suggest that Arie was thinking of Lauren no later than then though it could have been earlier. IMO things didn't happen suddenly but rather built over some period of time. If, as spoilers suggest, Arie and Becca talked more than just once about how he was struggling with his decision, the first conversation could have actually been prior to Dec 3 but possibly no later than Dec 3. I don't think the first or earliest concluded the outcome - rather began a dialog that ended up with the decision.

Snow pics

The thing that bother me is she just went back to work and 2 days later She at a SHV. 3 days before that Arie is liking F2 pic again and the pic that he and Becca post that are alike he's saying you're not that great. 12/9 Becca sister comment, classy, sassy, and just a little smart-asst-ready to rumble, ready to rumble about what? 12/14 Arie posting that song...feeling like you can't see yourself without that person and so on, thats love. Sounds like it's meant for Lauren to me. All that to me says he had made a decision. I don't think they spent much time together after they came home from filming. A very short time frame.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:48 pm

I stayed with my mom for about six weeks when my lease ran out but I was still finishing up at my job (and preparing to move to another city.) For a 20-something, going home for a while often makes sense when you are making a major transition. Also, sales jobs are not that difficult to find, especially for an attractive young woman like Lauren. She can really land anywhere.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:53 pm

pbmax wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

The thing that bother me is she just went back to work and 2 days later She at a SHV. 3 days before that Arie is liking F2 pic again and the pic that he and Becca post that are alike he's saying you're not that great. 12/9 Becca sister comment, classy, sassy, and just a little smart-asst-ready to rumble, ready to rumble about what? 12/14 Arie posting that song...feeling like you can't see yourself without that person and so on, thats love. Sounds like it's meant for Lauren to me. All that to me says he had made a decision. I don't think they spent much time together after they came home from filming. A very short time frame.
The other girl in the dirt bike pic is Arie's best friend Kristina.

I'm not sure I'm following the bolded above. You're saying that the picture Arie posted, promoting his friend Elan's new book, was meant to be a dig at Becca who was probably sitting right beside him at the time?
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:09 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Along with Lauren's whereabouts. She was home for Christmas, as per her IG pics, but on Jan 8th she posted a pic of herself outside where there was clearly snow on the ground. Comparing the temp's, there wasn't snow in Dallas but there was in Virginia Beach. RS says she moved back home. Did she move at Christmas time, or right after filming, I'm curious to know. Maybe the move has nothing to do with Arie, but if she knew as early as Christmas and after the last known SHV Dec 8th with Becca/Arie, why not stay put in Dallas, and move to Arizona after all is said and done. Long distance would be easier from Dallas to Arizona than from Virginia Beach. It may mean something or nothing, I'm just trying to sleuth and speculate how this all went down.

After visiting what we think we know about Lauren's job prior to filming, she wasn't there (at Vonage) very long and very possibly had to quit it in order to stay filming to the end (ie the Nov 17 FRC from our filming schedule). IMO her job was more of a "job" than a "career" (she wasn't working in anything like her career field) and it's very likely she began to move as soon as she got home - her plan included moving back in with her parents while she looked for something else. I guess I'm speculating that she made those plans because she was forced to and may not have known anything about what would transpire over the next several weeks.

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:18 pm

@Lucas15 that all makes sense, but what's confusing me is @Mr Write sleuthed her to be a contestant Sept 27th. Everything indicated she lived in Dallas, even her ABC bio describes her as a salesperson from Dallas.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4532-lauren-burnham-sleuthing-spoilers

If she had to quit her job, she should have moved before filming. Why pay for a rental in Dallas when you're not going to be there, and you know you're quitting your job.

I will retain this in my memory bank to see if I ever get an answer. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Amethyst
FLChica
beader
provenceguy
Storybook