SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Rolly Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:07 am

Ladybug82 wrote:The pictures of the backyard match up regardless of whether you believe it's Becca in the 4wheel picture or not.

I don't care who he ends up.  Arie didn't change his tone until a month later so I don't believe LB was always on his mind or it was always LB.  It wasn't until after the Vegas trip that Becca went silent and when she resurfaced her tone was different.

JMO

He said he was happy and looked it in every interview he had upon his return. If he was conflicted he sure didn't seem like it.

Some people are saying he picked Becca because she was a sure thing and Lauren may have turned him down. Lauren had to know that an engagement was expected especially after last season. And unless something changes Lauren can't wait to get rid of the other girls and seems jealous and irritated because she is so afraid he will pick someone else. She doesn't seem like she would walk away from a proposal and there are still SEVEN girls left. She says she has to put herself out there or she will lose him. Maybe she pulls away as time goes on because she is afraid.

Maybe Arie would just prefer to date than be engaged. Has he ever been engaged before? In Becca's intro he said it was the first time he got down on one knee. Maybe being engaged scared the cr*p out of him. no idea
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by pbmax Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:07 am

Those likes on Lauren pic are definitely fact, no speculation there. The first one was done on 12/4, I don't know when filming ended, but according to filming schedule it was 11/17, it wasn't a month before we see evidence that Lauren was on his mind.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:35 am

Guess we'll have to agree to disagree.  I saw the likes both on IG and when mentioned here when they occurred, I'm not disputing them.  I'm just not buying he was always unhappy with Becca or that is always all about LB.  It may be the version he's currently rewriting, IMO, but it was not the original version of the story he was telling on SM and in many interviews immediately after filming.

And note to self, quit liking IG post. laugh out loud I don't want everyone I like pics of thinking they are on my mind, when they are not.  

JMOAA

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:51 am

First we matched her clothes AND shoes to old IG pics...even holes in jeans matched up exactly to four wheeling pic shared on Instagram. The very next weekend, Becca and Arie goofed taking pics in the same back yard with the corner of pool captured in both.

LOL, we had forum member who were frustrated with them because they pretty much spelled it out. I don't know when Arie decided they weren't compatible as he felt they would be. He said he wanted someone independent yet nuturing. Turns out (IMO), he didn't want quite the kind of girl he had envisioned in his head.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:57 am

Ladybug82 wrote:Guess we'll have to agree to disagree.  I saw the likes both on IG and when mentioned here when they occurred, I'm not disputing them. I'm just not buying he was always unhappy with Becca or that is always all about LB.  It may be the version he's currently rewriting, IMO, but it was not the original version of the story he was telling on SM and in many interviews immediately after filming.

And note to self, quit liking IG post. laugh out loud I don't want everyone I like pics of thinking they are on my mind, when they are not.  

JMOAA

Did Arie ever delete his likes and comment on Lauren’s FB? Also, has he liked anything since ?

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:35 am

Amethyst wrote:My thoughts on the show (everything IMO of course,) --

I continue to be impressed with this cast. Arie got a truly great group of women, overall. And are they ever a gorgeous bunch!

I've been intrigued by Jacqueline and was happy to see more of her in this episode. She made a good impression. When Arie talked about having difficulty with her being more intelligent than him, I groaned. Arie, really? But when she detailed having to go to school for six more years for her PhD, I got it. I really think that Arie is looking for a woman who is willing to conform to his current lifestyle and move to Scottsdale. That would not be Jacqueline. Given this, I was a bit surprised that he did not send her home. But I think he did like her and had already decided against Chelsea and Jenna anyway.

I will miss Jenna's eyebrows. I aspire to those eyebrows. They have fascinated me.

Speaking of Arie -- I am a Peter fan and was really hoping for him this season, in part based on his sex appeal. So when Arie was selected instead, I was willing to give him a chance. This is a passionate-push-a-woman-against-a-wall-for-a-kiss man, right? I was extremely hopeful. And I feel what I got instead is a Ken doll. He shows up, he'll propose, but to me, that's about it. He's become a prop, an object for the women's affections and ambitions. If Arie has a speck of personality, I'd love to see it. As it is, I feel like he's mailing it in. AND -- his constant groping of the women is a huge turnoff for me. This isn't sexy, it's gross.

Kendall vs. Krystal -- I knew that Krystal would be going home, but it was nonetheless fun to see that champagne cork pop.

Lauren -- it's obvious that Arie has had a huge crush on her for whatever reason. She must check off all of his boxes -- blonde, Southern, agreeable, not a PhD candidate. Seriously, I don't get it. But she does it for him, to the point that he's willing to overlook that she is cautious in the extreme about men, and she tends to friend zone them for six months. This didn't raise any alarm bells with him, so it must be love.  *shrug*

I so agree. Peter fan here as well. But, I was an Arie fan and happy to see him since Peter didn't seem to want it anyway. I now have trouble watching all the random kissing. Since we have the "new" spoiler, it seems especially, IDK, awkward. I agree that Arie is not going to be long involved with a PhD candidate, or doctor of Physical Therapy for that matter. The Beccas and Jacqueline were my faves from the start and I have gotten to really like Tia and the bits of Caroline and Jenna we saw. Bekah is a whirlwind of fun and spirit at 22, and the rest are a group of IMO classy women. I'm still not impressed with Lauren B but he is, so be it. She is very pretty in an Emily sort of way, but I liked Emily's spunk.
I am disheartened at the way it all has reportedly worked out. Just a let down from my point of view.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:57 am

Amethyst wrote:My thoughts on the show (everything IMO of course,) --

I continue to be impressed with this cast. Arie got a truly great group of women, overall. And are they ever a gorgeous bunch!

I've been intrigued by Jacqueline and was happy to see more of her in this episode. She made a good impression. When Arie talked about having difficulty with her being more intelligent than him, I groaned. Arie, really? But when she detailed having to go to school for six more years for her PhD, I got it. I really think that Arie is looking for a woman who is willing to conform to his current lifestyle and move to Scottsdale. That would not be Jacqueline. Given this, I was a bit surprised that he did not send her home. But I think he did like her and had already decided against Chelsea and Jenna anyway.

I will miss Jenna's eyebrows. I aspire to those eyebrows. They have fascinated me.

Speaking of Arie -- I am a Peter fan and was really hoping for him this season, in part based on his sex appeal. So when Arie was selected instead, I was willing to give him a chance. This is a passionate-push-a-woman-against-a-wall-for-a-kiss man, right? I was extremely hopeful. And I feel what I got instead is a Ken doll. He shows up, he'll propose, but to me, that's about it. He's become a prop, an object for the women's affections and ambitions. If Arie has a speck of personality, I'd love to see it. As it is, I feel like he's mailing it in. AND -- his constant groping of the women is a huge turnoff for me. This isn't sexy, it's gross.

Kendall vs. Krystal -- I knew that Krystal would be going home, but it was nonetheless fun to see that champagne cork pop.

Lauren -- it's obvious that Arie has had a huge crush on her for whatever reason. She must check off all of his boxes -- blonde, Southern, agreeable, not a PhD candidate. Seriously, I don't get it. But she does it for him, to the point that he's willing to overlook that she is cautious in the extreme about men, and she tends to friend zone them for six months. This didn't raise any alarm bells with him, so it must be love.  *shrug*

Amethyst, I agree with every word you say here. My thoughts exactly.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:44 am

It's interesting that Arie spoiled his season so easily, then turned around and Mesnicked it all up. Occam's razor of course, so it probably is what it is. But, just for fun, I'm looking at options - like, maybe tptb, Arie, Becca and Lauren cooked up all the signs of a Mesnick to throw some mystery back into the season.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:02 pm

pbmax wrote:Those likes on Lauren pic are definitely fact, no speculation there. The first one was done on 12/4, I don't know when filming ended, but according to filming schedule it was 11/17, it wasn't a month before we see evidence that Lauren was on his mind.

IA a lead liking a F2's SM 3 weeks after filming ended, tells me he's thinking of her IMHO, especially when they aren't following each other. I posted my thoughts back then, and still feel the same. If a lead is 100% happy with their choice, the last thing they are going to do is troll the F2's SM. Something was happening with him at that time IMHO.

Yes Becca had a SHV, matched up locations, yes there was a 4wheeling pic where apparently Becca was with him. Around the same time he "likes" Lauren's SM. That right there tells me the wheels were in motion early December. He apparently sneaked a visit with his F1 and is liking F2's SM at the same time is not an indication the lead is totally in love with is choice IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:25 pm

@Kashathediva OFF Topic and you can delete, but I love your new pictures in your avatar.. She's a beautiful furbaby. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:49 pm

@LoveDovez  Thank you. She is a dear love.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
pbmax wrote:Those likes on Lauren pic are definitely fact, no speculation there. The first one was done on 12/4, I don't know when filming ended, but according to filming schedule it was 11/17, it wasn't a month before we see evidence that Lauren was on his mind.

IA a lead liking a F2's SM 3 weeks after filming ended, tells me he's thinking of her IMHO, especially when they aren't following each other. snip

end snip  He apparently sneaked a visit with his F1 and is liking F2's SM at the same time is not an indication the lead is totally in love with [h]is choice IMHO.

I was just sort of putting these same things together in my mind this morning. Yes - liking F2's pics when you're with F1 isn't, IMO, something normal and may signify trouble with the F1 relationship. Also strange as just this morning I went back in the archived threads to see the two pics Arie liked - and if I found what I think I found they were both pics of Lauren "loving on" her dog. Both Arie and Lauren seem to be dog lovers - was there some hidden message Arie sent by liking those particular pics??? Something that would have gone over everyone's head except Lauren's???

Regardless I think the Dec 3 and Dec 4 likes suggest that Arie was thinking of Lauren no later than then though it could have been earlier. IMO things didn't happen suddenly but rather built over some period of time. If, as spoilers suggest, Arie and Becca talked more than just once about how he was struggling with his decision, the first conversation could have actually been prior to Dec 3 but possibly no later than Dec 3. I don't think the first or earliest concluded the outcome - rather began a dialog that ended up with the decision.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Amethyst
FLChica
beader
provenceguy
Storybook