SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 38 of 48 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aria Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:57 am

If he always wanted Lauren, but picked Becca anyways and proposed to her, knowing he wanted another woman, that makes his actions about 1000x worse. It's one thing to be stupid, it's a whole other thing to be intentionally cruel and heartless.

Either way, too much drama for the most chemistry-less final couple in Bachelor history. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by beautifulxendings Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:05 am

Mommyof2 wrote:Has there ever been a Bachelor/Bachelorette who told someone they love them before HTD/LCD?  I cannot believe Arie told Lauren he loved her.  To use Lauren's word...that's astonishing.  Jmo.

Especially considering how boring and flat they seem. The most I know about their relationship is that Arie is really attracted to her...are TPTB trying to hide the relationship, or do just neither of them have much depth?
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:07 am

IA. It makes Arie worse imo to pick Becca if she wasn't who he wanted anyway. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:09 am

Aria wrote:If he always wanted Lauren, but picked Becca anyways and proposed to her, knowing he wanted another woman, that makes his actions about 1000x worse. It's one thing to be stupid, it's a whole other thing to be intentionally cruel and heartless.  

Either way, too much drama for the most chemistry-less final couple in Bachelor history. IMO.
Intentionally cruel and heartless...This show is known for that. It's the show.  Again no excuses for the lead, but it is what it is with almost every lead. This is the show. He will weather the storm or not. 
Discussion on this forum has highlighted duo ILYs to more than one cast person various seasons. 
Sex with IDK how many cast on the FD and perhaps even earlier on some seasons --check. 
Choosing to give the final one a plane ticket, a promise ring or many times nothing more than a fake engagement in the loosest sense--check. 
More than one lead has chosen the F1 based on who needed it the most or who would be easiest to break up with. Check. 
I can not believe any cast person goes into this experience expecting anything more than whirl wind travel and friendships at the best. If they hit SM "schwing" and make a mint on top of that, that's a huge bonus and usually is a lot better than ending up with the lead. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:10 am

beautifulxendings wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Has there ever been a Bachelor/Bachelorette who told someone they love them before HTD/LCD?  I cannot believe Arie told Lauren he loved her.  To use Lauren's word...that's astonishing.  Jmo.

Especially considering how boring and flat they seem. The most I know about their relationship is that Arie is really attracted to her...are TPTB trying to hide the relationship, or do just neither of them have much depth?

I genuinely don't think they have much depth. I think that Arie just loves to feel needed and loves protecting and taking care of women (something he mentioned to Tia) and he gets that from Lauren B, because she seems the most fragile. And I think Lauren B has been treated really badly in her past relationship so she's amazed that there's this guy who is kind, accepting, and encouraging of her. I think it's just a classic case of infatuation and projection. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:11 am

Man I remember when I tried to argue that Arie's taste in women was just like Nick. I feel so dumb now. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:15 am

I am sitting on the crazy bench but I want to hear what he has to say when the ATFR ceremony is filmed. Even if it is BS, I think Arie has a right to tell what was going on his head and why he he made the choices he did.

I want to hear from both Lauren and Becca also.

I just feel there are parts to this story that are missing.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:21 am

bluwavz wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:After tonights epi, Arie liking her posts three weeks after filming, tells me Lauren was the one he wanted, no two ways about it IMHO.
This is how I see it. He is the one chasing. This is who he wants. This is the only time I see any emotional attachment from Arie. 
Whether it lasts or not--who the heck knows as the odds are against.

Of course it's not going to last. I don't know how anyone could think there's even the slightest chance this guy of all guys on this show joins the ranks of Sean Lowe and Jason Mesnick. JMO (which I consider fact cheeky).

I don't know if it will last or not but I'm certainly not gonna say it won't because I said it wasn't gonna work with Jason and Molly, but they fooled me. I said Desiree and Chris wasn't gonna last, again they sure fooled the heck out of me. I won't be trying to keep up with them to see if it happens, Arie's a big boy he'll be alright.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:22 am

Sienne

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:22 am

littlereddress wrote:I am sitting on the crazy bench but I want to hear what he has to say when the ATFR ceremony is filmed.  Even if it is BS, I think Arie has a right to tell what was going on his head and why he he made the choices he did.

There is a lot there. IMO
I don't know(I doubt it) that the tv viewer will hear it at the ATFR. Maybe--small, outside chance the live audience might get a snip or two of reality. Who knows what the edit will show, but my experience is the tv viewers are shown far different than what the live audience, closed or not is shown. Deanna's season life audience was booing loudly for quite a while, and people threw themselves into the aisles and were loudly crying.  affraid
The best thing IMO any of the 3 can say is very little. CH will be a viper. HE always is. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:27 am

Kashathediva wrote:
littlereddress wrote:I am sitting on the crazy bench but I want to hear what he has to say when the ATFR ceremony is filmed.  Even if it is BS, I think Arie has a right to tell what was going on his head and why he he made the choices he did.

There is a lot there. IMO
I don't know(I doubt it) that the tv viewer will hear it at the ATFR. Maybe--small, outside chance the live audience might get a snip or two of reality. Who knows what the edit will show, but my experience is the tv viewers are shown far different than what the live audience, closed or not is shown. Deanna's season life audience was booing loudly for quite a while, and people threw themselves into the aisles and were loudly crying.  affraid
The best thing IMO any of the 3 can say is very little. CH will be a viper. HE always is. JMO

laugh out loud Now that must have been a sight to see. People throwing themselves into the aisles. Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 3806527698

I watched Unreal the other day on YT and it gave me a little insight to what goes on behind the scenes. The producers are not your friends. no no
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:35 am

Aria wrote:
beautifulxendings wrote:

I genuinely don't think they have much depth. I think that Arie just loves to feel needed and loves protecting and taking care of women (something he mentioned to Tia) and he gets that from Lauren B, because she seems the most fragile. And I think Lauren B has been treated really badly in her past relationship so she's amazed that there's this guy who is kind, accepting, and encouraging of her. I think it's just a classic case of infatuation and projection. IMO.

Well I guess he and Becca certainly doesn't have any depth then, I have no words for their dates. She talks (well they choose to show her talking) but Arie is in la la land.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 48 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
timfan
Newto
LeapofFaith
Luvstruck
justcallmegranny