SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by timfan Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:17 pm

The bachelorette tend to have better luck at finding love on the show I would love to see becca as the bachelorette
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by SeekAny Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:48 pm

I think if you ask all the successful bachelorettes if they’d do it again to find their great love they’d all do it again in a heartbeat. Trista, Des, Ashley, Jojo, Kaitlyn and Rachel. That’s a pretty good success rate right now.

Becca is funny and relatable, she’d rock the role. Whatever they throw  at her can’t get much worse. I’d venture a bet this time next year she’s in a wonderful relationship with her final one and they’ll be one of the franchises most adored couples.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:20 pm

So Lauren quit her job in Dallas and moved back to Virginia. I am going to assume then, she will move to Arizona to be with Arie post Finale.
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:26 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:This spin doctor at his best

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 3 3806527698 Now he doesn’t even want to say he fell in love with two women .
LOL. He is so trying to rewrite this crap. Let me clear if you honestly think you fell in love with two women you didn't fall in love with EITHER in my mind. JMO. He is going to throw Becca under the buss to make him and Lauren look good and like "true love". Not interested JMO.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:00 pm

sparkler wrote:I'm listening to it now and honestly I find Arie to be well spoken and sincere. I'm okay with him changing his mind. But Becca's heartbreak will be so hard to watch and I really feel for her. Arie said that he had a hard time eliminating people so he took more to Paris than he should have, but the producers drew the line at the hometown dates, and said he could only have 4. Arie defended Krystal so I give him credit there.

I listened to it too and thought he came off well. He said his top 4 on night one were Becca K, Krystal, Chelsea, and Annalise. He said that his most memorable date so far has been with Lauren B in Paris. He did say he fell in love with two women here - the host jokingly yelled at him for pulling a Ben Higgins and saying ILY to two women. If she only knew!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:08 pm

sparkler wrote:  Arie said that he had a hard time eliminating people so he took more to Paris than he should have, but the producers drew the line at the hometown dates, and said he could only have 4.
laugh out loud He could only have 4 laugh out loud this is totally Arie imo and makes me think of his ex's tweet about Arie's greatest challenge will be choosing just one woman at the end of it all. I still can't get over how she likely called it even before he started filming  dizzy I think if there weren't "rules" Arie would still be wanting to date multiple women cheeky  jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:10 pm

how was that date with Lauren B the most memorable though? laugh out loud I forgot about it five minutes after cheeky
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:12 pm

Diana wrote:how was that date with Lauren B the most memorable though? laugh out loud I forgot about it five minutes after cheeky

Because we only saw the edited version !

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:14 pm

Aria wrote:
sparkler wrote:I'm listening to it now and honestly I find Arie to be well spoken and sincere. I'm okay with him changing his mind. But Becca's heartbreak will be so hard to watch and I really feel for her. Arie said that he had a hard time eliminating people so he took more to Paris than he should have, but the producers drew the line at the hometown dates, and said he could only have 4. Arie defended Krystal so I give him credit there.

I listened to it too and thought he came off well. He said his top 4 on night one were Becca K, Krystal, Chelsea, and Annalise. He said that his most memorable date so far has been with Lauren B in Paris. He did say he fell in love with two women here - the host jokingly yelled at him for pulling a Ben Higgins and saying ILY to two women. If she only knew!

Sorry, I heard him say, you just have to watch when asked about the two ily’s . That’s my problem with Arie. I like him as a person. Love his racing vids and commentary . Just don’t think he did his last two girls any favors this season. If it was always Lauren then, good for him. But it didn’t go down like that . Of all people, it was Arie who messed things up, not to mention his exes. Arie presents well but that’s not his whole story imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:17 pm

That the producers had to "draw the line" makes me think that Arie was his own worst enemy and TPTB were/are trying to fix his mess. jmo

ETA: Given he wanted to have more women for HTDs it sounds to me like Arie wanted to call the shots a bit which never goes well with TPTB and this show imo. 

As posted above, it also ties into Arie's reputation as being someone who has a hard time choosing just one woman. Those are all things that are on Arie and not TPTB and if anything, perhaps TPTB were the ones trying to make him choose only ONE women laugh out loud 

IDK, I'd feel more sympathy for Arie with TPTB's ways but given every other lead has to deal with the same TPTB what Arie does is on him. jmo

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:22 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:That the producers had to "draw the line" makes me think that Arie was his own worst enemy and TPTB were/are trying to fix his mess. jmo
Nah. Arie can be his own worst enemy. But IMO TPTB live for that crap. They love it and go with it and add gasoline to whatever smoke, smoldering or flames. That's what they do.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:23 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:That the producers had to "draw the line" makes me think that Arie was his own worst enemy and TPTB were/are trying to fix his mess. jmo

Now that’s a thought ! :yes: Can you imagine him going on 6 HTD’s and asking 5 fathers and 1 mother for approval of marriage Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 3 3806527698 If BabyBeks was one, at least her mother would have known where she was cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

+77
bleuberry
sun20j2001
cookielover12
sopearl
albean99