SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by Guest Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:23 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Per RS:

Some news about the “Women Tell All.” A couple weeks ago I reported that it would be shown between the Overnights and the Finale (like it usually is), but on Friday night, March 2nd, and not have it’s own week. There’s been a change. According to ABC’s own TV calendar, the WTA is airing Sunday night, February 25th, the night before the Overnight date episode airs on the 26th, with the finale the next week on the 5th which I originally reported. I believe that’s only happened once, and that was Des’ season where the WTA is filmed before we are down to the final two. So to make it easy for you, here’s the schedule as laid out on ABC’s site:

Sunday, February 25th: Women Tell All (taping a week from today, the 13th)
Monday, February 26th: Overnight Dates
Monday, March 5th: 2-hour finale, followed by a 1 hour ATFR

So I don’t know if this means we won’t see Kendall at the WTA since why would she be there if she’s still on the show for all those in the audience. Those in attendance will have only seen up through the hometown dates, which they’ll show to them before taping begins. But I know the WTA is taping next Tuesday, the 13th. Earliest they’ve ever taped it that’s for sure.
You can expect the Krystal storyline to be the biggest part of the WTA, and then I think we’ll get a little of Bekah’s age, since that was the only real drama of the season. Without Krystal, there is no WTA, so fully expect her to be there and if I were her, I’d just apologize for my behavior and be done with it. Although, there’s a 0% chance of her doing that I’m sure. She’ll get attacked, go on the defensive, and it’ll make her look worse.

So if this is taping on the 13th, there could be a SHV the weekend before (this weekend).  The other thing is when are they filming the ATFR? Or will it not be the usual ATFR that we are used to and they use the Virginia footage? There is over 6 weeks between when that was filmed and it airs. Anything could happen in that amount of time. She could have dumped his a**!

Also, Arie's truck series is racing in Australia March 1-4. Will he be racing and rush back for post finale interviews on the 5th/6th? Or will he not be racing down there? He skipped all the Australia races in 2017.  I can't imagine his sponsor liking it if he skips 3 or 4 races.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by Rolly Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:29 pm

It seems like on SM even mid Dec he appears happy with his choice picking someone he says that fits with his lifestyle. He doesn't seem confused about this time even though he says it was stressful.  Is he just acting or being honest at that time then within a matter of weeks he has a change of heart?

Last edited by Rolly on Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:33 pm

Arie is in NYC and if RS is right that Lauren is in Virginia, I wonder if SHV is on the east coast?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:37 pm

Per RS:

If WTA films Feb. 13 and the FRC/AFTR is March 5 that's 3 weeks, not 6.  And while I can totally see him being over it and wanting to move on by then, IMO he'll probably have to stick it out so that there is a happy couple to present to the audience.  Although MF would probably love 2 women going after the lead too. laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:47 pm

I just can't fathom this ending. "I love you, Becca"...twirl...twirl...kiss...kiss. laugh out loud Fast forward to ATFR..."I'm breaking up with you for Lauren." laugh out loud :headbanging speechless It's like Make a Deal. "I will trade what is in the box and take what is behind door #2." laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:50 pm

Sneak peak with slow mo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:50 pm

Arie treated Becca like the Bachelors treat a Neil Lane ring. Yes, except Sean.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:55 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
Per RS:

If WTA films Feb. 13 and the FRC/AFTR is March 5 that's 3 weeks, not 6.  And while I can totally see him being over it and wanting to move on by then, IMO he'll probably have to stick it out so that there is a happy couple to present to the audience.  Although MF would probably love 2 women going after the lead too. laugh out loud

JMO

I was using the 6 weeks from the Virginia taping.

Edit: I was questioning when they will tape the ATFR or will they use the Virginia footage. There is about 6 weeks between the Virginia footage (mid-January) and the airing of the ATFR.

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:40 pm

New interview. I can’t sit through 26 mins of this guys BS, but if anyone wants to recap his sales pitch it would be much appreciated.

mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:42 pm

This spin doctor at his best

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 2 3806527698 Now he doesn’t even want to say he fell in love with two women .

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:05 pm

tigertiz wrote:Honestly ,after TPTB chose to film the breakup (and you know it was Their choice) I dont know how I'd be able to trust them enough to be the next Lead if I were Becca.  Then adding a forced ring retrieval - to add insult to injury?  I'd tell them all to take a hike.  That would screw them royally, since Becca would be a terrific Lead. And she'll be just fine without this franchise.

While Becca has a great back story and IMO a lot of viewers would like to see her as the lead, that would be a terrible choice if her objective is to find love. It's not just the terrible track record the show has - it's the producer manipulation which IMO she got to see first hand. As Jason once said (memorably IMO) - "The producers are not your friends. They will pretend to be your friends."

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:14 pm

I'm listening to it now and honestly I find Arie to be well spoken and sincere. I'm okay with him changing his mind. But Becca's heartbreak will be so hard to watch and I really feel for her. Arie said that he had a hard time eliminating people so he took more to Paris than he should have, but the producers drew the line at the hometown dates, and said he could only have 4. Arie defended Krystal so I give him credit there.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

+77
bleuberry
sun20j2001
cookielover12
sopearl
albean99